Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should people with sub-human IQ be exterminated?

People with an IQ under 85 should be gassed to death for the greater good

• Yes, fuck them

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • No, that's evil!

Votes: 24 53.3%

• Total voters
Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
By sub-human IQ I mean anything under 85. 85-90 is pretty much the bare minimum required to socially function in society and anybody with an IQ under this is a worthless piece of garbage and a evolutionary dead end with no redeeming qualities. 90% of all social ills can be blamed on these bugs. The 80/20 rule is real as fuck in this regard.

Most people would like to bullshit themselves into thinking IQ doesn't matter but they are in denial. IQ massively influences not only your intelligence but also your personality because without the ability to understand anything you aren't able to enjoy any deep or complex hobbies/passions you are doomed into becoming little more than a mere human monkey that can only entertain itself via simple and shallow forms of entertainment.

Most crime is committed by low IQ people
Most bastard children are fathered/mothered by low IQ people
Most immigrants are low IQ
Low IQ people have worse personalities and are more likely to misbehave, lie and steal
Low IQ people can't do complex tasks making them an economic burden and a cultural dead end

Low IQ people are worthless trash that should be exterminated Nazi style.

Agree or disagree?

Last edited:
Should not be allowed to have children.

No bro you can play god a decide who lives and who dies in the world. Besides low IQ people are not your enemies (some can be ok)

Anyone with the name “Kardashian” or “Jenner” should be shot on sight.

IQ is not real.

Cope. Literally every positive human quality is linked to IQ. Lower IQ people even have less empathy than higher IQ ones. Granted, that I can't say I have much empathy anymore either as a result of getting increasingly sick of society's bullshit.

Cope. Literally every positive human quality is linked to IQ. Lower IQ people even have less empathy than higher IQ ones. Granted, that I can't say I have much empathy anymore either as a result of getting increasingly sick of society's bullshit.
Stop. a test with shapes and colors does not determine your intelligence.

Stop. a test with shapes and colors does not determine your intelligence.

Do you even understand the logic of IQ tests?

IQ tests (assuming were are talking about classic "culture free" IQ tests) basically test for 2 extremely important traits:

1. Short term memory
2. The ability to notice and understand patterns

Let's say for example that you are a programmer and that you are going over a page of code to see what the cause of a error/bug might be. Just good luck doing this if your short term memory sucks and your pattern recognition ability is terrible. Just lmao at being a low IQ programmer. Assuming they even exist.

There are literally no complex skills that don't require these 2 mental abilities. None. This is why the relationship between IQ and virtually every positive quality under the sun is so heavily related. The only people who defend the idea to death that IQ doesn't matter are low IQ people in denial or marxist idiots who can't accept that their bullshit ideals of human equality are built on top of sand.

Do you even understand the logic of IQ tests?

IQ tests (assuming were are talking about classic "culture free" IQ tests) basically test for 2 extremely important traits:

1. Short term memory
2. The ability to notice and understand patterns

There are literally no complex skills that don't require these 2 mental abilities. None. This is why the relationship between IQ and virtually every positive quality under the sun is so heavily related. The only people who defend the idea to death that IQ doesn't matter are low IQ people in denial or marxist idiots who can't accept that their bullshit ideals of human equality are built on top of sand.
I'm gonna go eat lunch, don't disturb me.

the problem with eugenics is we don't know how to measure intelligence correctly. The way we measure intelligence could be extremely inaccurate so, people with below average iqs might not be stupid and we would be exterminating regular people

the problem with eugenics is we don't know how to measure intelligence correctly. The way we measure intelligence could be extremely inaccurate so, people with below average iqs might not be stupid and we would be exterminating regular people

Cope.

I have spent a fair amount of time reading about IQ and it's relationship with human qualities, and the evidence is overwhelming. Yes, there exist forms of intelligence that aren't taken into account on a IQ test, but even those forms of intelligence are mostly absent from low IQ people. Even though it's true that there exist people with high IQ that lack certain important traits, the same is not true in reverse in that there are virtually no low IQ people with any redeeming qualities. Doesn't matter if it's verbal intelligence, emotional intelligence, math, reading etc. Low IQ people do poorly on ALL of it. So while there is some limited truth to the idea that IQ doesn't factor in everything below a certain point (around the 85 mark) it just doesn't matter.

op is blackpilled, agree as low iq person

I said no but only because I think it should be a lower IQ. I'd say do it when their quality of life is going to be shit.

IQ tests rely so heavily on language that it’s not possible to assign different non human species an IQ. I’m pretty sure the smartest animals are elephants.

I would argue that IQ isn’t nearly as important as personality and temperament. Why would we want to gas people for not being smart? If anything, there is a greater argument for gassing people with high IQs. They are the ones who built nukes. Who organise wars. Who manipulate others.

Keep coping bro

Next you're gonna say exterminate the incels too

I would argue that IQ isn’t nearly as important as personality and temperament.

This is the exact same type of cope when people say looks don't matter as long as you have good personality.

