Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should posters from countries where cheek-kissing is common be banned?

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
They are all fakecels. They get to kiss hot foids on the cheek whenever they're introduced to one!!!
AirKiss.jpg

It doesn't work like that there?

foids do that here but no cheek kiss for a stinky inkler :feelsrope:

italiancels out! :feels:

I mean a kiss is a kiss. :reeeeee:

I don’t think they get kissed in those countries either. Only chads would get kissed on the cheek.

They do not kiss you they just rest their cheeks on your cheeks.

i have seen romanians do it

If you cheek kissed a foid: out.

You don't kiss on the cheeks unless they're relatives, and even then you just lightly touch cheeks not actually kiss.

never happened to me

I'm from one of these cultures but I was never kissed on the cheek by a women my age, they just shake my hand.

You don't kiss the cheeks and it's usually elder foids who do that

Come on, that's the only square centimeter of foids skin we'll ever be allowed to touch !

I don’t think they get kissed in those countries either. Only chads would get kissed on the cheek.

and it won't be happening anymore with covid.
i've had foids refuse handshakes with me because "their hands were sweaty," so i would think they'd make some kind of excuse if you were incel to avoid touching you.

and it won't be happening anymore with covid.
i've had foids refuse handshakes with me because "their hands were sweaty," so i would think they'd make some kind of excuse if you were incel to avoid touching you.
Even without covid foids would still refuse if you were incel. They would probably make some retarded excuse for it though

Even without covid foids would still refuse if you were incel. They would probably make some retarded excuse for it though

She'll pretend to have just got over the cold or something and wouldn't kiss you to "avoid infecting you."

If you've had a handshake with a foid you're not incel

Chad only, i never got one in my lifetime.

If you were chad in these countries, she would kiss your dick.