Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sick of this shit life. UKCels GTFIH

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
About a week or 2 ago, I came to the short-lived revelation that a LTR with a foid is not viable and as a Christian I'm not going to partake in sexual immorality so the best option for me would be to just do whatever the hell I want and just live for copes/God.

Well this evening, after the gym session (as always), I had to catch the bus home (@LastGerman). I always sit at the back and on my way there, THERE WAS AT LEAST 11 COUPLES :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Holding hands. Giggling. Being happy. Being close.

I couldn't deal with the torment, so I just got off the bus and caught the next one.
Now I'm in the shower and will probably be here for another 50 minutes, reminiscing on what I missed out on ALL BECAUSE OF HOW I LOOK :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I don't even know how the fuck I'm going to live to 30 like this.
That's not happening.
If anyone lives in Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, Birmingham or London I'll happily go to any of those locations and let you kill me. You can rob me I dont fucking care. I can't kill myself, but there's nothing stopping someone else doing it. If you decide to do it with a gun, I'll probably give you all the money in savings before hand.

Who's gonna help a fellowcel out?

The offer stands to any larping cucks as well.
I'm done living.

Reddit name: u/ScreamingHippy

Most men out there are getting cucked. Never forget about 80/20.

I'm not ukcel

:feelscry: sad to see a fellow UKcel suffer. Guess you put an end to the "Just join a church brah find a christian girl" meme.

I'm not ukcel
It's fine. If I was in America I'm sure you'd help me out right?
:feelscry: sad to see a fellow UKcel suffer. Guess you put an end to the "Just join a church brah find a christian girl" meme.
Of all denominations of foids, Christian foids have by far treated me the worst.

Just don't go ER bro

Yeah and 1.8 people die every second.

I know which statistic I'd rather be in.

What i meant was its silly to get bothered by couples you see IRL. Most guys are getting used for their money/resources. Do you think every guy you see with a foid would get matches on tinder? Most prolly not. After spending around 2 years in the online incel community, its quite easy for me to tell whos getting "love" from a foid and whos being used as a workhorse.

It's fine. If I was in America I'm sure you'd help me out right?

Of all denominations of foids, Christian foids have by far treated me the worst.
How about you 2 meet up <3

I am fellow UKcel too, this country is a living hell. Can't find employment in over 5 months, nobody gives a fuck about a struggling man, an inkwell can die on the street and nobody will care. Need a meetup with another incel to plan ER, who is up for it?

Well this evening, after the gym session (as always), I had to catch the bus home (@LastGerman). I always sit at the back and on my way there, THERE WAS AT LEAST 11 COUPLES :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Driver licence mogged and couple mogged.

Yeah and 1.8 people die every second.

I know which statistic I'd rather be in.

16456.jpg

I'm in UK give me ur money. Don't kill yourself; You'll go hell and regret it as a christiancel. If you want to be a good Christian and donate your money to a poorcel - I'm always here. :)

Driver licence mogged and couple mogged.

He gym-mogs everyone.

What i meant was its silly to get bothered by couples you see IRL. Most guys are getting used for their money/resources. Do you think every guy you see with a foid would get matches on tinder? Most prolly not. After spending around 2 years in the online incel community, its quite easy for me to tell whos getting "love" from a foid and whos being used as a workhorse.
It's everywhere.

I go to uni. Couples.
I go to the gym. Couples.
I go the shops. Couples.
EVEN IN GAMES THERE ARE COUPLES.

Why bother?
My life is just a mess. I could probably come out with a first degree and 4.0GPA then what? I wage slave for the next God knows how many years of my life to die in the end!?
It's a joke.
There is nothing worth living for and Yes I know I've been told many times: "If you're a christian why don't you live your life for god". The issue with that is, your asking a mentally destroyed human being to live a life that is going to be hard - the christian life is hard. (2 Tim 3:12)
Being an Incel affects your relationship life, but that's slowly poisoning other areas of my life and I'm not going to succumb to these effects and live my life as a fat NEET or a robotic WAGESLAVE.

