Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should ugly men just go on welfare?

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Seriously whats the point of wagecucking for 30-40 years when you go home to wankshack alone LDAR your prime years passed by, while chad your younger boss go's home to a hot, tight ass blonde 25yo. He has a family one day and needs to earn to provide for his kids and thus higher cost of living. Incels can get by on welfare to provide for themselves, They don't have to face hostility from work colleagues. It should be mandatory for ugly men.

Agreed, although I would love to have a job to get a car and a licence there’s no incentive to slave away for nothing

Agreed, although I would love to have a job to get a car and a licence there’s no incentive to slave away for nothing

Inceldom is lower in countries with bad welfare (i.e. Russia) because femoids are forced to hook up with beta males for money & housing, while femoids in countries with good welfare (UK, France, Denmark) can just live off the government, have a nice flat payed for and wait for Chad on tinder.

Getting rid of welfare would only increase temporary betabuxxing relationships until the foid finds something better. It wouldn't really effect women much, because a man above them and on the same level of attractiveness (as long as she's not below a 4) will always provide for them, while bottom-tier men would die off without welfare.

Most men don't have that option. Even those who do have to make a choice between wageslaving and being able to afford expensive copes. Sometimes I debate whether or not to start wageslaving so I'd be able to buy some things that I want, but then that desire leaves me the moment I go out in public.

Most men don't have that option. Even those who do have to make a choice between wageslaving and being able to afford expensive copes. Sometimes I debate whether or not to start wageslaving so I'd be able to buy some things that I want, but then that desire leaves me the moment I go out in public.

Are you on welfare?

Yes
There is nothing to gain for working.
The whole world already hates ugly men

Yes
There is nothing to gain for working.
The whole world already hates ugly men

You have decent welfare in Finland, huh?

being an ugly male in the first world sucks, imagine if you were an ugly male in Ethiopia your life could be better despite it being a much poorer country. the ethiopian women wouldnt chose based on looks only but on how well you can provide for her and a child. this is atleast something you can change somethng about. Not here in the uk. Women would rather go on welfare and fuck chads than date a hard working ugly-average man with a low status job.

If your country has decent welfare.. I don't see why not.

self employ or bust.

Absolutely. We should try to milk the broken welfare state as much as possible, never earn money to pay taxes, and simply be a drain on all resources.

Yes, I don’t see why not.

I am currently applying for SSI due to autism, but I am afraid that their justification to deny me will be that I am not on any Jewpills.

It's not like I can medicate my autism away, which is what will always alienate me from society anyway.

Last edited:
If you have a job that pays very well and want to moneymaxx, that's an option, but if you're some dead-end job sub-employee, go on welfare by all means.

Or if you live in a country with free universities like I do, go there.

Wageslaving and paying taxes to foids as a subhuman is the most cucked thing you can do! You will get absolutely nothing in return for it, instead that money will go to oppress incels even more. You better live on the welfare.

I am currently applying for SSI due to autism, but I am afraid that their justification to deny me will be that I am not on any Jewpills.

It's not like I can medicate my autism away, which is what will always alienate me from society anyway.

I'm the same. I can always pull the Aspergers card, but if your functioning and not impaired they will push you to work.

Whats ironic is that 82% of aspergers do not find work, even uni graduates and super iq autists.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back