Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Shounens are pure blackpill

To koniec

To koniec

ϟϟ 6 million of doggerinos ϟϟ
★★★★★
I'm watching one piece ( i'm after enies loby, so far incredible anime ), but all shonen protags ale genetic elites, naruto, ichigo, luffy, goku ( don't know about hxh guy ).
Deku was genetic trash/incel but he got lucky and got op powers.

Screen Shot 2020 09 05 at 115422 PM copy

Blackpills are everywhere

Blackpills are everywhere
Also most shonen protagonist are lucky pieces of shit who constantly get things directly handed to them throughout the show. Oh and also, whoever thry have a crush on they can have in bed by the end of the series at worst.

Also most shonen protagonist are lucky pieces of shit who constantly get things directly handed to them throughout the show. Oh and also, whoever thry have a crush on they can have in bed by the end of the series at worst.

I'm watching one piece ( i'm after enies loby, so far incredible anime ), but all shonen protags ale genetic elites, naruto, ichigo, luffy, goku ( don't know about hxh guy ).
Kishimoto must be blackpilled with how he wrote Sakura. Think about it. She's the perfect embodiment of the harpy feminist

-Pink hair
-I'm a "strong" independant whamen, here me roar! Her entire moveset is about punching hard
-literally hates her parents for no reason, says she wishes they were dead.
-makes fun of others for no reason and over the smallest things, yet cant take criticism
-Breaks her friendship with Ino over Chadsuke's cock, even though Ino protected her form bullies
-hypocritcal in that she sexualizes males but gets mad when male characters lust after females
-Willing to betray her country for a Chad terrorist
-Attempts to emotionally manipulate Naruto with a fake confession of love
-Jealous of more feminine women and women who get married (like Hinata and Ino)
-False confidence. Weak willed and always breaks down and cries when the going gets tough

And then in Boruto

-Pumped and dumped by Sasuke, a man she knows NOTHING about aside from him having chad Uchiha genes
-Single mother with a """husband""" that does not give a shit about her but runs to Naruto's feet instead.
-Struggling to make ends meet and has to take out loans.
-Constantly tired from working all day to take care of her house, this makes her frustrated.
-Takes her anger out on her and Sasuke's daughter when Sarada questions her marriage to Sasuke, calling it "really weird"
-Never bothers to consider Sarada's feelings in regards to being raised without a father.
-Always avoiding answering anything about Sasuke when Sarada asks.

Funnier than all this, Sarada dresses like a chil slut in the manga, which we know is common among fatherless girls. Sarada has daddy issues and there's even a part in the manga where she says she wishes Naruto was her dad, since Sasuke is such a deadbeat

Kishimoto hit the nail on the head with Sakura. She is a cautionary tale to women of what will happen to them if they become like her. It's no wonder then that tumblrinas and fan girls identify so much with Sakura and defend her so much, because in reality they are defending themselves.
Remember Naruto is a tall aryan and his wife is a noodlewhore

Kishimoto must be blackpilled with how he wrote Sakura. Think about it. She's the perfect embodiment of the harpy feminist

-Pink hair
-I'm a "strong" independant whamen, here me roar! Her entire moveset is about punching hard
-literally hates her parents for no reason, says she wishes they were dead.
-makes fun of others for no reason and over the smallest things, yet cant take criticism
-Breaks her friendship with Ino over Chadsuke's cock, even though Ino protected her form bullies
-hypocritcal in that she sexualizes males but gets mad when male characters lust after females
-Willing to betray her country for a Chad terrorist
-Attempts to emotionally manipulate Naruto with a fake confession of love
-Jealous of more feminine women and women who get married (like Hinata and Ino)
-False confidence. Weak willed and always breaks down and cries when the going gets tough

And then in Boruto

-Pumped and dumped by Sasuke, a man she knows NOTHING about aside from him having chad Uchiha genes
-Single mother with a """husband""" that does not give a shit about her but runs to Naruto's feet instead.
-Struggling to make ends meet and has to take out loans.
-Constantly tired from working all day to take care of her house, this makes her frustrated.
-Takes her anger out on her and Sasuke's daughter when Sarada questions her marriage to Sasuke, calling it "really weird"
-Never bothers to consider Sarada's feelings in regards to being raised without a father.
-Always avoiding answering anything about Sasuke when Sarada asks.

Funnier than all this, Sarada dresses like a chil slut in the manga, which we know is common among fatherless girls. Sarada has daddy issues and there's even a part in the manga where she says she wishes Naruto was her dad, since Sasuke is such a deadbeat

Kishimoto hit the nail on the head with Sakura. She is a cautionary tale to women of what will happen to them if they become like her. It's no wonder then that tumblrinas and fan girls identify so much with Sakura and defend her so much, because in reality they are defending themselves.

Remember Naruto is a tall aryan and his wife is a noodlewhore
This. Naruto when at beggining of manga was 'underdog' and then was manlet. Now he is tall.

Is deku 24?
deku isn't 24
maybe watch black clover.
MC goes by the name asta, who's pretty much a giftless human, in the sense that he doesn't hold any magic capabilities, but has the power of anti-magic through a sword he wields, that was activated by a demon grimoire.

This is seen as weak by other magic users, since the whole setting is heavily based on wizards, but eventually grows through sheer strength, with no magic powers at all but demon ones instead.

Last edited:
Most of anime is full of blackpills.