Life isn't worth living.
I'd rather just speed up the process and return to my maker.
I am fellow UKcel too, this country is a living hell. Can't find employment in over 5 months, nobody gives a fuck about a struggling man, an inkwell can die on the street and nobody will care. Need a meetup with another incel to plan ER, who is up for it?
If I'm going to die. I'm not going to hell.
How about you 2 meet up <3
If he'll kill me. Gladly.
I'll carry £2k on my body to make it worthwhile as well.
Don't kill yourself; You'll go hell and regret it as a christiancel.
This is the exact reason why I didn't kill myself at 14.

My OWN GOD DAMN MOTHER said those very words on the phone.

I'm not living an eternity of torment so I'll let someone else kill me.
donate your money to a poorcel - I'm always here. :)
What do you need money for?

Last edited:
If you are genuinely a Christian then God will forgive your sins and you'll go to paradise and shit
Also where I live up North basically every other person is single, divorced or incel and I'm not a shut in.

Last edited:
londoncel here(it feels like there are a million london/uk boys from here).Life is fucking horrible and i am thinking of going through rcia,but i don't want to go to classes with foids and whatnot.No way i will be accepted by them with my SUPORMAN GENES. it's going to suck

If you are genuinely a Christian then God will forgive your sins and you'll go to paradise and shit

It's not about being genuinely a christian, but by faith. I've done deplorable crap in the past that warrants me to a lifetime of suffering, but by faith I'm saved:

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whomever shall believe in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

Ephesians 2:8-9 “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.”

2 Corinthians 5:21 “For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.”

Also where I live up North basically every other person is single, divorced or incel and I'm not a shut in.
The UK is a joke.

Politicians are a joke.
Country is in poverty.
Councils are poorly funded.
Foids are fat.
Guys are busting there asses off for foids (There's literally guys in their 30s-40s that come to the gym to just check out the fat women).
londoncel here(it feels like there are a million london/uk boys from here).Life is fucking horrible and i am thinking of going through rcia,but i don't want to go to classes with foids and whatnot.No way i will be accepted by them with my SUPORMAN GENES. it's going to suck
Rcia?

London could do with a new mayor before addressing the rest of the issues

Last edited:
It's not about being genuinely a christian, but by faith. I've done deplorable crap in the past that warrants me to a lifetime of suffering, but by faith I'm saved:

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whomever shall believe in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. - John 3:16

Ephesians 2:8-9 “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.”

2 Corinthians 5:21 “For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.”

The UK is a joke.

Politicians are a joke.
Country is in poverty.
Councils are poorly funded.
Foids are fat.
Guys are busting there asses off for foids (There's literally guys in their 30s-40s that come to the gym to just check out the fat women).

UK is fucked, we are past the point of no return so there is no point getting stressed, everyone knows it anyway so its not like you need people to acknowledge it for your ego. At least we might have a chance at a (somewhat) comfy life and have the potential to leave (if we so choose). The problems will be for people born now or in 10 years time, they will be fucked and living on minimum wage with PhDs until they either die or retire at 80
Also yeah the women are fat as fuck

Mate you should just jihadimaxx run about with a fake suicide vest screaming Allah akbar an the polis will shoot you dead.

UK is fucked, we are past the point of no return so there is no point getting stressed, everyone knows it anyway so its not like you need people to acknowledge it for your ego. At least we might have a chance at a (somewhat) comfy life and have the potential to leave (if we so choose). The problems will be for people born now or in 10 years time, they will be fucked and living on minimum wage with PhDs until they either die or retire at 80
Also yeah the women are fat as fuck

Mate you should just jihadimaxx run about with a fake suicide vest screaming Allah akbar an the polis will shoot you dead.
And end up like Alek Minassian!?

Asking them to shoot me but instead I just got arrested and my life made exponentially worse than it already is.

I feel like this idea is a lot better.
It's the whole reason I'll do night walks through the poorest parts of the city.
I need to try London tbh, people are getting stabbed daily there.

I'm a UKcel but I would be too high inhib to do that.

View attachment 174533

Asking them to shoot me but instead I just got arrested and my life made exponentially worse than it already is.

It's the whole reason I'll do night walks through the poorest parts of the city.
Naw no like him. Wear a fake vest an the polis will shoot you on sight. They done it to that daft cunt the other day an also to they other jihadis that stormed london bridge a few year ago.

Op shouldn’t wish to die it would make me feel bad. I have class soon but this post makes me feel unusually sad.

It's everywhere.

