Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should parents not allowing their teenage sons to date be considered child abuse?

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Think about it, they're prohibiting their sons from expereincing the pure euphoria of teen love, which has been demonstrated to greatly improve one's overrall life satisfaction iirc. It just seems like an evil thing to do.

yeah i think so. they ruin his life

No. There's something to be said for what's appropriate for a child/teenager.

Yes, over controlling parents destroy kids social life and leave you socially retarded for life.

gaslighting is worse like "you're too young to date", "you need to marry first" or verbal abuse...

Last edited:
I honestly don't give a shit if some highschool Chadlet can't slay without mom taking the keys to his Camaro away.

No. If he has the potential to date as a teen that means he's chad. So all they're doing is delaying him.
just lol. you don't think any sub8male dates in high school?

You want parents to disallow their teenage daughters from dating ("slutting" etc. you call it) but allow teenage sons to date. With whom one may ask, if they did what you wanted.

just lol. you don't think any sub8male dates in high school?
Idk they're all chads to me. If one female likes you, then many others will too.
You want parents to disallow their teenage daughters from dating ("slutting" etc. you call it) but allow teenage sons to date. With whom one may ask, if they did what you wanted.
Why do you have a swastika flag then say Jew shit like this

Bullshit, if you want to allow teenagers to fuck around then you don't get to sit in this forum and complain about foids acting like sluts.

Fuck the idea of ''dating'' in general, people should just get married young instead.

TLDR being some frat dude who fucks random whores affects schooling but normal gf and sex with her makes no difference so it is good to build experience and social connections in the end.
people should just get married young instead.
10000000 iQ tbh

yes, but if you are truly ugly it won't make a difference because not foid will want to date you.

Just lol at this bullshit. Parents shouldn't be allowing their teenage children(boys or girls) to whore around whatsoever
I honestly don't give a shit if some highschool Chadlet can't slay without mom taking the keys to his Camaro away.
Also
Bullshit, if you want to allow teenagers to fuck around then you don't get to sit in this forum and complain about foids acting like sluts.

Fuck the idea of ''dating'' in general, people should just get married young instead.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaased

what happened to me
My mom was mentally I'll and she truly believed something bad is going happen to me if I leave the house for too long or if I go too far alone, that's the main reason why I didn't hang out with boys from my class. I never developed social skills, I'm in 30s and I don't know how to talk and interact with people.

Parents who fail to arrange a marriage should forget their children.

My mom was mentally I'll and she truly believed something bad is going happen to me if I leave the house for too long or if I go too far alone, that's the main reason why I didn't hang out with boys from my class. I never developed social skills, I'm in 30s and I don't know how to talk and interact with people.
same but i'm 20

Inceldom Discussion?

Only if they arrange a wife.

Their permission doesn't matter to me since I'm not getting a date anyway.