Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sigma roasted by femcels

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
damn they really owned this puta dog lol
imagine getting destroyed by femcels

Sigcel

Last edited:
>I admired him at first

Someone unironically typed this

Imagine admiring someone for being a fat retard who spends their entire day making fun of lonely unattractive males on Faggit

Why would you admire sigma JFL

>Socialcel

Oh how low their IQ must be..

Aside from the obvious fact that femcels are fake, anyone who ever admired cuckma, even if they turn on him later, will never get one word of praise from me. Fuck them all, I'm just glad those libtard cunts are infighting.

"flatchestcel"

No such thing. Some when like this and plenty of men would still bang you. Unlike let's say shortcels, because being short is disliked by every women out there.

God I can't tell if they're that stupid or just dishonest.

LMAO femcels wannabe and an incel stalker that's one party I don't want to attend.

I wouldn't really call this a roast, tbh. But fair play to them for not buying into IT's bullshit.

femcels are just ignorant bitches tbh,

flatchestcel, just. fucking. lol.

>I admired him at first

Someone unironically typed this

Imagine admiring someone for being a fat retard who spends their entire day making fun of lonely unattractive males on Faggit

What a joke. Women only ever admire Chad and they're 'femcels' because Chad won't commit.

maybe sigma is a lot of different manginas sharing the account

Aside from the obvious fact that femcels are fake, anyone who ever admired cuckma, even if they turn on him later, will never get one word of praise from me. Fuck them all, I'm just glad those libtard cunts are infighting.

Based