Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sick of seeing all these sex workers always talking shit about their clients

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Yea i get it, its a job, u may not like ur customers and u may not like ur job, but 99 % of the time no one has forced you to do this job,

But when i read on reddit and other sites about the sex workers attitudes towards their client really disgusts me, especially because if men didnt pay and seek their services THEY WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DO THAT JOB and earn big money. These whores should be fucking grateful that men are literally funding their degenerate lifestyle in return for sex or whatever it is they are going for.

All women shit on men.

The clients need to stop being cucks and start treating sex worker cunts like filipino heroin whores so they can learn some appreciation.

without those low status clients those whores would be out of work. They should really shut the fuck up and realise they are literally getting paid heaps just to fuck people

without those low status clients those whores would be out of work. They should really shut the fuck up and realise they are literally getting paid heaps just to fuck people
Men created civilization, all the modern technology and keep society functioning.
Women should shut the fuck up period and respect men.

Of course, that will never happen until society completely collapses and women realize that they are inferior men, made only for breeding and supporting men. Most of them will be used as commodities and then disposed of like in the film Boy and his Dog.

Most women are evil.

Sex work is an oxymoron. It's not work to lay down on one's back.

Don't say sex worker, the term makes you sound like a reddit user. Use hooker or whore instead.

Solution: brain surgery. Amputate parts who are not necessary for normal physiological functioning, leave them just as sex biomachines

you're starting to sound the guys in your avi, call them whores

Don't say sex worker, the term makes you sound like a reddit user. Use hooker or whore instead.
i only used the term sex worker cause i was talking about the whole "spectrum" of different sex workers. If this wasnt the case, dont worry id definitely be calling them hookers/ whores etc

I heard this hooker talking to her colleagues about how small my dick was. Dumb fucking bitch really pissed me off and made me want to kill myself.

sex worker
1028.jpg

just lol at calling them "sex worker" they don't deserve that.

They are hookers/prostitutes not "workers". It doesn't take work to have a penis shoved into you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back