Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Show me a guy with facial tattoos, and I'll show you a guy who's definitely not an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
Low-inhib degenerate savages such as Post Malone, 6ix 9ine, XXX Tentacion, or Stitches never have any trouble getting women.

Using celebrities as examples when talking about the general population is low IQ, but yeah, you’re right.

Gigacope, ugly guy with tatoos is seen as an overcompensating faggot

Low-inhib degenerate savages
Still a reliable stereotype of face tattoos to this day. There's the reason they have the rep that they have. It's brings the desired effect to intimidate others too.

Last edited:
Using celebrities as examples when talking about the general population is low IQ, but yeah, you’re right.
Imo it's because face tattoos are still pretty rare and it's almost exclusively real thugmaxxers that have them and those guys almost always have no problem getting laid.
This same threat title replaced with the specification of any guy with tattoos would probably not be accurate though.

Says a lot about women ngl
This is what the data shows constitutes a "good personality" to women.

False, one time at mcdonalds I saw a dude covered in them and he was legit one of the ugliest people I've ever seen.

Imo it's because face tattoos are still pretty rare and it's almost exclusively real thugmaxxers that have them and those guys almost always have no problem getting laid.
This same threat title replaced with the specification of any guy with tattoos would probably not be accurate though.
only facially high T ones tbh, this is like those studies and articles that say "being bald is more intimidating" but leave out that the only way it actually works is if you have the face to match with them. The average 18th street or ms-13 gang member looks like a freak yet they all have facial tattoos and are thugmaxxed. same with their buzzcut hair

only facially high T ones tbh, this is like those studies and articles that say "being bald is more intimidating" but leave out that the only way it actually works is if you have the face to match with them. The average 18th street or ms-13 gang member looks like a freak yet they all have facial tattoos and are thugmaxxed. same with their buzzcut hair
Sure but at the same time not a lot of normies have face tattoos at least from what I've seen. It's more the hardcore thugmaxxers that have those tattoos and those guys never have any problem getting laid. Because of the limited scope of face tattoos and among hardcore thugmaxxers they tend to correlate with being able to have sex.
That would change if just like tattoos on arms and legs, less aggressive more high inhib, lower T normies starting getting face tattoos more regularly.

It's more the hardcore thugmaxxers that have those tattoos and those guys never have any problem getting laid.
honestly I feel like living in a shithole city has warped my mind of what a normalfag is. I see faggots with those sorts of inks pretty much every time I go outside. and they all look like subhumans. The hardcore thugmaxxers are mostly all ugly from what I have seen

honestly I feel like living in a shithole city has warped my mind of what a normalfag is. I see faggots with those sorts of inks pretty much every time I go outside. and they all look like subhumans.
That's common in more urban or poorer suburban areas imo.
Tattoos are the biggest waste. They won't be enough to ascend you. At most you'll just get complements from foids if you are lucky but it will only be about your tattoo.

The hardcore thugmaxxers are mostly all ugly from what I have seen
It goes against the blackpill a bit but appearances can be pretty deceiving sometimes. You wouldn't want to mess with anyone of course because in rougher areas like that the low inhib normies are ready to fight whenever they feel disrespected. But some of the hardcore thugmaxxers don't at first glance look all that different than everyone else and even look a bit unassuming.
Similar stories of the most dangerous guys in prison too. It's not always the ones you expect from looking at them.

But some of the hardcore thugmaxxers don't at first glance look all that different than everyone else and even look a bit unassuming.
Similar stories of the most dangerous guys in prison too. It's not always the ones you expect from looking at them.
They look uglier than the average person because they originate from shithole vitamin and nutrient lacking countries and regions so their genetic lines are even shittier than the results one would expect. If you don't believe me look at comparisons done on north koreans v south koreans, some are cousins or even TWINS yet the NK one looks different/ subhuman / shorter etc their bones and height and IQ are less impressive, just look at any logs or arrest records for gangbangers. They are all short, fat or have shitty facial bone structures. And got tats all over them. The ones you see on TV are the aesthetically cherrypicked ones to instill fear. No one would fear an incel gang banger even if he was a hitman which is brutal. "Acting dark triad" doesn't mean you actually do half the shit you're supposed to do. Look at some typical frat boy. They aren't raping or breaking spines like the gang bangers yet are perceived as high T and intimidating as well.

They look uglier than the average person because they originate from shithole vitamin and nutrient lacking countries and regions so their genetic lines are even shittier than the results one would expect. If you don't believe me look at comparisons done on north koreans v south koreans, some are cousins or even TWINS yet the NK one looks different/ subhuman / shorter etc their bones and height and IQ are less impressive, just look at any logs or arrest records for gangbangers. They are all short, fat or have shitty facial bone structures. And got tats all over them. The ones you see on TV are the aesthetically cherrypicked ones to instill fear. No one would fear an incel gang banger even if he was a hitman which is brutal.
I'm not physically strong so I would be wary of gang bangers no matter what they look like.
Thinking people aren't going to do shit because they don't look intimidating is a normie line of thought that often costs them dearly when they underestimate the aggressiveness of others and judge their passivity from how far away from chad like a male's face is.

