Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Should murder be fully legalized?

Wyatt Kaesar

Wyatt Kaesar

Incel Shaman
★★★★
If foids murdering their unborn kid is allowed in many countries where does it end? Isn't the most obvious way to expand equality to give men the right to murder too and not have it strictly to women and for unborn babies.

Murder is part of life for all of the Animal Kingdom, it's as natural as giving birth. More natural even, since only half the population can give birth, but all can commit the art murder.

We cannot have one without the other, so let's legalize murder and enter a new era.

Would you like to walk down a street and suddenly have someone attack you? You may not fear dying (your life is shit already) but I bet you wouldn't like to become disabled.

Murdering overprotective daddies of teen girls, yes please

Murder is being illegal is not a problem,the problem is society cucked down the throat. keeping women in line will solve most of the problem therefore we need the old ways. whatever you name it sharia laws,christian values,or steppe rules

Low IQ thread.

Just an idea I had, don't take it seriously.

Incels would be the first to die,except of some ogres

I'm a inhuman FWHR ogre and my fellow incels would be going after me lol
You looked like a twink in your picture and I guess you aren't tall,wouldn't consider you an ogre

Only legal for females their lives should be considered the equivalent of roadkill.

Jfl @ saying yes tbh.
I would rope.

Eventually its gonna boil down to post-birth abortions. Society will not stop until females have ultimate dominion over the law.

Its true, in nature, murder is as natural as taking a shit, but somehow these cocksmoking humans think they are superior to nature

This has to be one of the edgiest threads yet.

If foids murdering their unborn kid is allowed in many countries where does it end? Isn't the most obvious way to expand equality to give men the right to murder too and not have it strictly to women and for unborn babies.

Murder is part of life for all of the Animal Kingdom, it's as natural as giving birth. More natural even, since only half the population can give birth, but all can commit the art murder.

We cannot have one without the other, so let's legalize murder and enter a new era.
It should be, women have waged a long war against social norms so I think it's only fair if we let them all go.

Women should be allowed to murder men, because what if the man is abusing her? If a woman wants to murder a man, that's her choice.

Murdering is only allowed if it benefits foids

i was wondering when normies will legalise murder and start attacking truecels earlier this day...

it won't take them long, we are a waste of resources to them

i was wondering when normies will legalise murder and start attacking truecels earlier this day...

it won't take them long, we are a waste of resources to them
tbh...

It should be towards white supremacist females

I want to murder women but this society holds me back.If foids have the right to brutally murder pure innocent children right out of their STD infested wombs,I should have the right to destroy disgusting foids,what an unfair world,what an injustice.

Government has the monopoly on murder.

Brutal democide pill.

Yes, murder will become legal very soon- but only for women killing men. In fact in many cases it is already legal. Wives kill their husbands and boyfriends and most don't spend even a month in prison for it.

If I had to say, I wish there was something like the Purge in real life.