Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should women be forced to live as ugly men?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
If there was a way to do that, should it be done?

They would know how it feels when people already hate you before you say or do anything.

They would know how it feels when people don't ask you to events or parties.

They would know a thousand rejections and zero success.

They would know what true loneliness is when people take extra effort to avoid you.

They would know that they need to put effort in things because noone comes to help them for merely being women

Maybe i think women are more capable of thinking of others than they actually are but this might be a way for them to realize how much pain they are causing others

It's not possible unless they are extremely ugly.

Our female equivalent is feminists. Women that have sex but there is no way anyone commits to them because they are mediocre or fat etc., so they become hostile against the other sex (but they still crave chad's cock).

Our female equivalent is feminists. Women that have sex but there is no way anyone commits to them because they are mediocre or fat etc., so they become hostile against the other sex (but they still crave chad's cock).
Feminists are better off because at least they get sex.
We get nothing

This tbh. Femcel means "Sad because chad won't commit". And then they extrapolate the traits of chads onto all men, they commit the Apex Fallacy (they only look at the best of the best) and see that chad lives on God-Mode due to female simping and everything else despite doing nothing. And because only chad is important in the eyes of women they have only him as an observable reference.

This tbh. Femcel means "Sad because chad won't commit". And then they extrapolate the traits of chads onto all men, they commit the Apex Fallacy (they only look at the best of the best) and see that chad lives on God-Mode due to female simping and everything else despite doing nothing. And because only chad is important in the eyes of women they have only him as an observable reference.
Wynrlirkwtv21

We get nothing

We get nothing

Call me a cuck, but i don't think it counts. For women, sex with commitment is EVERYTHING, they can't cope like we do with vidyas/etc. Everything is balanced out in their favor ofc but even if they have sex they value it a lot less than we do.

For women, sex with commitment is EVERYTHING, they can't cope like we do with vidyas/etc.
Cats & Lesbianism (+SJW stuff)

Women should have all rights taken away and be treated similar to commodities like cattle.

They would know how it feels when people already hate you before you say or do anything.

They would know what true loneliness is when people take extra effort to avoid you.

They would know that they need to put effort in things because noone comes to help them for merely being women

Maybe i think women are more capable of thinking of others than they actually are but this might be a way for them to realize how much pain they are causing others
Even if they experienced all of that they would still instantly revert back to shitcuntry if they were transformed back into a foid.

So basically "This world shall know pain"

I'd be into watching that play out.

If there was a way to do so then yes — it would do them some good to “walk a mile in our shoes” so to speak. To some extent perhaps this is sort of what Islam does by making women dress in burkas and what have you — basically they aren’t allowed to leverage their sex appeal to manipulate men and it probably prevents a lot of simping/may help keep the female ego in check. I’m not religious just something I speculate on.

They would commit suicide in a week.

I wish I had the power to turn them into ethnic men, maybe in a few years when I get my wizard abilities.

I doubt it would change their behaviour, if anything it would likely make them worse