"Acting dark triad" doesn't mean you actually do half the shit you're supposed to do. Look at some typical frat boy. They aren't raping or breaking spines like the gang bangers yet are perceived as high T and intimidating as well.
Frat boys are more intimidating in person mainly because of their height and build. But if they aren't charging into you or acting aggressive it's not that intimidating after some time being in their vicinity.

Imo it's a different story for shady gang bangers of all sorts where you feel constantly on edge if they are anywhere near you. Unless you grew up in that kind of crowd and are used to that kind of presence.

I'm not physically strong so I would be wary of gang bangers no matter what they look like.
forget the physical part they can just stab or shoot you tbh. and they are sneaky af so even if you can beat them up one will see from afar and kill you

Frat boys are more intimidating in person mainly because of their height and build. But if they aren't charging into you or acting aggressive it's not that intimidating after some time being in their vicinity.

Imo it's a different story for shady gang bangers of all sorts where you feel constantly on edge if they are anywhere near you. Unless you grew up in that kind of crowd and are used to that kind of presence.
tbh it's all about getting used to. so i'd say so too

forget the physical part they can just stab or shoot you tbh. and they are sneaky af so even if you can beat them up one will see from afar and kill you
I'm well aware tbh that's why I keep my distance from rough areas where likely gang bangers like that are walking around.
I see some people on this forum saying they've bought drugs from people in person and can only think of the risk they took because the shady people that sell you those drugs are often located in those violent and low class areas.

risk they took because the shady people that sell you those drugs are often located in those violent and low class areas.
that's usually if you look like a gov or some shit. I don't see why a dealer would kill/beat their potential costumers and those thugs wont attack a random poorfag looking dude. if one is low IQ enough to go in expensive gear to the slums idk what to say

that's usually if you look like a gov or some shit. I don't see why a dealer would kill/beat their potential costumers and those thugs wont attack a random poorfag looking dude.
That applies to normies. With incels nothing is for certain and it's better not to take chances.
I don't get how people like @ADepressedVirgin have said they've bought drugs no problem. You usually have to be pretty NT and low inhib to seek out buying drugs in the first place if the drugs aren't being bought online.

That applies to normies.
More of a race thing tbh drug dealers wouldn't lose out on clientele because they look like shit. Then all heroin addicts or people who have been fucked up facially by drugs would've been cut off when they started to get ugly but they keep getting drugs until they fry their bodies and die. If a white/lightskin mexican/asian dude rolled up in some black neighborhood looking out of place they would probably not be good with dealing to you.

Gymmaxx + dark triad maxx (getting a tattoo on arm) is a must if you want to climb the social hierarchy. It’s what I’m doing right now. I’m gonna try and bad boy maxx Jfl

sex must feel even better with face tattoos

That applies to normies. With incels nothing is for certain and it's better not to take chances.
I don't get how people like @ADepressedVirgin have said they've bought drugs no problem. You usually have to be pretty NT and low inhib to seek out buying drugs in the first place if the drugs aren't being bought online.

nowadays i buy off the darkweb and get weed from dispensary because i have my medical card in a legal state. I used to get shrooms/acid/adderall from a chad i used to know who had tons of connections and is NT i got him to buy shit for me and gave him a little extra for the favor, after i got brutally blackpilled i just learned how to use the darkweb markets its way cheaper for better quality stuff.

Plenty of soy boys have tattoos as well. Honestly they're about as safe and mainstream as anything.

Low-inhib degenerate savages such as Post Malone, 6ix 9ine, XXX Tentacion, or Stitches never have any trouble getting women.
truth. I posted thread on deformity maxing. very legit theory
Gigacope, ugly guy with tatoos is seen as an overcompensating faggot
cope that's cause they don't go full way. u need go full tattoo all over 100% tier
False, one time at mcdonalds I saw a dude covered in them and he was legit one of the ugliest people I've ever seen.
they get laid. alot of videos on YouTube about this. I bet if we did tinder test they'd get good amount of matches
Gymmaxx + dark triad maxx (getting a tattoo on arm) is a must if you want to climb the social hierarchy. It’s what I’m doing right now. I’m gonna try and bad boy maxx Jfl
legit might work for you if your not manlet or not autistic

Last edited:
That's common in more urban or poorer suburban areas imo.
Tattoos are the biggest waste. They won't be enough to ascend you. At most you'll just get complements from foids if you are lucky but it will only be about your tattoo.

It goes against the blackpill a bit but appearances can be pretty deceiving sometimes. You wouldn't want to mess with anyone of course because in rougher areas like that the low inhib normies are ready to fight whenever they feel disrespected. But some of the hardcore thugmaxxers don't at first glance look all that different than everyone else and even look a bit unassuming.
Thug maxxing is the status element of LMS. It’s one of the truest forms of status, not by how many fans you have or how successful you are but the amount of respect/fear you instill in other men, it being a very primal thing I can see how it can compensate for face and height. Problem is a real thug does not have a very long life

truth. I posted thread on deformity maxing. very legit theory

cope that's cause they don't go full way. u need go full tattoo all over 100% tier

they get laid. alot of videos on YouTube about this. I bet if we did tinder test they'd get good amount of matches

legit might work for you if your not manlet or not autistic

View: https://youtu.be/SQmtFdkozkk

Screenshot 20200318 221423