Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Should the drivers license pill be put in the incel wiki?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
We have a lot of blue pillers who visit this site and they might see the drivers license pill and say "incels are blaming inceldom on driving, what a joke". But, if you listen to the people, you'll realize it's not about that, it's about being mogged, emasculated, and not being able to do a basic thing such as driving. I think it would be a good idea to put it in the wiki. What do you guys think? Specifically, what should be said in the wiki?

That it is not the cause of inceldom but the effect of your fucked up brain. Imagine being so stressed out and psychologically damaged that you can't even drive.

That it is not the cause of inceldom but the effect of your fucked up brain. Imagine being so stressed out and psychologically damaged that you can't even drive.

Well that's part of my point. Guests might see "driver license pill" and it would make us look bad. Updating the wiki provides clarification.

but the effect of your fucked up brain. Imagine being so stressed out and psychologically damaged that you can't even drive.

That is me, unfortunately. Well, I have another appointment today for driving simulation. I might make a thread about this later on, when I am back.

you just feel unaccomplished as an adult for not being able to drive, you basically feel less than a man.

Exactly.

It should also get its own subforum.

Honestly I wouldn't mind but its not gonna happen
the driver license pill isn't related to inceldom, you just feel unaccomplished as an adult for not being able to drive, you basically feel less than a man.

That's what needs to be put in the wiki

Honestly I wouldn't mind but its not gonna happen

According to the last poll where more than 100 people participated in, 30% of the people here cannot drive, while 10% can drive but do not have a driver licence and/or a car.

I know that this topic sounds absurd for people who drive, they cannot get behind it, but there is no doubt that there are indeed more and more men who cannot drive anymore and this is indeed an issue.

According to the last poll where more than 100 people participated in, 30% of the people here cannot drive, while 10% can drive but do not have a driver licence and/or a car.

I know that this topic sounds absurd for people who drive, they cannot get behind it, but there is no doubt that there are indeed more and more men who cannot drive anymore and this is indeed an issue.

Update about me. I can drive (not to brag, I failed the first two times and got lucky on the third try, UScel so easier to get than in Germany.) I have a car but its really shitty and can only get around my town, you really cannot leave town because it overheats. I have to share a car with my dad and this Friday he's busy with work and I have to take an Uber to my plastic surgery. That's embarassing and an inconvience.

No because it has nothing to do with inceldom. It's something you could fix with money and time/training.

It just makes incels look like stereotypical lazy losers who don't want to put the time and effort into something.

The blackpill is about incels not having good dating opportunities because of things they can't control like their looks or lack of being neurotypical.

Incels not having driving licenses is a result of lack of motivation and social isolation as a consequence of inceldom. It's not the cause of their inceldom, and it's something you have control over.

It's like saying there should be a fatpill for fat incels, or haircutpill for incels who lack the motivation to get a decent haircut or the I-can't-do-a-pull-up-pill for incels who don't bother to train sports.

No because it has nothing to do with inceldom. It's something you could fix with money and time/training.

It just makes incels look like stereotypical lazy losers who don't want to put the time and effort into something.

The blackpill is about incels not having good dating opportunities because of things they can't control like their looks or lack of being neurotypical.

Incels not having driving licenses is a result of lack of motivation and social isolation as a consequence of inceldom. It's not the cause of their inceldom, and it's something you have control over.

It's like saying there should be a fatpill for fat incels, or haircutpill for incels who lack the motivation to get a decent haircut or the I-can't-do-a-pull-up-pill for incels who don't bother to train sports.

@LastGerman Explain to him how its much harder in Germany to get a license. you have that copypast right?

Also we do have a fat pill, it's called fatcel=volcel. That has more to do with inceldom though becuase it affects your aesthetics

lack of motivation and social isolation as a consequence of inceldom.

This should be put in the incel wiki also. Even if it doesn't pertain exactly to the driver license pill.

Stuuf like this is put in the incel wiki and doesn't have to do with inceldom:

So why can't the drivers license pill be featured?

@LastGerman Explain to him how its much harder in Germany to get a license. you have that copypast right?

It is hard here too. But it is possible to do it, it's something you have control over.

