Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel should women be held accountable for their hypergamy?

title

• yes, they need to pay

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • no (whiteknight cuck)

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
people are talking about how china should be held accountable for all the suffering coronavirus has caused around the world.

many men have taken their own lives, and feel like shit because of women's ridiculously high standards forcing us into loneliness. they are narcissistic, selfish and hypocritical. I believe they need to pay some sort of price or receive some kind of punishment for all the pain they have caused us all.

if you answer yes, please discuss what kind of recompense should they pay?

Yes, start beheading them NOW.

And it would be very easy to do. Cut all welfare and benefits for single mothers.

Choose a chad who leaves? That's on you.

Good luck ever applying it though. Politicans know they need their vote for power and are generally cucks and simps anyway.

If anyone answers no on account of it being female nature, then men shouldn't he held accountable for rape. Its in their nature after all.

56274180 gorilla face

If anyone answers no on account of it being female nature, then men shouldn't he held accountable for rape. Its in their nature after all.

View attachment 374327
true. I am so sick of people excusing bad female behaviour on the basis that "it's just their nature bro!" bad male behaviour is not excused on this premise.

no its their biology to be like that, its like a mentally ill person, he's brain just works like this
and I would blame men who gave them rights more then anything

Cut all welfare and benefits for single mothers.
I agree with this. Her body, her choice, her fault she gets pregnant, not the taxpayer's. Fuck off with getting money because you're an irresponsible slut.

no its their biology to be like that, its like a mentally ill person, he's brain just works like this
and I would blame men who gave them rights more then anything
read the above comment. women are capable of changing their behaviour, and are capable of realising that they cause harm to men. they need to pay. a psychopath may be mentally ill but he should still be punished for murder.

Make the voters visible

I agree with this. Her body, her choice, her fault she gets pregnant, not the taxpayer's. Fuck off with getting money because you're an irresponsible slut.
Another issue is soyciety pays people to breed. Having kids is a tax incentive because if we don't increase the population there isn't enough tax payers to keep our house of cards afloat.

Should dogs be held accountable for barking?

people are talking about how china should be held accountable for all the suffering coronavirus has caused around the world.

many men have taken their own lives, and feel like shit because of women's ridiculously high standards forcing us into loneliness. they are narcissistic, selfish and hypocritical. I believe they need to pay some sort of price or receive some kind of punishment for all the pain they have caused us all.

if you answer yes, please discuss what kind of recompense should they pay?

Taking away their rights and reestablish looksmatch monogamy is enough of a punishment tbh. After all, according to foids, being forced into marriages with non-Chads is the worst thing that can happen in their lives.

read the above comment. women are capable of changing their behaviour, and are capable of realising that they cause harm to men. they need to pay. a psychopath may be mentally ill but he should still be punished for murder.
didn't debunk anything, its still their nature and with our environment they can't do shit
you give individualism too much credit here

There’s really guys out there that think that we shouldn’t blame women and that’s it’s not their fault they’re attracted to hot men.