[Experiment] Shouldn't it only cost about $16,000 to buy a wife?

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

Quasi-neoreactionary libertarian
-
I mentioned earlier that we should breed girls like cattle, by having a farm where Stacies are raised from birth for the sole purpose of producing and raising girls to become wives. But let's look into the nuts and bolts of how this would work, to see how much this would actually cost.

Let's assume each Stacy becomes able to bear children at age 15, and that she can produce an average of one girl a year, till she becomes infertile at age 30. That's 15 years of childbearing, producing a total of 15 girls.

We'll assume that modern technology can eliminate undesired production of boys (e.g. through abortion or sex selection). We'll also assume that these Stacies are jacked up pretty heavily on fertility drugs, so that they can stay at that average of producing 1 girl per year (maybe it could even be more, with multiple pregnancies, but we'll just take a conservative estimate).

How much does it really cost to provide for a Stacy, assuming we're just feeding her on some staples like lentils, white beans, bulgur, rice, and ingredients for soup, which would be ordered and prepared in bulk to supply the entire farm? Let's say, $2,000/year. Some might object, "What what healthcare" but I'm thinking we can minimize those kinds of expenses by just shooting Stacy in the head if she gets sick or injured.

So if we figure, Stacy's life is 30 years long before she's "retired" with extreme prejudice, that's a total cost of $60,000 over her lifespan, to produce, as calculated above, 15 girls, which works about to $4,000/girl.

Now, what about the expenses for the girls themselves? Maybe raising them will require $1,000/year, since they're smaller and they're not eating for two like Stacy is. Stacy can probably home school those girls, if they need any teaching at all, so that mostly eliminates educational expenses. Their purpose in life is mostly to cook, clean, and get fucked by their husbands, so they don't really need a lot of instruction beyond what the husband himself is going to give.

Assuming these girls get sold off at age 12, it costs a total of $12,000/girl to raise them. If we add in the $4,000/girl production cost, that's a total of $16,000/girl. (I've already factored into these costs the miscellaneous costs, such as having a Chad around to impregnate all these Stacies, so there's no need to add that in separately.)

Why don't we just solve the inceldom problem that way? That's how we solve the food problem; we breed and raise animals and then sell them, and it ends up not being all that expensive. You can get a cheeseburger for $1 at McDonald's, because of modern farming techniques.

It would be really expensive if everyone had their own cow, and you had to go to your neighbor and try to bargain with him for hamburger meat. It's much more efficient to just have a comparatively small number of men specialize in mass-producing cows, and then let the customers browse the store.

Individual men will still be producing daughters, but that will mostly be as a hobby, much like how a lot of families have a small backyard garden, or a rabbit hutch, even though they get most of their food from the grocery store.

Unless you have an incest fetish, there's really not a lot of reason to raise your own daughters. They won't be able to compete in the sexual marketplace with Chad and Stacy's mass-produced offspring, unless you have something intriguing and unique to offer, in the genetics or culture you gave your child (kind of like how a microbrewery might have some special ingredients or techniques). Plus, if you give away your daughter in marriage, then you have to deal with in-laws. You might as well just produce sons to propagate your family genetics and culture, and forget about raising daughters, because they're not needed when we have as many girls as we could possibly want rolling off the assembly lines.

Patriarchy 1.0 said that if you want a wife, you should go to the girl's father and see if he deems you worthy (and offer him a bride-price). Feminism said, you should go to the girl herself and see if she deems you worthy (and offer her some betabuxx). Patriarchy 2.0 says, just buy her from the store.

The customer is supposed to be right. Well, you're the man with the money, right? Stores don't judge their customers to see if they DESERVE to be allowed to make a purchase; money is simply exchanged for products. We, as men, should not be judged for our looks or anything else, when it comes time to get a wife; it should just be an economic transaction in which we, the customers, judge which girl we want.

And a wife shouldn't cost more than a new car. The same stuff goes into producing and selling a girl -- engineering, marketing, etc. Each year, there will be new models coming out. Maybe the 2019 wife will have a tighter pussy or give better blowjobs, once we figure out which genetics are responsible for those characteristics so we can create new breeds of girls accordingly. Maybe we'll develop a girl who's physiologically unable to get heavier than 150 pounds. When it becomes legal to sell girls, then there will be market incentives for research and development along these lines.

Also, once girls are more abundant, it'll be more affordable to discipline them, even to the point of getting rid of unsatisfactory wives. If your wife's getting older and her tits are starting to sag, and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard; or if she's being a bitch and won't even respond properly to spanking, it might be within your budget to just sell her to the knacker and get a new wife, since there will be plenty more young girls being produced to meet the demand.

