Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sigh, I was the victim of another lifemog by Chad today

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
I asked out this girl from my building a while ago, she said no I'm not interested in you that way, and whatever. She never spoke to me in any great depth, and it was always just STONE FACED as fuck, and didnt ask anything more than necessary. If there was silence, she didnt care to break it, and was perfectly comfotable not talking to me AT ALL when we were together.

Today we were outside for a while on lunch break, I was standing a few feet away from this girl, and she was looking at her phone, noone else was near us for tens of metres, I was eating a sandwich and she just stood there perfectly content in ignoring me.

Suddenly she fucking LIGHTS UP when this Chad walks up to us. I know they DONT know each other, since on my first day I found out it was Chad's first day too, then we were all introducing ourselves and this girl and the chad exchanged names, that is to say they one hundred percent DID NOT KNOW EACH OTHER.

And here comes the Chad to our little terrace area, she smiles brightly and waves at him, and immediately leans in towards him and gives him an enthusiastic hug, right infront of me, watching them was soul crushing, im literally 1 metre away eating my sandwich, and she just starts barreling down with questions like "Oh my god so good to see you Chad! did you enjoy the weekend? I did xyz, tell me about abc that you said you were going to do? did Jenny go with you too?"

She was leaning in towards him, so friendly, affectionate and interested

and was perfectly comfortable COMPLETELY ignoring me, and she's known both of us for the exact same amount of time.

It fucking tore me to shreds standing there and watching them, to see how interested and passionate she was about him.

You're competing with @boojies for TL;DR

This the same foid you where orbiting??:feelsseriously:

Females will fuck chad within minutes of meeting him, brutal.

Brutal. The same whores will call you delusional incel for pointing out how much looks matter. Clown world.

Sorry man. Sounds like a really painful thing to witness. It’s hard developing feelings for a girl and inevitably watching some chad come along and take her for himself. You don’t deserve to live life as a background character for something that’s totally out of your control.

Last edited:
She intentionally did that to hurt you, absolutely brutal mog.
Women would rather be completely ignored than receive interest from low-status men.
So fuuuuuuuuuuucking over aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Stab them both with a diamond sword in Minecraft.

Should have just left

5DCC59F4 0C80 4DD6 B7CC A405F561AC03

Legitimately soul crushing, I’ve experience some of the same. I don’t understand how they’ll do that without even considering the difference in treatment and how it would make you feel. I guess they just don’t give a fuck about a sub humans feelings

You should ERadicate them (in minecraft)

At least you didn't get accused of "muh sexual harassment" for asking her out.

Thats brutal man

Insane levels of brutality

You should also treat her likewise, very indifferent and rude. She will taste her own medicine

Sorry man. Sounds like a really painful thing to witness. It’s hard developing feelings for a girl and inevitably watching some chad come along and take her for himself. You don’t deserve to live life as a background character for something that’s totally out of your control.
Taking the role of an NPC but the game is reversed where the NPCs are the main characters.

Brootal.

Fuck this world man. Cant humanity just fucking end

Is this a college?