Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Signs of Non-NTness

M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Banned
-
You have a discord account, you post on 4chan, you have anime ''pictures'' on your twitter account. You don't follow the mainstream sports like basketball or soccer, your main hobbies are discussing ''hypergamy'' and other aspie things like feminism and being obsessed with race and politics.

You don't have an Iphone, you still use samsung. You don't have a Netflix subscription. You don't post holiday pics with your friends on Instagram.

I don't have a twitter account to post weebshit on I must be NT

Last edited:
Judging by this, i should be at least 50% NT.

Having a Steam account.

You don't have an Iphone, you still use samsung.

There's more Samsung users than Apple...both globally and in the US.

Anecdotally, the iphone users I've known tended to be more spergy than Samsung users.

More anecdotally, ER was an iphone user.

There's more Samsung users than Apple...both globally and in the US.

Anecdotally, the iphone users I've known tended to be more spergy than Samsung users.

More anecdotally, ER was an iphone user.

Saint Elliot was an iphone user but he was also a lot of things tbh

You have a discord account:yes:
you post on 4chan:no:
you have anime ''pictures'' on your twitter account:no:
you don't follow the mainstream sports like basketball or soccer:no:(used to tho)
your main hobbies are discussing ''hypergamy'' and other aspie things like feminism and being obsessed with race and politics:no:

You don't have an Iphone:yes:
you still use samsung:no:
You don't have a Netflix subscription:yes:
You don't post holiday pics with your friends on Instagram.:yes:

You have a discord account, you post on 4chan, you have anime ''pictures'' on your twitter account. You don't follow the mainstream sports like basketball or soccer, your main hobbies are discussing ''hypergamy'' and other aspie things like feminism and being obsessed with race and politics.

You don't have an Iphone, you still use samsung. You don't have a Netflix subscription. You don't post holiday pics with your friends on Instagram.

I meet all of those traits apart from having a Twitter account.

You have a discord account :yes:
you post on 4chan, :yes:
you have anime ''pictures'' on your twitter account. :no:
You don't follow the mainstream sports like basketball or soccer :no:
, your main hobbies are discussing ''hypergamy'' and other aspie things like feminism and being obsessed with race and politics :no:

You don't have an Iphone, you still use samsung :no:
. You don't have a Netflix subscription. :no: ( :soy: )
You don't post holiday pics with your friends on Instagram. :yes:

I use alcatel

Discord is NT tbh and just lol @ using either iphone or samsung. Rest are fair points.

I hit every mark except I don't post on 4chan. I only post here tbh.

Everything is right about me except the twitter,4chan, and Samsung part. I got an iPhone but it’s like 4 models behind the current one

I don't have a discord account or post anime on twitter, but all the other things apply to me.

I have discord
you post on 4chan
I cant post on 4chan bec. its blocked
you have anime ''pictures'' on your twitter account
never had one
You don't follow the mainstream sports like basketball or soccer,
True.
your main hobbies are discussing ''hypergamy'' and other aspie things like feminism and being obsessed with race and politics.
Nope, not even close. My main hobby is to collect games and badges on steam. And thats pretty normal and NT
Having a Steam account.
Hey.

i dont use 4 chan , the rest is true , i dont discuss politics per se but how corrupt or bad society is heading towards

nt is retarded anyways but its the preffered status quo , be extroverted , like shit everyone likes , be an loud ass ...

You don't have an Iphone, you still use samsung
Why would I get a much more expensive cellphone if mine already does everything I need? I can't even fathom the mindset of normies.

Also, I check everything, except having a Twitter account.

knowing facial bone names and specific plastic surgeries while not having a professional interest in plastic surgery.

signs of non-NTness: you have an unattractive face

Everything applies to me. Although I stopped bothering with twitter after getting banned all the time and no way I will give them my phone number.

Mr incel says so...
I think i nt mog most if not all normies.

those all sound normie except the last couple

oy vey

i must admit i am one of the few people my age who hasnt seen Game of Thrones or anything on Netflix. brutal Flixpill.

Discord is mainstream nowadays. Almost everyone at my HS uses it, including foids.