Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sick of the VOLCELS on this site

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I understand if you are religious or anti-degenerate, that's a good thing IMO and I have nothing against you. But I am sick of reading these threads of supposed 'incels' rejecting women for being too ugly, I mean really? This kind of behaviour just discredits the legitimacy of site and the real incels. Nobody has any sympathy for you if you feel you are too good for a woman. Alot of us are desperate and alone and long for any sort of female who would accept us. This site should permaban all ego inflated volcels immediately, they ruin his site.
This aint VOLCELS.me

chickity china, the chinese chicken, you have a drumstick and your brain stops ticking!

That's honestly true. Here I am, with the most ugly, deformed women rejecting me, yet here these guys are having standards.

I kinda don't think you're volcel though unless you ACTUALLY reject a woman though, not just use words on a forum and cope alot.

Why did you tag FACEandLMS?

aut said:
Why did you tag FACEandLMS?

He says this alot aswell

Would tag the other truecels but I can't remember their usernames

Well, at least you don't have to worry about Framecel222 anymore

Well,then you better leave this place cause 95% of people on here are fakecels,half of them don't even try to hide it and the mods continue to do nothing.

I'd have left a long time ago if I had any other source of human contact.

I’ll give you a hypothetical here: A woman that looks like a younger Caitlyn Jenner is into an incel. (NOT a tranny, simply a woman with high testosterone) He’s just NOT attracted to her so he’s a volcel but can you blame a guy for not wanting her? This isn’t “oh, the girl is a little chubby, ugly, tall, etc.” I don’t think most guys on here are rejecting women because they’re not models or even because they’re merely below average. We’re fucked as it is for whatever reason, drawing a line in the sand leaves us on an even smaller island.

non_factor said:
Well,then you better leave this place cause 95% of people on here are fakecels,half of them don't even try to hide it and the mods continue to do nothing.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Off to lookism where he belongs

non_factor said:

Why do you think most are fakecel?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

He was insufferable. Good riddance.

I've never bragged about rejecting a girl for being ugly. I only care about "Christianity"/Anti-Degeneracy

TheRealChincel said:
I’ll give you a hypothetical here: A woman that looks like a younger Caitlyn Jenner is into an incel. (NOT a tranny, simply a woman with high testosterone) He’s just NOT attracted to her so he’s a volcel but can you blame a guy for not wanting her? This isn’t “oh, the girl is a little chubby, ugly, tall, etc.” I don’t think most guys on here are rejecting women because they’re not models or even because they’re merely below average. We’re fucked as it is for whatever reason, drawing a line in the sand leaves us on an even smaller island.

where would you draw the line personally

ItheIthe said:
I've never bragged about rejecting a girl for being ugly. I only care about "Christianity"/Anti-Degeneracy

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I understand if you are religious or anti-degenerate, that's a good thing IMO and I have nothing against you. But I am sick of reading these threads of supposed 'incels' rejecting women for being too ugly, I mean really? This kind of behaviour just discredits the legitimacy of site and the real incels. Nobody has any sympathy for you if you feel you are too good for a woman. Alot of us are desperate and alone and long for any sort of female who would accept us. This site should [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]permaban[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] all ego inflated volcels immediately, they ruin his site.[/font]

i would fuck nearly any living human with XX chromosomes.

Reject a girl is a very difficult act

reglardess the reason

it is like to overcome a best mate's death

If I logged on Tinder and there was an ugly girl who'd definitely have sex with me this weekend, I wouldn't pass on the opportunity even if she wasn't my type.

Robinxyz said:
If I logged on Tinder and there was an ugly girl who'd definitely have sex with me this weekend, I wouldn't pass on the opportunity even if she wasn't my type.

fucking pussy is a noble thing 

kkk

DatingStrike said:
fucking pussy is a noble thing 

kkk

kkk?
5818d157150000d804531131.jpeg

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Why do you think most are fakecel?

Just from reading the shit they write I can tell that most of them don't know what it's like to be truly repulsive,most of them are just whiners who can't get over the fact that they weren't born a chad and are "only average",and lol at these allegedly ugly males actually having standards other than a woman not being obese,if I had a chance to even hang out with ANY woman I would take it,just like any truly ugly male would.

Waaaaaaaaaaaah girls aren't eye fucking me and approaching me on the street,why was I cursed with these inferior genes waaaaaaaaaaah.

non_factor said:
if I had a chance to even hang out with ANY woman I would take it,just like any truly ugly male would.

Desperate ugly men at least. Some people would rather stay celibate than fuck a subhuman, so they're volcel.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

This place is getting more fucked up by the second. Now we're getting brigaded by racistcels from the stormfront.

Robinxyz said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
This place is getting more fucked up by the second. Now we're getting brigaded by racistcels from the stormfront.
Lol why did you post "kkk" then?

I'm not a volcel but I have my limits. I'm not gonna degrade myself for the sake of sex.

_incelinside said:
where would you draw the line personally

If they consistently bring it up or brag, then ban IMO. Context matters though. Let’s say a poster is asked about girls that showed interest in them at school. He comments on how a girl that he wasn’t attracted to asked him out or showed interest. Unfortunately, there was nothing there. Now is he saying “only ugly girls like me wah!” or that he only likes 5+ girls? No, just referring to a specific girl that he wasn’t into  whatever reason? I would question a potential offender by asking myself “how is he bringing up the rejections?”, “has he shown an absolute and insistent rejection?” and lastly “Is there a pattern of this?”

TheRealChincel said:
If they consistently bring it up or brag, then ban IMO. Context matters though. Let’s say a poster is asked about girls that showed interest in them at school. He comments on how a girl that he wasn’t attracted to asked him out or showed interest. Unfortunately, there was nothing there. Now is he saying “only ugly girls like me wah!” or that he only likes 5+ girls? No, just referring to a specific girl that he wasn’t into  whatever reason? I would question a potential offender by asking myself “how is he bringing up the rejections?”, “has he shown an absolute and insistent rejection?” and lastly “Is there a pattern of this?”

I'm mainly talking about the blatant brag thread about roasting a girl who asked him out and shit like that of which I saw about 2 today. Users should be instantly banned for those type of threads

_incelinside said:
I'm mainly talking about the blatant brag thread about roasting a girl who asked him out and shit like that of which I saw about 2 today. Users should be instantly banned for those type of threads

Fair enough.

_incelinside said:
I'm mainly talking about the blatant brag thread about roasting a girl who asked him out and shit like that of which I saw about 2 today. Users should be instantly banned for those type of threads

#inceldomdiscussionproblems

jackbud said:
I'm not a volcel but I have my limits. I'm not gonna degrade myself for the sake of sex.

jackbud said:

I agree with this but incels who dismiss or degrade women who show interest in them deserve to be FA

I'm also a muslimcel and I do admit I don't put myself out there because I fear god and fornication is a big sin lol