Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Shycels, even if you start talking and socializing more, people will still judge you.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I'm sure you've heard it before.
"Why are you so quiet???".

You probably got your feelings hurt, and decided to start talking more.

But guess what? Once you start talking more, those normies will still see you as try hard or fake or not genuine. They'll STILL look at you as weird. And it's not because of your traits, no. It's just because you're ugly. They aren't even comfortable with you existing.

You quite literally cannot win as an incel. You're damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Not necessarily. Not all quiet people are ugly.

But guess what? Once you start talking more, those normies will still see you as try hard or fake or not genuine. They'll STILL look at you as weird. And it's not because of your traits, no. It's just because you're ugly. They aren't even comfortable with you existing.

You quite literally cannot win as an incel. You're damned if you do, damned if you don't.
read my most recent post

You don't have to put -cel at the end of every damn word in existence, it starts to lose meaning after a while.

Can confirm. This is one of the many reasons why the redpill is bullshit.

But almost all ugly people are quiet individuals.
True, having an ugly face means I never want to speak up because no one cares what an ugly man has to say

attractive man = good ugly man = evil

Yep, the more I talk the more people insult me. I have a very autistic aura.

I was “quiet” in high school & middle school. Now in uni when I interact with normies I still feel like an outcast. I don’t act & talk like a sperg any more but they all look at me strange.

I'm invisible now. But people did used to ask me why I was quiet very often. Then I would start talking more and they would completely ignore me while speaking over the top of me. As a result, I saw no point in conversing, and went back to being quiet again. Once again, they would ask me why I'm so quiet. A vicious cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back