Drivinglicencepill implies that this is some major factor in being an incel which is ridiculous. If that's really what's stopping you then just do whatever it takes to get that licence. You can't compare that to someone who is 5'5'' or has a really ugly face or is autistic, something that can't be changed no matter what and can't be hidden either. It's a joke.

It's like complaining that you're an incel because you can't get a job or something. While it's hard to find job for some people, it's still doable.

Also no one is going to know that you don't have a driving license, while people see your ugliness or your autism immediately. It's not immediate dealbreaker. I don't see how not having a driving license could affect your dating at all. If nothing else I guess you could just lie that you were drunk driving and you license was suspended and you have to do it again. This is what actually happened to my chadlite friend, he didn't have a licence for like year and a half because it was taken away from him after a series of driving incidents. It didn't affect his success with women one bit, if anything it was just halo effect that he was "crazy" and wild.

the driver license pill isn't related to inceldom, you just feel unaccomplished as an adult for not being able to drive, you basically feel less than a man.

Yeah, may as well put all of these in the wiki then:

-livingwithyourparentspill
-nodegreepill
-neetpill
-dontownhomepill
-nopassportpill
-nosocialcirclepill
-whateveradultshavethatyoudontpill

Last edited:
It is hard here too. But it is possible to do it, it's something you have control over.

Drivinglicencepill implies that this is some major factor in being an incel which is ridiculous. If that's really what's stopping you then just do whatever it takes to get that licence. You can't compare that to someone who is 5'5'' or has a really ugly face or is autistic, something that can't be changed no matter what and can't be hidden either. It's a joke.

It's like complaining that you're an incel because you can't get a job or something. While it's hard to find job for some people, it's still doable.

Also no one is going to know that you don't have a driving license, while people see your ugliness or your autism immediately. It's not immediate dealbreaker. I don't see how not having a driving license could affect your dating at all. I guess you could just lie that you were drunk driving and you license was suspended and you have to do it again. This is what actually happened to my chadlite friend, he didn't have a licence for like year and a half because it was taken away from him after a series of driving incidents.

I NEVER said it has to do with being an incel. How can you not understand that? It's about emasculation and being mogged

-nodegreepill
-neetpill
-dontownhomepill
-nopassportpill

Not important

-nosocialcirclepill

This shit is actually legit. Not having social connections can cause a 6/10 to be a truecel

Last edited:
It's about emasculation and being mogged

So what? Why do people obsess about it so much? In this society you're emasculated in hundreds of ways if you bother about this shit.

It just makes incels look insecure and then people think this insecurity is the reason why incels can't get women.

The point of blackpill is that none of this matters, Chad can not know how to drive and he can get women. Meanwhile you could be a great driver but it won't get you women if you're ugly.

Drivinglicensepill is bluepilled thinking for people who think you have to conform to traditional masculinity to get women. It's bluepill or redpill at best and not blackpill. It's literally a case of "there has to be a reason unrelated to my looks" type of thinkng.

This shit is actually legit. Not having social connections can cause a 6/10 to be a truecel

Right. Yet there's no pill for it and it's much harder to get than a driver's license. Same with fatpill. Affects your inceldom much more than a driver's license and it's more difficult to get lean than to get a driver's license.

Right. Yet there's no pill for it and it's much harder to get than a driver's license. Same with fatpill. Affects your inceldom much more than a driver's license and it's more difficult to get lean than to get a driver's license.

Fatcel page exists.

I would also say it's easier to lose weight than make friends in a social circle with access to females.
So what? Why do people obsess about it so much? In this society you're emasculated in hundreds of ways if you bother about this shit.

It just makes incels look insecure and then people think this insecurity is the reason why incels can't get women.

The point of blackpill is that none of this matters, Chad can not know how to drive and he can get women. Meanwhile you could be a great driver but it won't get you women if you're ugly.

Drivinglicensepill is bluepilled thinking for people who think you have to conform to traditional masculinity to get women. It's bluepill or redpill at best and not blackpill. It's literally a case of "there has to be a reason unrelated to my looks" type of thinkng.