I go to uni. Couples.
I go to the gym. Couples.
I go the shops. Couples.
EVEN IN GAMES THERE ARE COUPLES.

Why bother?
My life is just a mess. I could probably come out with a first degree and 4.0GPA then what? I wage slave for the next God knows how many years of my life to die in the end!?
It's a joke.
There is nothing worth living for and Yes I know I've been told many times: "If you're a christian why don't you live your life for god". The issue with that is, your asking a mentally destroyed human being to live a life that is going to be hard - the christian life is hard. (2 Tim 3:12)
Being an Incel affects your relationship life, but that's slowly poisoning other areas of my life and I'm not going to succumb to these effects and live my life as a fat NEET or a robotic WAGESLAVE.

Life isn't worth living.
I'd rather just speed up the process and return to my maker.

If I'm going to die. I'm not going to hell.

If he'll kill me. Gladly.
I'll carry £2k on my body to make it worthwhile as well.

This is the exact reason why I didn't kill myself at 14.

My OWN GOD DAMN MOTHER said those very words on the phone.

I'm not living an eternity of torment so I'll let someone else kill me.

What do you need money for?

It is everywhere. I go outside and everything and everyone moggs me. @Eskimocel may you recover one day.

Naw no like him. Wear a fake vest an the polis will shoot you on sight. They done it to that daft cunt the other day an also to they other jihadis that stormed london bridge a few year ago.
Didn't he knife people as well?

(Not saying I would harm anyone so FBI/mI5 leave me alone)

Op shouldn’t wish to die it would make me feel bad. I have class soon but this post makes me feel unusually sad.
Sorry man.

Blame the world tbh.

I live in the UK but I'm not in any of your listed kill cities. Sorry mate.

About a week or 2 ago, I came to the short-lived revelation that a LTR with a foid is not viable and as a Christian I'm not going to partake in sexual immorality so the best option for me would be to just do whatever the hell I want and just live for copes/God.

Holding hands. Giggling. Being happy. Being close.

I couldn't deal with the torment, so I just got off the bus and caught the next one.
Now I'm in the shower and will probably be here for another 50 minutes, reminiscing on what I missed out on ALL BECAUSE OF HOW I LOOK :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I don't even know how the fuck I'm going to live to 30 like this.
That's not happening.
If anyone lives in Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, Birmingham or London I'll happily go to any of those locations and let you kill me. You can rob me I dont fucking care. I can't kill myself, but there's nothing stopping someone else doing it. If you decide to do it with a gun, I'll probably give you all the money in savings before hand.

Who's gonna help a fellowcel out?

The offer stands to any larping cucks as well.
I'm done living.

Reddit name: u/ScreamingHippy

Just take a one-way flight to America... American cops will solve your problem.

Londoncel here, I wouldn't mind meeting someone from here just for a chat, I'm so lonely.

View attachment 174533

Getting stabbed rarely equals to death, senpai. Usually it means being in intensive care for weeks to months depending on how deep the wounds were...

Imagine you go Alek Minassian without a driver licence. People will laugh at you. They would assume you did it because you had no driver licence and they are right.

Getting stabbed rarely equals to death, senpai. Usually it means being in intensive care for weeks to months depending on how deep the wounds were...
Imagine getting stabbed and surviving...

I don't think my life would ever be the same, I'd probably want to beat up the doctor that prevented me from dying.

I don't get why the government decides who wants to live/die.

If I want to die tomorrow, it should be my right to do so. Nobody on earth has any right to decide what I do with my life, so why does society feel the need to control us?

Imagine you go Alek Minassian without a driver licence. People will laugh at you. They would assume you did it because you had no driver licence and they are right.

I already get laughed at. I'll just be giving them more fuel laugh at me.

I don't get why the government decides who wants to live/die.
Because if you die then the govt. will lose a tax slave.

This is the number one reason govts worldwide are against euthanasia.

I already get laughed at. I'll just be giving them more fuel laugh at me.

Imagine you get older and older without even having a driver licence nor owning your own car. This is so pathetic. This life, specially this era is absolutely unique. We will never be able to make our driver licence, we only have this life in this specific era. We have been mogged by female driving. A whole new forum should be dedicated to this topic.

Walk through Illford at 12am and pick a fight with a roadman.