Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sick women laugh about man who got his dick chopped off... all because he wanted a divorce from his wife

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

View: https://youtu.be/mbjnre1RRxE

It starts at 1:30

Women are sick in the fucking head. They all joke around about chopping mens dicks off but when one actually does it they all laugh and think it's funny.

Women are psychotic, evil creatures. They're ALL either literal psychopaths, Insanely narcissistic or incredibly self loathing... Sometimes all three.

Penis envy is also a real thing, penis envy is what makes this funny to them. Had the psycho wife cut off his toe, finger, eye, scalp whatever it would have been a horrendous crime... but since it's his cawk they find it funny.... to them she just took his masculinity and threw it in the garbage disposal then turned that son of a bitch on. They think its HILARIOUS that she just Turned him into a dickless freak.

empathetic gender

IMAGINE IF WE REVERSED GENDERS :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

How can any man not feel like going er on this foids?

Any Foid laughing at this should be decapitated

Last edited:
Had the psycho wife cut off his toe, finger, eye, scalp whatever it would have been a horrendous crime... but since it's his cawk they find it funny.... to them she just took his masculinity and threw it in the garbage disposal then turned that son of a bitch on. They think its HILARIOUS that she just Turned him into a dickless freak.

They certainly would have laughed at other limbs as well, not considered it a horrendous crime. It's just much funnier to them since it's his cock for the reasons you say.

Wtf, incel tears will say “that’s not the majority of WAMIN” but you know damn well they congratulate this psycho deep down for creating another incel for them to bully.
Guarantee if this guy tried to defend himself he would’ve been thrown in jail while his psycho wife walked Scott free. Clown soyciety we live in

Wtf, incel tears will say “that’s not the majority of WAMIN” but you know damn well they congratulate this psycho deep down for creating another incel for them to bully.
Guarantee if this guy tried to defend himself he would’ve been thrown in jail while his psycho wife walked Scott free. Clown soyciety we live in
She drugged him then tied him up, if he had gotten up and beat her to death he would have still went to jail jfl

This is what happens when you can say/do anything you want because a sizable number of the population will support you know matter what

IncinERate all these whores and send them to hell. Bill Burr is based sometimes.

And to think that you would like a fucking foid sick near to you, would to fuck a foid that it already smells like foreign cum. Foids are sick, but you?

And to think that you would like a fucking foid sick near to you, would to fuck a foid that it already smells like foreign cum. Foids are sick, but you?
I agree with you.

This is what happens when you can say/do anything you want because a sizable number of the population will support you know matter what
Welcome to blueceldom!
im not afraid of you!

I always thought a titty hat would be cool! It would have to be a really big tit for my head to fit inside it! But still...

Just saying...

Burr would definitely be posting here if he hadn't struck gold in the comedy world in those magical boomer times.

women are the aggressors in the battle of the sexes. men just want to love women and for them to love us back.

if a bunch of guys joked around about a husband cutting off his wife's tits, they'd be banned from YouTube on sight and reported to the FBI

I am sick of those fucking whores and normgroids.

Covid 20 when?

I am sick of those fucking whores and normgroids.

Covid 20 when?
Be the covid 20 instead of waiting for one.

In minecraft tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back