You edited out the first part of my post. Like I said its NOT ABOUT LACK OF DRIVING LICENSE CAUSING INCELDOM.

Same with fatpill. Affects your inceldom much more than a driver's license and it's more difficult to get lean than to get a driver's license.

Yeah, being fat is actually much worse than being without a driving license because everyone will noticed right away that you're fat. No one knows if you have driving license or not. It's also hard to get lean for people who don't have good genetics for that. Despite this, fatcels are looked down upon while it's somehow acceptable to constantly bitch about not having a driving license jfl

-roommatepill
-noTV/gamingconsolepill (can't netflix&chill or entertain friends)
-locationpill (live in shit town, country, or part of city)
-nosuit&dressshoespill

There all kinds of things in which many incels could improve to become "adults". Things where it's pretty much just a matter of money, time and motivation, having little to do with looks.

-roommatepill
-noTVpill (can't netflix&chill or entertain friends)
-nosuit&dressshoespill

There all kinds of things in which many incels could improve to become "adults".

locationcel exists. The others are dumb

locationcel exists. The others are dumb

Driver'slicensepill is dumb.

You're allowed to bitch on the forum about driver'slicensepill or not having a job but not about being a fatcel or locationcel because people will call you a volcel piece of garbage who should "just lose weight fat subhuman" or "just move to SEA to run JBW fakecel". Yet somehow driver'slicense pill is some legit concern that's out of your control and which you can bitch about all the time?

Moving countries and getting lean are more difficult than getting a driver's license and more impactful on your inceldom.

There is no driver license’s pill.

Moving countries and getting lean are more difficult than getting a driver's license and more impactful on your inceldom.

no one said lack of driving license caused inceldom tbh

> Expects others to treat him well for his genetic and environmental shortcomings.
> Calls other people with genetic or environmental shortcomings losers.

Got it.

If you want to socialize, you need a car. Easy as that. Otherwise you will be looked down upon as some kind of pariah. Once there is some social activity and you don't show up in your own car and at least a middle class one at that, it's over.

It's one aspect in a long line of consequences of inceldom and a catch 22 at that. Wanna drive? You need to be mentally stable, rich (driver license is minimum 1500€ in Germany) and motivated. Can't do hat cuz incel.

It's maybe just a comorbidity, but it becomes quickly a problem of its own. This is like saying your lost years don't matter because they are not the original cause, jfl.

After your logic nothing has to do with inceldom, jfl.

TL;DR:
Der NPC

Wir müssen ihn auslöschen.
-roommatepill
-noTV/gamingconsolepill (can't netflix&chill or entertain friends)
-nosuit&dressshoespill

There all kinds of things in which many incels could improve to become "adults". Things where it's pretty much just a matter of money, time and motivation, having little to do with looks.
Just spend thousands of dollar while already being mentally disadvantaged, directly dscriminated against in the workplace and having to pay 30k for surgeries. When do you want me to ascend 2050?
Yeah, being fat is actually much worse than being without a driving license because everyone will noticed right away that you're fat. No one knows if you have driving license or not. It's also hard to get lean for people who don't have good genetics for that. Despite this, fatcels are looked down upon while it's somehow acceptable to constantly bitch about not having a driving license jfl
The difference is someone with chad genetics will easily be able to shed the kilos
We have a lot of blue pillers who visit this site and they might see the drivers license pill and say "incels are blaming inceldom on driving, what a joke". But, if you listen to the people, you'll realize it's not about that, it's about being mogged, emasculated, and not being able to do a basic thing such as driving. I think it would be a good idea to put it in the wiki. What do you guys think? Specifically, what should be said in the wiki?
Driverlicense- and carpill is essentially a Statuspill.

Last edited:

There is a middle ground between Chad and Incel. The world isn't black and white. I can assure you there are tons of normies, that don't get laid just because there are better options out there independent from looks.

Look this pill is basically an oversubscribed piece of polemic, but the basic premise stil stands. You easily lose control over your life due to ugliness and you get into a doom loop. A funny example how the problem of Inceldom seeps into every aspect of life.

