Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sierra Swartz (Surviver of The Isla Vista Shooting)

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Why do the Stacey sluts always survive while the Beckys have to die? In the article below you can see Sierra Swartz with Cody Simpson he made the song for Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 (very good movie and song)
Just look at the video what she is wearing tits out, short hotpants, showing a lot of skin being a complete slut and she went on to survive and live the Stacey lifestyle becoming a model and the girlfriend of a famous singer.

Last edited:
dont worry about them my friend, hate towards others wont help us

If only Elliot got into the sorority house

Foids dress like they are in a Harem with the whole world yet act like the most prude stuck up cunts that wouldn't date you or any other non Aryan Chad in a million years. Typical despicable whore behaviour.
If only Elliot got into the sorority house
:feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

To wish upon a star that it might happen again.. the ghost of Elliot might come back and reap his horrible vengeance by possessing an Incel to become the GOAT of ERs. Man that would be cool.

ER didn’t kill a single Stacy. He was as much a failure in death as he was in life.

Should've titled "survivor of the REtribution" kek

Also,
Where's the stacy? There's no stacy in this post

yet she is pure white and you are a self hating Hitler worshiping cuck
Looking white doesn't make her white. And you are a foid worshiping cuck so I think I win this one.

Why is every blonde immediately labeled as a Stacy here with no regards to facial bones, or measurements

That guy can do so much better, what a fucking cuck

I will destroy the whore myself If I have to

She looks like a Stacy to me.
You're massively overrating her, just because she's blonde and blue eyed doesn't mean she's a stacy
You're incel because you have high standards. Lower your standards bro.
Being able to rate correctly has absolutely no bearings on my standards tbh

She has pig like facial features ,definitely not a Stacy.Whore needs to go through a meat grinder like the disgusting pig she is

I wish I could still edit out the word "Stacy" you clearly missing the point in this thread entirely.

You're massively overrating her, just because she's blonde and blue eyed doesn't mean she's a stacy

She's tall, slim, blonde, blue-eyed, has decent perky tits, long legs.

OK. She's not a model. She's still not a Becky though.

How is she not a Stacy...she is white, blond and pretty..that’s a classic text book Stacy.