Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Show the amount of warnings you received.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Topic title says it all. Just for fun I guess and it would be interesting to see.

Attachments

• 9C97F5A4-6AE8-4201-817F-3195EFA52790.png
    9C97F5A4-6AE8-4201-817F-3195EFA52790.png
    120.5 KB · Views: 358
Look at all of them warnings

@Sniffles lel at that conversation.

Sniffles, where's the trust?

I'm not sure how to find it but I think I'm over 50% ban even though on my messages it says 30%

I have quiet a few tbh
Lol I was asking him if he was an alt while people thought he was me :feelskek:
hehe, u are always someones alt

got a verbal warning from cocksucker for making a chad worship thread :feelsrope:I just wanted to prove that photo angle coping is bs

Guys, just imagine if I get warning for just this post. XD

got a verbal warning from cocksucker for making a chad worship thread :feelsrope:I just wanted to prove that photo angle coping is bs
Damn.

@cocksucker explain this shit

I've gotten a few warnings, and I immediately guessed that near every active poster has received some. I try to follow the rules, but you're bound to slip up at times.

To be honest I'm surprised I haven't been banned yet! This is the only forum I've not been banned from.

Warning

I've gotten a few warnings, and I immediately guessed that near every active poster has received some. I try to follow the rules, but you're bound to slip up at times.

To be honest I'm surprised I haven't been banned yet! This is the only forum I've not been banned from.

View attachment 90306
Yeah. This forum does give a lot of chances to be fair though.

Yeah. This forum does give a lot of chances to be fair though.
I wonder how long it takes your warning-percentage to go back to zero? I've gotten to a 10-30% warning level on multiple occasions. And how do the mods determine the percentages?

I wonder how long it takes your warning-percentage to go back to zero? I've gotten to a 10-30% warning level on multiple occasions. And how do the mods determine the percentages?

I believe once a full month is over.

It actually goes down? Thought it stayed the way it was. I do know people that got banned ended up getting unbanned though.

Capture 2019 02 18 20 53 47

Capture 2019 02 18 20 53 59

Capture 2019 02 18 20 54 06

Those are some of them. There's one at the top I didn't get.

It's been a quite some time since my last warning

Not sure how many warnings I’ve got, quite a lot I’m guessing..

You can ask @knajjd

Here is the one I got cleared of
Capture 2019 02 18 20 58 36

I got 4 so far, I won't screeshot but they were as follows: tranny joke, illegal discussion, advertising and low effort. In that order.

This sly dog got me at first. XD

Attachments

• E43A036F-F0CC-4461-8BEC-84FA116E0622.png
    E43A036F-F0CC-4461-8BEC-84FA116E0622.png
    140.9 KB · Views: 261
got one for saying "whites are inferior" (obvious ironicall statement drawn as a conclusion from a video on the OP) and it was a horrible warning, unjustifiable and the moderator also admitted that but you sometimes just have to go with the rules. this site has some really shitty rules whatever I guess.

I have 10 warnings in total if you include both this account and my main, most of which was just the result of plain autism on my part

I got 4 so far, I won't screeshot but they were as follows: tranny joke, illegal discussion, advertising and low effort. In that order.
Wow.
It's been a quite some time since my last warning
I see.
Not sure how many warnings I’ve got, quite a lot I’m guessing..

You can ask @knajjd
I wouldn’t be surprised. You’re like the 2nd top poster.
I have 10 warnings in total if you include both this account and my main, most of which was just the result of plain autism on my part
Oh wow.
got one for saying "whites are inferior" (obvious ironicall statement drawn as a conclusion from a video on the OP) and it was a horrible warning, unjustifiable and the moderator also admitted that but you sometimes just have to go with the rules. this site has some really shitty rules whatever I guess.
At least we get several chances.

tbh the race bait rule is really vague. There are times when overt racism is allowed while other times similar content gets banned.

tbh the race bait rule is really vague. There are times when overt racism is allowed while other times similar content gets banned.
there have been extreme racebait posts in the past, some guy from lookism made a shit ton of accounts and spammed bbc threads and .is adopted a stricter policy

Nice.

i don't want to look back at that. too painful

I only have one for low effort posting "COPE" in a frame>height thread. I'm still convinced that it is indeed a cope.

I’m clean as of lately except one warning.