Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should this truecel get a haircut to be treated like a human being?

he is not entitled to acceptance :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

He seems like a nice person.

Wow now I’m sad:cryfeels:

Ps Fuck the guy that exploits those people on that channel

CuckTears will ignore this
full

Haircut won't fix his BONES

If he takes a shower he will become a chad :chad::banhammer:

Brutal, nature is so fucking cruel man. I wish I could help him honestly, like push a button to drop all Chads and Stacies in the world into molten aluminium in exchange for him (and myself, ngl) to get a normie face. Would do it in a heartbeat.

He's literally deformed. NOBODY on here is anywhere near that, no matter how ugly we are. No, the advice we are given does not apply to him in any way, shape or form. So, this thread is moot.

bro that's a terratruecel

A haircut and a shower should fix him right up.

They had to shut off comments for SBSK because foids wouldn’t stfu about how attractive the Chad was

Fuck, why things like that happening. He seems kinda bluepilled with his "believe in better days" theory, but one thing he is very right about, you can never know a person, until you talk to that person, and If you don't, you will just make up an answer in your head. If only people wouldn't draw such conclusions. Blackpill is a legit proof that whole life based on some conclusions made by our ancestors, even if not fully correct. I can't imagine what he really thinks about, but he seems like a genuine person. Ask average people what they like to do, the 99% will say they like watching stupid ass TikTok, or going to club or sex or whatever. This guy says he likes baking. I didn't heard such interest in like, many years.
He seems like a nice person.
Brutal, nature is so fucking cruel man. I wish I could help him honestly, like push a button to drop all Chads and Stacies in the world into molten aluminium in exchange for him (and myself, ngl) to get a normie face. Would do it in a heartbeat.
Couldn't have said better myself
They had to shut off comments for SBSK because foids wouldn’t stfu about how attractive the Chad was
I hope is just a good jk