Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sigmacel gets made fun of by his own sub

if an IT user tried to own me epic style by saying he's had sex (even assuming he's not LARPing) I would just laugh because I legitimately could not care less either way. I don't feel envious over random women that I've never met and have no attachment to

sex being used as an objective measure of a person's value kind of proves our point anyway tbh

brutal

you just can't hide from the blackpill

IT are retards

Imagine coming across a homeless man, a double-amputee who tells you he is a war veteran. He says he hates society and the government for putting him in this situation and not giving him what he needs to survive afterwards. Your immediate reaction is obviously to call him entitled, then afterwards trying to convince him of his wrongness, society is just, and everyone always gets what they deserve.

After your attempts to convince him to change his ways fail (Some of his arguments being so strong that you start to feel cognitive dissonance), you still need to "win" the argument. You take some money out of your wallet, wave it in his face, and say to him "Haha at least I have a job", then walk away laughing.

It doesn't matter what you say inkwell, I had starfish sex with a landwhale :soy: :soy: :soy:

Jfl at those retards.

jfl many of ITards are legit virgins and don't hide it, what is this moron going to say to them? "Well man, as I said I get laid so I don't care sorry you're on your own. Don't be sad, sex isn't everything, I guess."

Last edited:
Fucking bullies. I hope they die

IT are just people who want to laugh at virgins and appear good while doing so

I usually don't nitpick but damn that typo. "The only THINK you ever need to say to an incel"

It's over for St.BrazilianSigmacel

Jfl if you care about ITcels having sex with landwhales and trannies

I usually don't nitpick but damn that typo. "The only THINK you ever need to say to an incel"

It's hard to take someone seriously when they make a mistake like that.

It's hard to take someone seriously when they make a mistake like that.
And their idiotic argument didn't help their case either. I often overlook typos if they make a good argument but certainly, somebody above the age of 15 didn't write that post.

Literally spewing the blackpill while denying it.

brazilliansigma is more truecel then 99% of this forum.i welcome him with open arms

BrazilianSigma doesn't get laid. He spends 12 + hrs a day on reddit and has been screenshot asking for red pill advice on obtaining women.

Here he gives some defence mechanisms on how to respond to incels, very strange indeed. He feels almost threatend.