Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel *sigh* I'm Such a cuck

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
A coworker has recently learned my name. I've had a crush on her sure, but don't bother to do anything because I know one report to HR and I'm fired. Plus there's no way she'd ever want me anyway so why bother. Chad only.

I haven't interacted with foids in years. Last thing I need to start to develop oneitis for somebody.

Someone snap me out of it. She's probably gagging on chad's cock right now. Any night that he doesn't feel like dealing with a stacy's demands he dumpster dives with my looksmatch.

Just ask for her number or something. It's not like anything matters.

He'll just get reported by his stacy co worker for not being Chad.
"Did you or did you not have the audacity to acknowledge this foid as a non-chad?"

So you get attached easily to foids too? It happens to me sometimes, but I just try to forget their existence or find another cope.

So you get attached easily to foids too? It happens to me sometimes, but I just try to forget their existence or find another cope.
Yeah any foid that has shown me ANY kindness or even just acknowledge my existence when most others ignore me completely always makes me think she likes me because I certainly wouldn't do that with a foid unless I did. Once she eventually leaves and is outta sight I'll be able to cope peacefully again.

tell her she looks like her breath stinks

She learned your name?

That's all it took to send you into a tailspin?

He'll just get reported by his stacy co worker for not being Chad.
Kek. She could also start making fun of him with all the other workers.

negging a whore always works for subhumans. Will report with results!
is negging as a concept intended to end in pussy? can't remember. anyway i never said neg. you won't get pussy from this but you will encourage from this person a moment of lucid honesty that will accidentally demonstrate to you through her behavior her connection with all foid behavior and everything foid. she's an empty headed whore and your brain needs it to be more obvious before it lets you believe that she's like everyone else. which she is

Big incel trait, I can relate.

Simple advice: avoid looking at her. At some point you will start to forget how she looks.

Describe her maby

how old, what does she look like etc

just remind urself that probably 100 males have nutted in her walls before

Yeah any foid that has shown me ANY kindness or even just acknowledge my existence when most others ignore me completely always makes me think she likes me because I certainly wouldn't do that with a foid unless I did. Once she eventually leaves and is outta sight I'll be able to cope peacefully again.
I remember in 6th grade when I opened a door for a foid and she smiled and said "Thank you". I couldn't stop thinking about her, until I founded out she had a crush on a guy and was dating him a few weeks later.