Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel shout out to all black male voters

If he loses it will be because he broke away from his 2016 straregy and pandered to minorities instead of whites

>3rd wold country politics

jfl

what marketing?

Jfl at all the butthurt in the replies. They pretend to support black men, but they all rage when a black dude doesn't blindly agree with them.

my nigga trump finna legalize weed

I didn't intend to vote at all, but my mom decided to do it for me :feelskek:

Fortunately, she used both votes for trump, so it's not like it's gonna be wasted on some leftie libtard

I would vote for Trump over Biden because I don't want incel concentration camps. I still hate Trump though and am looking forward to his meltdown if he loses. So I wouldn't be proudly showing I am voting for Trump.

Trump is gay
I cannae wait for the stable geniuse having a meltdown when he's overwhelmingly rejected by the electorate. I think he'll try an ditch his secret service detail an do one abroad before jan 21st. Bankruptcy and indictments are coming his way. It'll be fun to watch.

Sooner or later one of the democrats main minority voter blocks will leave them. The democrats have an untenable coalition. Radical feminism and islamism cannot exist under the same banner. Hispanics and blacks cannot exist under the same banner. They are direct competitors and blacks and hispanics don't like each other. Just like Muslims and catholic hispanics as well as ghetto blacks don't like trannys or gays. I have to wonder what working class hispanics think of all the lazy welfare bums the democrats love so much. Given the total destruction of black families black women and black men don't have comptaible political aims at this point.

Either blacks or hispanics are going to desert the democrats sooner or later.

Sooner or later one of the democrats main minority voter blocks will leave them. The democrats have an untenable coalition. Radical feminism and islamism cannot exist under the same banner. Hispanics and blacks cannot exist under the same banner. They are direct competitors and blacks and hispanics don't like each other. Just like Muslims and catholic hispanics as well as ghetto blacks don't like trannys or gays. I have to wonder what working class hispanics think of all the lazy welfare bums the democrats love so much. Given the total destruction of black families black women and black men don't have comptaible political aims at this point.

Either blacks or hispanics are going to desert the democrats sooner or later.
All those groups you listed hate straight white men more than eachother. Theyll keep voting democrat like the house niggers they are just because they think it fucks us over

All those groups you listed hate straight white men more than eachother. Theyll keep voting democrat like the house niggers they are just because they think it fucks us over

I'm well aware of that dude - thing is though how long will their hatred of whites trump that? Many of the ethnics who live in these shitty areas don't hardly even see white people. Blacks see Hispanics encroaching on their territory though. Hispanics work all day in the fields or in other shitty jobs for $3/hr while blacks live better than them and get $$$$ from the goobermint. Hispanics are generally also catholic and the democrats a baby raping satanists. How long is it a tenable alliance? How long before they turn on each other?

American politics :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Black males are not the problem. Womem are.

Trump doesn't have to do anything. Feminism and rampant hypergamy/thottery is driving males with healthy testosterone levels of every race away from leftism.

what marketing?
Its not so much marketing as it is essentially saying that if your a male and you vote for a feminist candidate who will just make hypergamy worse, you are a fucking idiot and cuck.