Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sick of hearing positive shit

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I cringe everytime I hear something positive tbh. That's why I frequent here so often, none of the bluepiled bullshit and suifuel brag stories. Lookism.net made me so insecure seeing all the chads like real life does.

Society wants you to function again and that's why they bluepill you

Negativity is the only close thing to reality because reality is always worse than expected.

this is more of a lookism forum than an incel forum

TheVman said:

at the very least fakecels get banned on here as lookism brags about their slays

heroinfather said:
TheVman said:
at the very least fakecels get banned on here as lookism brags about their slays
No they literally don't. this place allows normies and chads who get laid

TheVman said:

mk tell me who? every possible person you could name is a mentalcel, which is bad in its own right

heroinfather said:
TheVman said:
mk tell me who? every possible person you could name is a mentalcel, which is bad in its own right
METNALCEL ISNT REAL. zyros "allegdly" gets laid and he's allowed. octupos guy got laid. faceandlms got laid. plus even mods do

"I cringe everytime I hear something positive tbh" is this is the ultimate depression?

TheVman said:
METNALCEL ISNT REAL. zyros "allegdly" gets laid and he's allowed. octupos guy got laid. faceandlms got laid. plus even mods do

ahh you people piss me off the most. you wouldn't have a clue what autism/bad anxiety is. this is why people like twisted exist. For someone who wouldn't like normies saying that looks don't natter, this is the equivilant.

heroinfather said:
TheVman said:
ahh you people piss me off the most. you wouldn't have a clue what autism/bad anxiety is. this is why people like twisted exist. For someone who wouldn't like normies saying that looks don't natter, this is the equivilant.
funny how all the people who claim to be "mentalcels" are the ones who got laid, yuh?

TheVman said:
funny how all the people who claim to be "mentalcels" are the ones who got laid, yuh?

Grotesque got laid.

Lookists are taking over with their copes

heroinfather said:
Grotesque got laid.

Are you a framecel222 alt?

There are users here that encourages suicides, that actually disgusts me tbh.

And I know one that one of them is a fakecel.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Lookists are taking over with their copes

Are you a framecel222 alt?

no but he is my favorite poster and a contributor to the site

_incelinside said:
I cringe everytime I hear something positive tbh. That's why I frequent here so often, none of the bluepiled bullshit and suifuel brag stories. Lookism.net made me so insecure seeing all the chads like real life does.

I feel you. So many chads and chadlites on that site. Occasionally you would get a bdd or mentalcel, but even they got laid or had girlfriends at one point in time. Ragefuel tbh.

VLÖ said:
Hi framecuck

you got me

take your tinfoil hat off cuck, what's next I'm a lizard man cuck tear infiltrator?

heroinfather said:
no but he is my favorite poster and a contributor to the site

Framecel confirmed

Keep your head up, champ.

Society wants you to live on so you can betabux.

yeah theres still too many positivelifecels who need to blackpill themselves more.

TheVman said:

we need to align this forum back to what it was.

Even after so many years, people put insane pressure on themselves to be extremely positive about everything and not complain about a single thing other than themselves because it's always the fault of the person suffering according to blue pilled delusion

Positivity = bluepill