Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should we try blindmaxxxing?

Joystr0

Joystr0

Mafiacel
It’s a couple days i’m having this idea: should we start seeing blind/deaf-blind feraloids? I mean, my idea is that by being blind and possibly deaf, they won’t notice out horrible subhuman face and voice. And that they would be easier to assault, since they can’t see and possibly hear. Not sure, what you think about it?

No, they have ridden their fair share of normie-chadlite-chad cock over the years. They are probably the biggest size queens if anything because they are more touch oriented than normal.

graycel thread

Blind women still care about their appearance. In fact they care about it more than their sighted counterparts when choosing a mate. (Don't have the study on hand but it's there, okay, find it yourself)
Yeah this study was pretty eye opening.
They are probably the biggest size queens if anything because they are more touch oriented than normal.
Brutal

There's no Braille for your face

It’s a couple days i’m having this idea: should we start seeing blind/deaf-blind feraloids? I mean, my idea is that by being blind and possibly deaf, they won’t notice out horrible subhuman face and voice. And that they would be easier to assault, since they can’t see and possibly hear. Not sure, what you think about it?
Hello Brazilian_lardball. Running low on content are we?

I can't afford the sign language lessons

I watched a sitcom once don't know the name anymore where in one episode a girl started dating a blind guy. And they almost broke up because of her awkwardness to his blindness. And then there was a 4th wall break at the end where the guy said something like "Why should I break up with her? Have you seen her? I maybe blind but I can hear what other people say. She's hot". I assume it's similar in real life too. A friend of a blind girl will tell her you are ugly.