Last edited:
Who cares about the wiki tbh

I NEVER said it has to do with being an incel. How can you not understand that? It's about emasculation and being mogged

Mostly only people here who already can drive are struggling to understand it. I know where they are coming from but they will unable to understand where I am coming from.

Wanna drive? You need to be mentally stable, rich (driver license is minimum 1500€ in Germany) and motivated. Can't do hat cuz incel.

1500 Euro is really the absolute minimum for it. It is actually worse. The minimum is now 2000 Euro and it can cost about to even 3000 Euro.

It's maybe just a comorbidity, but it becomes quickly a problem of its own.

Exactly. This really has become a problem of its own now.

TL;DR:
Der NPC

Wir müssen ihn auslöschen.

I wish I was a NPC though.

No, I don’t think we should put homosexual content in the wiki. :dab:

No, I don’t think we should put homosexual content in the wiki. :dab:

23854.jpg

Inceldom causes inability to drive

-nodegreepill
-neetpill
-dontownhomepill
-nopassportpill
-nosocialcirclepill
Its me

That is me, unfortunately. Well, I have another appointment today for driving simulation. I might make a thread about this later on, when I am back.

Try watching Initial D.

In Brazil aside it being extremely expensive and full of steps, you should pass a psychology/physical exam. They take into account past medical history. You are obligated to tell the truth. So did you take mental health medicine for depression for example? YOU ARE OUT. Stuff like that. I don't need to say I had to commit the crime of lying.

:soy:

Exactly.
:soy:

Because not having a driver's license isn't an "Incel" problem, its a "you're a fucking retard" problem

Well I do have a drivers license.

And soy=/=stupidity. Plus plenty of people here don't have drivers license. Plus what about autism, autism is considered mental retardation, but that's considered an incel problem.

Well I do have a drivers license.

And soy=/=stupidity. Plus plenty of people here don't have drivers license. Plus what about autism, autism is considered mental retardation, but that's considered an incel problem.
Autism is far more generic. If anything you can blame autism for not being able to drive, but you can be autistic, borderline retarded and still get laid if you arent a sub5male.

Stupid shit like "driver license pill" being blanketed on general inceldom makes all of us look like retards who needs their diaper changed.

I struggle with foids, not all this other retarded shit some of you dumbasses want to blame for your general inadequacies.

Stupid shit like "driver license pill" being blanketed on general inceldom

Once again, I never said it was about inceldom.

Seriously, can you not fucking read you retard? The Drivers license pill is a meme on this board about how not having a drivers license affects your life. What's so hard to understand about that?

Seriously, can you not fucking read you retard? The Drivers license pill is a meme on this board about how not having a drivers license affects your life. What's so hard to understand about that?
No but you fucking retards try so hard to put it in the same breath as inceldom.

I dont care what it is and what it's about at this point. It's a well deserved inferiority complex because it's not even fucking hard to learn how to drive. Literal fucking NPC chimps are out there driving every day from their Point A to Point B routines.

If not being able to get one because of a lack of funds, than you got bigger issues than a "driver license" pill.

No but you fucking retards try so hard to put it in the same breath as inceldom.

It seems you didn't read, are you retarded? Or are you just tring to set up a strawman?
Driver'slicensepill is dumb.

You're allowed to bitch on the forum about driver'slicensepill or not having a job but not about being a fatcel or locationcel because people will call you a volcel piece of garbage who should "just lose weight fat subhuman" or "just move to SEA to run JBW fakecel". Yet somehow driver'slicense pill is some legit concern that's out of your control and which you can bitch about all the time?

Calling someone a volcel for not going to another continent is retardedd, considering how hard it is to expatriate. Fatcel, on the other hand, makes sense. It's called STOP FUCKING EATING. Fatcel=Volcel, PERIOD

It seems you didn't read, are you retarded? Or are you just tring to set up a strawman?

I saw it and ignored it because this entire topic isn't even worth addressing and Im done wasting time with this brainlet thread so I'll keep it simple for you.

You are a Retard if you put "inceldom" and "driver's license pill" in the same sentence under any context, now shut the fuck up and stop quoting me. This "driver license" pill talk has bored me to death with the idiocy that follows it.

I should of just kept giving you these :soy: :soy::soy: tbh