Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sick of being looked down on as physically inferior by women that I am physically superior to

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
this is the most horrible of all inceldom experiences for me. The fact that when I look in the mirror I see a quite young guy who had a good haircut, looks at least average has a good build from going the gym and dresses and carries himself well, yet is looked down on by women who are far below him in every one of these aspects.

If it was only way above average girls doing this I would feel so much better but the fact that 30 stone uglies who are 20 years older than me look past me at other men is utterly appalling.

this is the most horrible of all inceldom experiences for me. The fact that when I look in the mirror I see a quite young guy who had a good haircut, looks at least average has a good build from going the gym and dresses and carries himself well, yet is looked down on by women who are far below him in every one of these aspects.

If it was only way above average girls doing this I would feel so much better but the fact that 30 stone uglies who are 20 years older than me look past me at other men is utterly appalling.

IT: JuST sHoWer BrO

What people consider attractive and unattractive is so fucking stupid. A young fit male alone should be enough. Fucking bullshit standards.

Show them your supERiority

I agree, OP, it’s horrible seeing ugly women being treated with respect whereas I’m treated as a scourge. On an unrelated note, how’s the family situation?

:chad: :chad: :chad: If you are normie tier u already mog 90% of this forum minus the fakecels.

I see a quite young guy who had a good haircut, looks at least average has a good build from going the gym and dresses and carries himself well,

Mentalcel, volcel

I´ve had the same problem getting rejected by girls 2-3 points below my looksmatch it´s so outragious to get rejected by girls that you aren´t even attracted to because they still think they can do better.

A young fit male alone should be enough. Fucking bullshit standards.
if average isn't enough as a man in the west in 2019 then society itself is flawed and fucked up to the point where mandatory fascist changes must be made

This pisses me off too. I'm so sick of completely average women being praised for their looks while the average man is told he's ugly.

The average man could kill most foids with their bare hands even if they haven't worked out in years.I could probably even take on 3 whores at once and savagely beat them to death and foids think they're superior just fucking LOL

Last edited:
If it makes it any better, when a foid gets rejected by chad she becomes bitter towards lesser attractive men

if average isn't enough as a man in the west in 2019 then society itself is flawed and fucked up to the point where mandatory fascist changes must be made
Agreed 200%

you are probably uglier than you think