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Honestly I see no benefit to thinking about totalitarian patriarchy or fantasizing about it because until there is a global disaster of some sort where current systems break down, it is not even within the realm of possibility. Just a big ol' cope.

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

-
Honestly I see no benefit to thinking about totalitarian patriarchy or fantasizing about it because until there is a global disaster of some sort where current systems break down, it is not even within the realm of possibility. Just a big ol' cope.
You talk about "a global disaster of some sort where current systems break down" as though it's unlikely. But it's not all that uncommon in history for there to be a major war, revolution, collapse, cataclysm, etc. that leads to drastically new systems being introduced.

Talking about it beforehand is how we pave the way for when the opportunity arises.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Can I get a tl;dr?

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

-
Can I get a tl;dr?
tl;dr If the care and feeding of a Stacy over 30 years costs $60,000 and produces 15 girls; and if a girl costs $1,000/year to raise till age 12, when she's sold on the market, that works out to a cost of $4,000/girl to produce girls and a cost of $12,000/girl to raise girls, for a total cost of $16,000/girl.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
tl;dr If the care and feeding of a Stacy over 30 years costs $60,000 and produces 15 girls; and if a girl costs $1,000/year to raise till age 12, when she's sold on the market, that works out to a cost of $4,000/girl to produce girls and a cost of $12,000/girl to raise girls, for a total cost of $16,000/girl.
I wouldnt pay more than 10 grand for a wife unless she was very good looking along with a great personality and wife skills

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

-
I wouldnt pay more than 10 grand for a wife unless she was very good looking along with a great personality and wife skills
I wonder if my estimated costs are too high, or too low? I figured that overhead is usually about the same amount as direct costs, so I doubled everything.

Probably costs could be cut significantly by putting the farm in a third-world shithole. A lot of our agricultural products already come from overseas.

I wonder about the psychological element, too -- could girls be raised in a farm-type environment like that, where they would mostly just have their mom taking care of them, or do they need a father figure in order to turn out well?

Under the current system, you theoretically get your wife for free, or for very cheap. E.g., if you get a mail-order bride, you might only have to pay a few thousand dollars for the expenses involved in meeting her and getting a visa for her.

But then there are hidden costs. E.g., mail-order brides usually want you to continue sending money home to their families for as long as you're married to them.

If you figure a wife has a useful life of 20 years, then a $16,000 purchase price works out to $800/year. That's not too bad. Most men spend that much on their wives anyway, just taking them out to dinner and stuff like that. Shit, some men might spend $16,000 just on the wedding.

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

Existence is a nightmare
-
I just want one foid and no children.

Agreed.

I wonder about the psychological element, too -- could girls be raised in a farm-type environment like that, where they would mostly just have their mom taking care of them, or do they need a father figure in order to turn out well?
I don't think females really need to be raised by a father, so long as their mother isn't a degenerate(lol).

I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
-
Adds up tbh.

D

deadman123

The time when all shall become one has come.
-
I can't afford them to much money :(

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

-
I can't afford them to much money :(
Well hopefully there would be financing available. I imagine also, a lot of parents worried that their son is never gonna reproduce might help out.

D

deadman123

The time when all shall become one has come.
-
Well hopefully there would be financing available. I imagine also, a lot of parents worried that their son is never gonna reproduce might help out.
Government should offer scholarships for that shiiit

Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-
Unless you have an incest fetish, there's really not a lot of reason to raise your own daughters. They won't be able to compete in the sexual marketplace with Chad and Stacy's mass-produced offspring, unless you have something intriguing and unique to offer, in the genetics or culture you gave your child (kind of like how a microbrewery might have some special ingredients or techniques).
:lul: Some people like homegrown over mass production brands.

Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-
This is batshit crazy
It can happen. They'd do it to us, so we better do it to them first. The only thing that will get in our way are cucks.

San Salvador

San Salvador

Always filter by suifuel, boyo
-
Every honour to you for getting into such elaborate details of your fantasy society. You kind of inspire me to think about my own society.

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
-
Men could easily do this, it's just we don't have hive mind and there's too many soy boys in our ranks. Perhaps in he future there will be technology to help link our minds together to accomplish this?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
-
Only girls being produced? Dude that sounds like hell

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

HS Teachercel and RC's addict
-
Every honour to you for getting into such elaborate details of your fantasy society. You kind of inspire me to think about my own society.
Indeed.
This is too good to let it die, ill bump it for no reason.

J

Jazavac

-
If you make every one of them breed 15 girls in 15 years there will be huge periods where their holes aren't avaliable. I'd want a non-breeding, cute, obedient one that I'll be able to fuck. There is too much factors in a woman to have a set price, the price would be shaped by their looks, discipline, obedience, skills, personality etc.