Just like looks matter more than personality for getting laid, IQ matters more than effort for being smart. Genetics are EVERYTHING in life. Literally nothing doesn't boil down to genetics. Just lmao at western altruism and individualism. Hitler was right about almost everything (I say almost, because he did in fact say some things that are utter bullshit) and yet he has now gone down in history as a monster. Which fair enough, he was. But being a monster does not mean you were wrong. Low IQ morons will destroy western civilization. A hundred years from now the remaining whites of the world will look back and wish Hitler had won.

op is blackpilled, agree as low iq person

What is your IQ?

Last edited:
This is the exact same type of cope when people say looks don't matter as long as you have good personality.

Just like looks matter more than personality for getting laid, IQ matters more than effort for being smart. Genetics are EVERYTHING in life. Literally nothing doesn't boil down to genetics. Just lmao at western altruism and individualism. Hitler was right about almost everything (I say almost, because he did in fact say some things that are utter bullshit) and yet he has now gone down in history as a monster. Which fair enough, he was. But being a monster does not mean you were wrong. Low IQ morons will destroy western civilization. A hundred years from now the remaining whites of the world will look back and wish Hitler had won.

What is your IQ?
You are making it too complicated. This isn’t about why you can’t get laid. I’m saying if you give me two people, and one is a cunt with an IQ of 130, and the other a gentle person with an IQ of 79, I know which I’m shoving into the chamber.

I made an internet iq test a while ago and had like 85 but I think thats fake since I'm more high iq than normies

What is your IQ?
This is exactly why IQ is fake. People like you would try to make it seem like you won the argument or conversation by having a better score on what's essentially a children's coloring book.

people that dont believe in IQ are coping
I made an internet iq test a while ago and had like 85 but I think thats fake since I'm more high iq than normies
SRK :panties:

anyone below 100 IQ shouldnt be allowed to breed imo. would also fix the "europe being mass invaded by ethnics" issue since ethnics (bar asian) tend to be lower IQ than 100. we wouldnt have coon phenotype blacks as they would all be wiped out via eugenics. high IQ, civilised blacks will be bred on to the newer generations. same could be said for other ethnics. asians who are mainly high IQ will be more common which is welcome.
people that dont believe in IQ are coping

SRK :panties:

NoFap, now!

@UltraFayJr.

I think low IQ ppl are neccesary for running society. They are bluepilled, often work the shitty jobs like a fine slave, buy trash no1 needs and make childs without thinking about consequences. They are easily controlled by ((them)) and dont question ((them))

depends on your definition. if by 'retarded' you mean mental disabled people, no. intellectuals should get the bullet instead.

if you mean 'retarded' as in celebrities who got famous for nothing and don't have two brain cells to rub together, sure.

By sub human, I guess you mean less than 80. I don’t think they should be exterminated. We should experiment on them to see how to increase IQ through science

No. First of all who gives a fuck about the greater good. Second of all killing low IQ people won't improve our lives as incels in any measurable way.

No. First of all who gives a fuck about the greater good. Second of all killing low IQ people won't improve our lives as incels in any measurable way.

Even if you don't care about the greater good low IQ morons can still impact the quality of your life.

Blame should be on advertising and satanic degenerates who push it out there tbh

People just follow what they see

World could be better but people are socially engineered to be crabs in a bucket, all trying to push down others to get up and advertisers are to blame for creating that mentality.

Why is crime committed usually? Because someone wants something and where did that want/craving originate from? Blame should be on the root, not the end result. Social awareness people don't usually reach that till 20's or 30's maybe. Years before most people are pretty naive and susceptible to forms of manipulation.

Last edited:
the government should offer money to people with a low IQ who are willing to be sterilized. after a generation we would have much smarter people.

Even if you don't care about the greater good low IQ morons can still impact the quality of your life.

intellectuals also impact the quality of life by bringing in poz, free market exploitation and urbanism.

Good @God stop it, IQ is not real. Stop basing this off a coloring book, killing people because they got a square wrong is so low IQ(heh heh).

Good @God stop it, IQ is not real. Stop basing this off a coloring book, killing people because they got a square wrong is low IQ(heh heh).
Welcome back, November already?

Than who the fuck will work dumbass? Low iq people do the low iq jobs. Not everyone can be doctors :rolleyes:.

Also are you insinuating you are high IQ? If so, JFL.

in my honest opinion, we need to engineer a human race that gets progressively smarter over generations. if plato had instituted eugenics, which he intended to, we would have IQs in the thousands and not be sitting around with our dicks in our hands.

Unrinonicaly yes

Average IQ normies are worse and treat me more rudely

Somebody's gotta mop up vomit and sweep footpaths, the fact that they're reversing the Flynn effect by breeding more than buzzfeed career whores is just their way of giving the world what it deserves.

Yes, I want to die with my low iq brothers

I don't know for other people because low i.q people can still have a nice life if they are not ugly and autist like me but sometimes I wish I was not born

I agree with OP. Low IQ people are a dysgenic burden on society, responsible for nothing other than crime and further breeding even more low IQ parasites.

We should use them as slaves.