Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should we start advertising this page?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I want to avoid a norman invasion but I also want to see more cels join us. And not just oldcels who haven't yet found this page.

I was thinking of making a few ads for this page to post on my social media platforms. Good idea or nah?

the truecels will find their way here eventually, no need to advertise anything tbh

I just looked at r9k and there was an incels thread up. First comment was shitting on us lmaooooo

The Tinder advertisements were a good idea. As well as mentioning this forum on 4chan and 8chan boards like /v9k/ and /r9k/, people will be interested in joining since no """fembots"""" or normies are allowed here.

Advertisemen on r/inceltears would be life fuel

Be SUPER careful with how you spread it cause if you really want to we cant really stop you, just don't be brash and watch where you put the info, don't want more normies to know about this cause there are definitely enough already