Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 'Signs someone is an incel'

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Another one of these stupid threads on Reddit. The usual crap (incels don't shower, play games all day, etc). Plenty of anecdotes, and I have a hard time believing them.

No need to listen to this entire shit if you don't want, as I highlighted some points, with my comments

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVooAgFbkTY&list=WL

They know everything about women
Yes, since we're not viewed as sexual beings by women, they see no shame in exposing their true nature. Ugly dateless guys experience women's ugly side early on in life.

Incels spend all day playing games
No, because I have a shitty job and I need to pay fucking bills just like everyone else. I'm a wagecel

They set not being able to find a relationship as their overall identity
Being incel is not just limited to finding a relationship; the inability to find a partner also bleeds into other life failures or mediocrity. Typically, guys that have a hard time finding a girlfriend also struggle with finding decent paying jobs or are passed up for promotions, and for stupid reasons ---- heightism, not talkative enough, or having an awkward personality due to high functioning autism

In dating apps they don't take 'no' for an answer
No, those are PUA redpill types you're dealing with. Incels are often highly inhibited, and give up on online dating after hundreds of rejections

Most of them are just lonely (TRUE) or most of them don't really understand how girls work yet (FALSE --- see first point) or don't actually have the courage to talk to them (FALSE --- most have been rejected cruelly)

They complain about a certain gender all the time
Dumb incels who don't care about getting fired or socially ostracized more than they are do this. I keep my mouth shut

.......their unrealistic standards
FALSE. I'm happy with a 5, but even 5's have rejected me because 5's think that their 8's and feel that a guy less than an 8 is not good enough for them

You take rejection way too personally
OK, I'll give them that, as it is certainly true. My introverted nature along with my shitty childhood are probably a reason. But tbh I'm also afraid of getting Me Too'd, or not knowing that she has a boyfriend and having her sic Chad on me

An incel blames their life problems on women
Partly true, but lookism spans both genders. Guys respect you less if you're short, for example (and see third point)

To viewers watching this, please take rejection like a mature person and move on
Despite after dozens, or even hundreds of rejections, and getting an attitude for no apparent reason whatsoever, OK, got it. What they actually mean by that advice is "accept your lot in life like a nice, grateful, little boy"

Signs you are incel: you are ugly, short or both. Redditors are retarded and should kill themselves.

Is chad? Yes - not incel
Is chad? No - incel

I can’t wait for the societal breakdown via CWII as then the natural law of might is right will return or rather it will be turned in our favor and then no amount of bullshit argumentation or rejection is going to be able to withstand giving millions of erect incel penises what they want.

So keep squawking while you can you mean spirited cunts out there.

Your day of reckoning will soon be upon you.

You’ll either be raped repeatedly by roving incel gangs or communist Chinese.

And no one will feel sorry for you.

No one.

At this rate I've lost the meaning of life, so not trying lmao.
Yeah soyboys I just move on with my self-destructive life.
As long as you dont criticize it, or else I will have to kill you piece of garbage.

EpJtjy2U0AAl Ur

Signs you are incel: you are ugly, short or both. Redditors are retarded and should kill themselves.

Fundamentally this.
Another one of these stupid threads on Reddit. The usual crap (incels don't shower, play games all day, etc). Plenty of anecdotes, and I have a hard time believing them.

No need to listen to this entire shit if you don't want, as I highlighted some points, with my comments

Yes, since we're not viewed as sexual beings by women, they see no shame in exposing their true nature. Ugly dateless guys experience women's ugly side early on in life.

No, because I have a shitty job and I need to pay fucking bills just like everyone else. I'm a wagecel

Being incel is not just limited to finding a relationship; the inability to find a partner also bleeds into other life failures or mediocrity. Typically, guys that have a hard time finding a girlfriend also struggle with finding decent paying jobs or are passed up for promotions, and for stupid reasons ---- heightism, not talkative enough, or having an awkward personality due to high functioning autism

No, those are PUA redpill types you're dealing with. Incels are often highly inhibited, and give up on online dating after hundreds of rejections

Most of them are just lonely (TRUE) or most of them don't really understand how girls work yet (FALSE --- see first point) or don't actually have the courage to talk to them (FALSE --- most have been rejected cruelly)

Dumb incels who don't care about getting fired or socially ostracized more than they are do this. I keep my mouth shut

FALSE. I'm happy with a 5, but even 5's have rejected me because 5's think that their 8's and feel that a guy less than an 8 is not good enough for them

OK, I'll give them that, as it is certainly true. My introverted nature along with my shitty childhood are probably a reason. But tbh I'm also afraid of getting Me Too'd, or not knowing that she has a boyfriend and having her sic Chad on me

Partly true, but lookism spans both genders. Guys respect you less if you're short, for example (and see third point)

To viewers watching this, please take rejection like a mature person and move on
Despite after dozens, or even hundreds of rejections, and getting an attitude for no apparent reason whatsoever, OK, got it. What they actually mean by that advice is "accept your lot in life like a nice, grateful, little boy"

Based replies OP.

Based replies OP.

