Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sick of this wageslaving bullshit

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
Another fucking day another shits that I have to deal with that I don't give a damn about.
Have to leave my place in like 10mins just fuck this shit man.
Miss my neet life so fucking much dedsrs.

Just spend half your life at a place you don't want to be and make someone else's life better theory

Just spend half your life at a place you don't want to be and make someone else's life better theory
it's called being a wage cuck for a reason

When you're feeling down at your job just remember the big guy in the sky has your back, brother.

Tbh the main thing I dislike about slaving is waking up for a morning shift, as I never really sleep well on those days. Later shifts are totally fine, and if anything I kinda feel okay at work, as my mind is occupied on something and at least I'm doing something somewhat productive rather than just rotting.

So far it's been 5.5 months and I don't miss being NEET. The issues are that I couldn't progress towards things I wanted as a NEET, the seemingly unlimited time meant that I didn't really value it, that I accomplished essentially nothing for almost a decade, and by the time I got a job it had been a long time since I could consistently enjoy my copes anyway. If I'm miserable half the time or more anyway, then I'd be better off just having a job, and in the worst case getting paid to be miserable. But I rarely feel bad at work.

Modern day slavery.

Tbh the main thing I dislike about slaving is waking up for a morning shift, as I never really sleep well on those days. Later shifts are totally fine, and if anything I kinda feel okay at work, as my mind is occupied on something and at least I'm doing something somewhat productive rather than just rotting.

So far it's been 5.5 months and I don't miss being NEET. The issues are that I couldn't progress towards things I wanted as a NEET, the seemingly unlimited time meant that I didn't really value it, that I accomplished essentially nothing for almost a decade, and by the time I got a job it had been a long time since I could consistently enjoy my copes anyway. If I'm miserable half the time or more anyway, then I'd be better off just having a job, and in the worst case getting paid to be miserable. But I rarely feel bad at work.
What's your job?

Another fucking day another shits that I have to deal with that I don't give a damn about.
Have to leave my place in like 10mins just fuck this shit man.
Miss my neet life so fucking much dedsrs.
I hear you mate I hear you — such fucking bullshit that I gotta wage slave my life away still being poor as fuck. Shits miserable — if I was a woman I could find a normie betabux to keep a roof over my head as long as I put out but nope, can’t do that shit as a guy. Nope, we gotta be slaves or be homeless.

Ever notice how much easier it is for women to get government aid too? Society is geared against us from square one yet everyone is only ever concerned about women. Women this women that women are oppressed like shut the fuck up geez. God I hate society

I hear you mate I hear you — such fucking bullshit that I gotta wage slave my life away still being poor as fuck. Shits miserable — if I was a woman I could find a normie betabux to keep a roof over my head as long as I put out but nope, can’t do that shit as a guy. Nope, we gotta be slaves or be homeless.

Ever notice how much easier it is for women to get government aid too? Society is geared against us from square one yet everyone is only ever concerned about women. Women this women that women are oppressed like shut the fuck up geez. God I hate society
The work hard and get rich saying is bullshit because the rich will be always rich and poor will be poor as always.