Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sick of the athiests on this forum (srs)

• Thread starter Deleted member 8884
  • Start date
Deleted member 8884

Deleted member 8884

Self-banned
-
NGL boyos, you athiests trigger me.

God gave you free will, free will to follow the Gospel of Christ or not. To commit sin (which we all do) and repent.

Without free will, you guys would complain that God is a communist.

So he blessed you with free will.

Then you athiests go on to say "Why does God allow evil" EVIL SHOULD NOT EXIST IN YOUR WORLD, MORALITY DOES NOT EXIST WITHOUT GOD.

Repent, brothers.

If god is real then he hates you and he hates me and everyone who ended up here.
You try to justify your suffering by dreaming of an afterlife, but we're just gonna suffer and cope and then die and nothing comes after

If god is real then he hates you and he hates me and everyone who ended up here.
You try to justify your suffering by dreaming of an afterlife, but we're just gonna suffer and cope and then die and nothing comes after
Jesus loves you, he wants you to repent brother. This life is temporary, but what comes after is eternal.

Where's my Eve?

Jesus loves you, he wants you to repent brother. This life is temporary, but what comes after is eternal.
And after you die and nothing comes after? You coped all the way for nothing

I did not, for I have spread the love of the Lord.

Amen.

Just lol @ athiests complaining about injustices while simultaneously saying morality is a construct of man.

If God exists then his real name is Lucifer.

Easy to just not pay attention to it.

god is big homo

After you die and if something comes after, you then get ass raped by demons because you didn't think of what if.

Where's my Eve?
If God exists then his real name is Lucifer.
Image result for if god is real picture

After you die and if something comes after, you then get ass raped by demons because you didn't think of what if.
Same to you if you picked one of the 5000 wrong religions

Yeah but that's still like insurance. You can pick the wrong one and might end up bad in the end.
Or you have no insurance and you're fucked.

I'd rather have some form of insurance than no insurance.

Jesus said unto him, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.

Jesus said unto him, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.
Donkey kong said " lick my butt or get raped by demons, I am the truth and all else is lies"

Donkey kong said " lick my butt or get raped by demons, I am the truth and all else is lies"
Repent brother, eternity awaits.

Jesus loves you. This life is temporary.

Religion was an invention made to keep some semblance of societal order. Besides that, if a god existed, it would be a psychopath

"it is impossible for us to be the model of God. The sentiments of the human mind (such as gratitude, love, hatred, and envy) only make sense within the context of our position in the world, so they cannot apply to God. And all of the ideas we obtain from sensation are illusory and so they cannot have any place in the divine mind (since God cannot harbor any illusions). Even our very mode of thought is essentially flawed: it is uncertain, fleeting, and frequently full of errors. These properties of our thought are so central to its nature, that if we tried to abstract them away, we would be left with nothing: in other words, we cannot even imagine what thought would be like without these imperfect features. Therefore, God's thought cannot be like ours."

It's mostly confirmation bias and wishful thinking that leads us down the path of believing in religion. Only fearful people believe in god because they cannot survive otherwise in a chaotic society they cling to what their mind perceives as a way of maintaining a consistent rational lifestyle following a very specific set of beliefs.

Last edited:
Religion was an invention made to keep some semblance of societal order. Besides that, if a god existed, it would be a psychopath
And whom invented religion?

And with how many men reject the word of God, is it not surprising to see society at such a state as it is now? Or humanity? Man/woman have became worshippers of themselves rather than the Lord.

"This is evil or that is evil" You do not believe in morality, brethren. Repent.

Stfu and watch this Christ cuck

View: https://youtu.be/zmEScIUcvz0

Proverbs 14:2 "Whoever walks in uprightness fears the LORD, but he who is devious in his ways despises him. The house of the wicked will be destroyed, but the tent of the upright will flourish. In a multitude of people is the glory of a king, but without people, a prince is ruined."

"Religion/Christ is man made, but I'm going to believe a video on youtube which is also man made"

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif
Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

Last edited:
God won't forgive you for this troll thread OP

Proverbs 14:2 "Whoever walks in uprightness fears the LORD, but he who is devious in his ways despises him. The house of the wicked will be destroyed, but the tent of the upright will flourish. In a multitude of people is the glory of a king, but without people, a prince is ruined."
:feelsahh:
God won't forgive you for this troll thread OP
Werty2.0

I would prefer if there was no free will and no evil. Because god lets evil go unpunished

god is just a construct invented thousands of years ago in an attempt to control human morals
Better than amorphous and ever changing standards of political correctness, wokeness and cancel culture.

And whom invented religion?
Mesopotamian kings I’d assume, as that was the first civilization to settle in one spot.
And with how many men reject the word of God, is it not surprising to see society at such a state as it is now? Or humanity? Man/woman have became worshippers of themselves rather than the Lord.
I have no argument against this, it is a good institution, only trying to keep things decent, but an institution none the less
"This is evil or that is evil" You do not believe in morality, brethren. Repent.
?

I fuggin hate god, i would like to punch him.

I am not trolling.

I have a serious question for athiests, who defines what is evil in a Godless world?
Yeah I remember I seriously answered that question in another troll thread of yours in which you specifically tagged me and never replied.

Yeah I remember I seriously answered that question in another troll thread of yours in which you specifically tagged me and never replied.
It was not a troll thread, however I apologize for not replying to your post perhaps I was debating another person.

