Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should one just accept that women will ALWAYS have more sexual experience?

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
JFL if you think that you can ever bag a "pure" girl. Even Prince Harry is cucked by marrying Meghan Markle since this will be her SECOND marriage (not that he hasn't had his fair share of women as well).

From this article:

"Something like upwards of 90 percent of women who marry are sexually experienced," she says. "And some of them are sexually experienced with other women. So the reference of being this innocent person who's going to lose her virginity on her wedding night, or something like that and needs to be seen as pure and chaste, that is disappearing," she says.

IM GOING ER
97b8cd99ccb7b74c2f78fb128c4548f5

I cope by telling myself that their sexual experience is with men and that I never dreamt of fucking men.

Virgin females are a fairy tale myth.

They don't exist, I've accepted that.

Virgin or die. Don't care how hard the cope is.

No, we must always shame femoids for their high notch counts. If I were a Chad I would do it all the time after fucking.

FEMALE GENOCIDE NOW

JFL if you think that you can ever bag a "pure" girl. Even Prince Harry is cucked by marrying Meghan Markle since this will be her SECOND marriage (not that he hasn't had his fair share of women as well).

From this article:

"Something like upwards of 90 percent of women who marry are sexually experienced," she says. "And some of them are sexually experienced with other women. So the reference of being this innocent person who's going to lose her virginity on her wedding night, or something like that and needs to be seen as pure and chaste, that is disappearing," she says.
Yep. Pure girl don’t exist out of the pedophile range.