I can't wait until all the retards who watched that video are killed off from when they take the vaccine

What a retard video, spotting an incel bi talking to them?
No, you spot/see an incel bi looking at his face and height and physique.

sign one: you are male
sign two: you are ugly

How much soy does it take to become a Redditor

*sigh* for a moment I thought I might be incel

More misinformed shit-takes from the low-iq hellhole, reddit. Bet none of these people have met an incel, let alone actually look at the forums without making a bunch of assumptions

This is an incel moment.

You may be wondering what an "incel moment" is, well here it is, defined.

-When confronted with interracial relationships, this triggers a primal urge in the incel. Half enraged, half aroused he is reminded by his own loneliness and the high desire to be in a meaningful relationship with a women. Protip, he never will

-When confronted by criticism of race and gender dynamics, wojacks, ad-homs will follow. The incel isn't educated so his immediate reaction is to rage and expose his white fragility

-Though he posts photos and memes about how he hates women, all he wants is to be with a women. The problem is, he's not attractive and never will be. Women avoid him like a plague so he attacks anonymously on the internet (notice how he's a complete coward).

-His response when he has no argument is typical "dilate", "nigger", "cope" "seethe" etc. You know when they post this, you've won and witnessed an incel moment.

-Deep down, they're extremely fragile and insecure. They've never really interacted with people outside of their own family so they've never developed proper intellectual and emotional relationships.

-Typically lean right, MAGA despite not really knowing anything about policy, history or society in general. They're obsessed with SJW's, women, minorities even though they don't know any. Easily brainwashed and indoctrinated. Youtubers like PJW, Milo & Steven Crowder have them changing their worldviews every video they post. They're unable to form coherent arguments but are overly emotional when it comes to issues. Notice phrases like "Political correction is destroying our media!" despite not giving any examples on set topics.

That's it folks, a quick guide to spot incel moments and incel rage. Pass it along.

primary sign of incel to women is their penis is not inside you

This is an incel moment.

-When confronted with interracial relationships, this triggers a primal urge in the incel. Half enraged, half aroused he is reminded by his own loneliness and the high desire to be in a meaningful relationship with a women. Protip, he never will

-When confronted by criticism of race and gender dynamics, wojacks, ad-homs will follow. The incel isn't educated so his immediate reaction is to rage and expose his white fragility

-Though he posts photos and memes about how he hates women, all he wants is to be with a women. The problem is, he's not attractive and never will be. Women avoid him like a plague so he attacks anonymously on the internet (notice how he's a complete coward).

-His response when he has no argument is typical "dilate", "nigger", "cope" "seethe" etc. You know when they post this, you've won and witnessed an incel moment.

-Deep down, they're extremely fragile and insecure. They've never really interacted with people outside of their own family so they've never developed proper intellectual and emotional relationships.

-Typically lean right, MAGA despite not really knowing anything about policy, history or society in general. They're obsessed with SJW's, women, minorities even though they don't know any. Easily brainwashed and indoctrinated. Youtubers like PJW, Milo & Steven Crowder have them changing their worldviews every video they post. They're unable to form coherent arguments but are overly emotional when it comes to issues. Notice phrases like "Political correction is destroying our media!" despite not giving any examples on set topics.

That's it folks, a quick guide to spot incel moments and incel rage. Pass it along.
What he said is basically: "It's over!" So: When it's over anyways, why should I treat females with respect? I don't hurt my chances by doing so because I have already lost. So I lose nothing. Insulting them comes with a catharsis, so why should I restrict myself? If I suffer no consequences anyways and I have nothing to lose, I can do whatever I want.

Last edited:
There aren’t any “signs” just look at someone for half a second and you can tell. “Incel personality traits” are a meme, there are no personality traits that make someone incel, 100% looks based.

Based answers OP :feelsokman:

Wasn't Kanye West an Incel according to some normies a few months ago? Based on this- signs that you're an Incel:
-you dated Kim Kardashian
-you have several children
-you ran for president
-you get into fights with paparazzi

GTFO OF THIS FORUM, NONE OF YOU ARE REAL INKWELLS :lul::lul::lul:

Jfl at this. I get rejected all the time and I have yet to do something radical in response to a single foid. They think it’s about the “girl” it’s not. It’s about the inequality and the fact we are not allowed to receive love no matter the effort we put in.

Outside of "virgin jb wife" meme, how are our standards unrealistic? And I find it quite amusing how apparently we use inceldom as an identity yet when foids use being a slut as a personality trait you cheer along.

The “incels don’t shower” is just another form of the worn out “Just take a shower bro” debunked line that these normies spout.

This is an incel moment.

Wow, this literally sounds like a post straight outta 4chan. Right down to the political propaganda.

It's funny how they never fail to pretend we have some kind of crazy high standards, lol

At this rate I've lost the meaning of life, so not trying lmao.
Yeah soyboys I just move on with my self-destructive life.
As long as you dont criticize it, or else I will have to kill you piece of garbage.

"just be mature and ignore every foid rejecting your ugly ass teehee "

no , fuck you. these foid whores can go to hell and ill give them all the vitriol they deserve

1. Being a sub 8 male who is under 6 ft.

Hey, failed normies! Unfortunately for you, inceldom isn't someone who browses incel websites, it's someone who women have zero sexual interest in! Unfortunately for you guys, that makes YOU TOO incel!