Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Sigma fanfic

• Thread starter ShadowTheEdgehog
  • Start date
ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
7 am in Brazil....
Gunshots echo through the Favela as the sun slowly rises over the mass of tinroofs and trash filled Streets.
In front of what Looks like a doghouse made from Pizzaboxes, two kids Play with heroin needles...

"hey! That's my Insulin you cocksuckers!"

The Kids jump up, giggling and laughing as they run down the street.
Sigma peels himself out of his sleeping back and blinks as the morning light hits his face, his eyelids heavy with a yellow crust of Sweat and nacho crumbles.

He smacks his lips
It's been 3 Hours since his last meal, too Long for a man of such size.
Sigma sighs.

No time, no time.
He heaves his heavy walrus Body around and grabs the Purple Dora the Explorer backpack he used as a pillow.
His chest rises and falls like bubbling vanilla Pudding as he attempts to open the Zipper with his sausage fingers.

"come on come on!"
The pressure is getting too high, his nerves are at Breaking Point. If he doesn't post within the next 60 seconds….

With a Deep slurping Sound the backpack spits out the most rancid INTEL Laptop known to man. It Looks like someone dipped it in a boiling pot of lard and feces.
"yes,yes, YES!"

His entire Body is shaking, anticipating the next fix, the next high.
The Laptops hinges croak like a wooden door as Sigma violentely unfolds it in a fit of madness fueled by impatience and hunger.
He starts feverishly typing, the Keyboard making sounds like dry leaves cracking, but it's just the yellow crust of cum that covers everything.
The surface breaks into small cum scabs as Sigma hammers down on the keys like a relentless animal.

"oh ah OOOHA AAAAAH"

"Hey Sigma!"

Close so close. His 1 Inch penis vibrates in a disgrunteled manner, so close, Sigma, so close...just one more screenshot….

"SIGMA YOU FAGGOT!"

He Darts around

"WHA-"

The sight of what Looks like the muzzle of a Colt M1911 makes Sigma reconsider.

"p-p-p-lease..."

He raises his fat Hands to his face, his fingernails are yellow and black with dirt.

In front of him stands a weird Looking man, his head seems to be a Little big, his arms are lanky, hell, how is he even Holding that gun?
His face is just a Silhouette, framed by greasy hair...
familar, something familar...

The man bends over a bit and shields his face from the sun with his free Hand.

"...that Shirt" Sigmas eyes make a mushy, wet Sound as he squints "b-lack...ops…"

"I've come to get you Sigma, it's time"

"No, I have so many Posts to make, I cant -"

"Have you not suffered enough Sigma? Just look at yourself!"

Sigma feels it, Deep inside. This man is speaking the truth...but he can't heed the call, he just can't, he's too far gone, too far, too fat -

St. Blackops2cel puts his left Hand on Sigmas head, still Holding him at gunpoint.

""I am the way and the truth and the blackpill. No one comes to the Forum except through me."

It's like a Flash of Energy jolts through Sigmas Body, like a Burning flame of purity and warmth, of untold tales of brotherhood, strength and memes.

"aaaaa! aaaaaaaa AAAAAAAAAAA!"

Steam rises, rivers of lard fill the gutter, the stench is unimaginable, even for a mega shithole like Brazil.

Unmoved, like a rock in the Ocean, St. Blackops2cel stands in the rising plumes of demonic bluepill Toxin that are being released into the air.

"I love the smell of soy in the morning"
His eyes wander across the run down houses, the endless Streets of a City that was build on Decay and dead bodies.
With that much soy in the atmosphere, this is gonna be cuck central very soon.

His Deep and surely important high IQ thoughts are only interupted by the sudden Spams that suddenly fill Sigmas sad remains in front of him.
It's time.

"Arise, I say, ARISE ST SIGMACEL, RIGHT HAND OF THE TRINITY, YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN!"

Like a Phoenix from the ashes, St Sigmacel gets up.
He is naked, his old clothes scattered around him on the Ground, enough fabric to Outfit a fleet of ancient battleships.

"come son"

St. Blackops2cel puts his Micro-wristed Hand on St Sigmacels shoulder

"your account is waiting for you"

"yes…"
there is hesitation in his voice and his eyes gaze on the heap of clothes with a glassy look.

"are you gonna miss it?"

Sigmacel nods and a Tiny tear rolls down his cheek.

"here, wait"

Blackopscel turns around.

"back in the day, the Roman emperor would present a Gladiator with a wooden Gladius, a Symbol of his freedom"

"w-what do you mean?" - confusion taints his anxious voice

"close your eyes and put out your hands Sigma"

"o-ok"
He Closes his eyes, they are free from dirt now.

Suddenly he feels something in his hands, it's Long and thin, like a stick or a ...

"open your eyes MOD Sigmacel!"

In his Hands Sigmacel is Holding the most Beautiful black walmart Katana he has ever seen.
His eyes tear up

"t-t-thank you s-s-so much"

"just a small token of my infinite gratitude. I'm a generous god."
He throws a quick glance at the sky where blue storm Clouds have begun to form.

"Lets get out of here before it starts raining switch consoles"

They hug for a short time, then they turn around and walk down the empty street, their bodies growing ever more transparent until they are gone.

Shortly after, the first switch detonates on the pavement, sending soy shrapnel in all directions.
Woken by the Sound, the cucks take to the Streets, oblivious to what is About to happen.
It rains Fire, Soy and Switch Consoles for three days.

When it is all over, where once was a beaming cesspool of degeneracy is now a mountain of rubble.
And on top of the hill grows a single olive tree, as straight as an arrow, with a flag waving in the wind at the highest Point.

And on that flag it is written:

"Go tell the Cucks, passerby, that here by incel law, we lie."

Last edited:
Wow, that was a damn good read man. Appreciate the effort:feelsokman:

It never began for the truest of the truecels.

based read

Based signature

Sam

Productive working.
I read it btw.

did you like it? There is so much lore, so many characters. We should define a Format and make this a regular feature. Maybe we can create ongoing lore based on Sigmas Posts.

did you like it? There is so much lore, so many characters. We should define a Format and make this a regular feature. Maybe we can create ongoing lore based on Sigmas Posts.
Yes I did.

Read every word. 10/10

Had a good lol ngl

Pretty good lol

:feelshaha::feelsokman:
Well written ded srs

Quality read! I really liked it. Creative writingmogs my talentless ass.

too much text

Imagine not having the attention span of a goldfish pewpew.

Reported for hate speech
1531239462954.gif

EagerMadeupHarpseal size restricted

Dude, I remember when that soy shit got spammed everywhere. I want to replicate that shit but with a GoPro attached to my fist as I turn his face into pita bread.

Last edited:
Sigma will touch this