It is a genuine question for the athiests. Do enlighten me please.

I am not trolling.

I have a serious question for athiests, who defines what is evil in a Godless world?
We inherently know what’s evil. We know killing is evil because it’s unjustly taking a life and it hurts the victim’s family. We can tell what’s wrong and what’s right based on the gravity of our actions and based on how we feel. Not because some rock tells us killing is bad.

It was not a troll thread, however I apologize for not replying to your post perhaps I was debating another person.

It is a genuine question for the athiests. Do enlighten me please.
Are you gonna apologize to @Lebensmüder too? He was also tagged and ignored in that thread in which you were specifically asking us to discuss all this bullshit with you.

We inherently know what’s evil. We know killing is evil because it’s unjustly taking a life and it hurts the victim’s family. We can tell what’s wrong and what’s right based on the gravity of our actions and based on how we feel. Not because some rock tells us killing is bad.
This is not true, many people (even on this forum) support those types of things. And what do they all have in common? They are athiests who reject Jesus.
Are you gonna apologize to @Lebensmüder too? He was also tagged and ignored in that thread in which you were specifically asking us to discuss all this bullshit with you.
Yes I remember, my apologies to both of you. That thread blew up suddenly and I ignored you both. Apologies brethren.

Yes I remember, my apologies to both of you. That thread blew up suddenly and I ignored you both. Apologies brethren.
I didn't get an alert for this and I'm still angry at you.

God gave you free will, free will to follow the Gospel of Christ or not. To commit sin (which we all do) and repent.

We have our own naturally created freewill within our own independent mind. Look here.

17537a431205e50f143b6f7442a1165e.jpg

The bigger the brain the more awareness and independence the organism has, it scales upwards as a process of organic evolution. Nothing supernatural about it, just all natural goodness. It's not just the size you can see the 'crinkliness' there.

is there even such a thing as freewill Op?. Doesn't God know everything?.

FullTimeLoser said:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRf4B_5DqlU

Hey anybody is free to believe whatever they want to believe or not believe at all. Everybody should be able to say anything about anything.
zeus GIF

God is Good
FullTimeLoser said:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRf4B_5DqlU

Hey anybody is free to believe whatever they want to believe or not believe at all. Everybody should be able to say anything about anything.
zeus GIF

Based and Slayerpilled

Not all atheists are like that. I just don't believe in him and wait for death. I don't expect to go to heaven or hell. I respect those who believe and I don't disrespect the religion. All I know is that god does exist I wouldn't mind going to hell. Cant be much worse then life here

I'm an atheist mate - honestly I know most atheists are insufferable cringe lords but endless passive aggressive proselytising about your religion is partly what caused the rise of neckbeard internet atheism. It's literally 6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other.

I don't know for sure if Jesus was real or if he was a psyop by the Romans.

Maybe I'm kind of strange as far as atheists go. I think its important not to have a completely materialist literal interpretation of the world. I think we have to be prepared to admit this is not all there is. That the fantastic might be possible and that you have to have an open mind to it. That said the fantastic has to have an explanation. Nothing can be unknowable, but we may lack the necessary level of development to understand it at the moment. For example the closer you look at how the universe works - say in the realm of quantum mechanics the stranger things get.

Is "god" if he were to exist be a god or is he just a being further along the evolutionary path? What was it Arthur C. Clarke said? Any significantly advanced technology would be indistinguishable from magic? Doesn't mean it is magic. I subscribe to the idea the universe is a simulation. Could you say the system admin was god? He may have super user and cheat code privileges but is he necessarily a god? Maybe he is a man just like we are and our reality looks a lot like his does. Maybe its very different.

Let's cut to the meat of the issue though. Humans for evolutionary reasons seem to have a preference toward religion. We have a need to believe in something greater than ourselves and to show deference toward it. To find ways to symbolise it. Indeed it seems that it was heavily selected for in the past. I do find it odd that many so called atheists seem to have replaced god or Jesus with Karl Marx, left wing identity politics or pussy. Most things that the church used to do have in many cases been replaced with a secular alternative.

Without free will, you guys would complain that God is a communist.

So he blessed you with free will.

Then you athiests go on to say "Why does God allow evil" EVIL SHOULD NOT EXIST IN YOUR WORLD, MORALITY DOES NOT EXIST WITHOUT GOD.

Repent, brothers.
:feelsstudy::feelsstudy:

It’s a lost cause bud. People on here will whine about “degenerates”, “soys”, and “progressives” while upholding the same values as them. In regards to the West, Christianity was a great boon to society. It’s clear the blatant denial of Christian attitudes is leading to the chaos we are seeing today. Temporarily embarrassed Chad’s think the degeneracy will soon trickle down to them similar to temporarily embarrassed billionaires buying into neoliberalism. Who knows where I would be if I went to those Bible groups in college instead of going home to fap...

It’s a lost cause bud. People on here will whine about “degenerates”, “soys”, and “progressives” while upholding the same values as them.
This is not just in regards to religion but in general. They talk about 'whores' and 'sluts' and how they sleep around, while they themselves act like a bunch of drug addicted non-functional pedophiles. They literally talk like liberals

i believe in god when he sees revenge as justice. if he doesn't, i don't.

If god is real then he's the satan, imprisoning Innocent souls in human body where commiting suicide is so complex and makes other people's life miserable