Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should you tell a foid you've never dated anyone?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Completely hypothetical question.

Always be honest about these things, it might come back to haunt you later.

Always be honest about these things, it might come back to haunt you later.

This. It’s not in your interest to lie when starting a relationship.

Unless she very specifically asks you, don’t answer that and try to change the topic.

Don’t be intense and relax, always relax and “be yourself”, doesn’t guarantee pussy, but it’s the best shot and in your best interest.

No, nothing good can come of it. If you thought you had a shot, this will rule you out because foids hate virgins. If the foids didn’t like you anyways, they will spread the word that you are a “creep”

No. Lie.

Never even tell a prostitute that, unless you are fresh 18 or look that way (maybe, preferably lie here too). Heard a story once, virgin in his 20's, the prostitute basically took 3x the normal rate for 10 minutes of work. He should have stayed quiet for the normal price.

Yes, why not?

I'm a terrible liar. I stumble on my words and can't keep a straight face. If I were in that situation, I'd be straightforward about it. The worse she can do is dump me, and I've gone through worse situations before.

She’ll be able to tell it from your face

This. It’s not in your interest to lie when starting a relationship.

Unless she very specifically asks you, don’t answer that and try to change the topic.

Don’t be intense and relax, always relax and “be yourself”, doesn’t guarantee pussy, but it’s the best shot and in your best interest.
Exactly, if you tell a foid you're a virgin from the very start, at least you will know whether she tolerates it or not, but lies can never last forever, it's better to be honest in this situation.

You should lie to women about everything that can't be easily verified.

It would be best to lie.

"Hypothetical" fakecel get the fuck out and kill yourself while you're at it.

If she asks i will lie, I will say I am chad
or Im muslim
Neither I am tho

If it’s with a hooker then it is better to say you have already done it before

Never, that’s like digging a grave for your own relationship. No girl wants a guy who other girls don’t want

No, she’ll think less of you.

Yes, lie about literally everything.

i once texted with a foid on a dating platform for like 3 month back and forth. Once i dropped the incel bomb, she started ghosting me. jfl

Everything you tell a women will be used against you. They will remember it and at the most opportune time, bring it up. They will also tell all their friends. Tread carefully

If you want to

No. Tell her that you had a few short term girlfriends and have had sex but not recently. It doesn't write on your face that you are a virgin, nobody can really tell 100%. Sometimes it's better to lie. If you tell her you're a virgin, she will either lose interest completely, or make fun of you behind your back or even if she might still accept you, she will know she has the advantages in the relationship, the upper hand and will also bring it up at the first fight. She will shame you with that. So keep your mouth shut

When you are younger (<18) you can risk it. But if you are older she will think “What is wrong with this guy that no other women have fucked him?”

Should I tell a woman that every other woman outsider her has deemed me genetically inferior and unworthy of reproduction ?

It sounds like a great strategy ! :soy: :bluepill:

YOU ARE NOT BLACKPILLED IF YOU ANSWER ANYTHING BUT "NO"

No. Tell her that you had a few short term girlfriends and have had sex but not recently. It doesn't write on your face that you are a virgin, nobody can really tell 100%. Sometimes it's better to lie. If you tell her you're a virgin, she will either lose interest completely, or make fun of you behind your back or even if she might still accept you, she will know she has the advantages in the relationship, the upper hand and will also bring it up at the first fight. She will shame you with that. So keep your mouth shut
This.

Lie or avoid talking about being a virgin always even if ya religious.

Don't talk to foids unless spoken too

"Hypothetical" fakecel get the fuck out and kill yourself while you're at it.
It's not even that serious brother :feelskek: I WISH I was a fakecel. I just want to know what to do if I ever get in a position where a foid asks me something like that.

Treat it like the cops. Do not give away information.

Should I tell a woman that every other woman outsider her has deemed me genetically inferior and unworthy of reproduction ?

It sounds like a great strategy ! :soy: :bluepill:

YOU ARE NOT BLACKPILLED IF YOU ANSWER ANYTHING BUT "NO"
But how would she know every other woman has deemed me unworthy? When I could simply tell her I didn't want to date anyone? This is retarded tbh
Don't talk to foids unless spoken too
I've been doing that for years and look where that has gotten me. I might have to try a different approach to ascend, which is by putting effort.
When you are younger (<18) you can risk it. But if you are older she will think “What is wrong with this guy that no other women have fucked him?”
Well I'm 18, would it be stupid to tell her I've never done anything?

Last edited:
Lmao fuck no. I'm very much in the "if you know what a forum is it's already over" camp but this would be hilariously stupid. You'd be better off pulling out a gun and literally shooting yourself in the foot, that would be worse for you.

Absolutely not, zero benefits to that.

No you shouldn’t

Completely hypothetical question.
Nope, gotta lie and fabricate an entirely different life history. I definitely couldn't reveal for example that I rotted in bed my whole life. Or that I've been depressed for more than 10 years. Or all the other shit in my life.

No point in lying, normies can tell. I would honestly just not tell unless im asked.

Absolutely fucking not but she will find out anyway.

Jfl no it’s the same as if u say to a girl u never fucked

You should lie to women about everything that can't be easily verified.

This. And its what every woman does to every man anyway.

If anyone on here knows that they are shit at lying practise in a mirror.

I will tell you one unpleasant life experience.

I decided to write to one fat and short girl. I sent her my photo. She said I was ugly. Then I told her that I was a virgin at 25. And she replied that it was strange.

Indeed, very strange, isn't it?

NO it's a surefire way to stay a virgin

High iq. This is the best tactic.

Its like telling a nazi you're a jew. Won't end well.