Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sick Of Rotting

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Every day's the same, nothing noteworthy ever happens. Feel like shit all the time. If only I had the right genetics, I would have been able to actually live.

Every day's the same, nothing noteworthy ever happens. Feel like shit all the time. If only I had the right genetics, I would have been able to actually live.

Feel the same way unfortunately.

Same, I'm diseased and sick. Feel like shit all the time, I never had the chance to succeed, was over from the start.

Rotting everyday is true incel trait.

It's a vicious circile specially if you don't have the right attributes to find your way out.

Some days I feel better than others, but I never feel good enough to make me think that any of this shit was worth it. Honestly I've been hoping that someone will shoot me in the head, or that I'll die of a heart attack for a while now.

bruh just have a shower and work on personality :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nothing has changed in almost 2 years

You aren't sick of it.

rotting full time >>>> wageslaving

Same, all I do now is just wait for my death

I feel like I've been waiting my whole life to actually start living.

The world is empty

Maybe I will wake up some day and this miserable life will turn out to be only a bad dream.