Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Silly goy, lookism isn't real!

careermax_aspiecel

careermax_aspiecel

Recruit
★★★★
Ceb3e14

Lookism is in our genes.

It's even on here. The users with anime girl Avi get more reply whereas users with ugly looking Avi get less replies.

Any self aware incel doesn't post on that shit anyway. I don't really give a fuck if they add that because I never use that shitty ass "Oh look at me in the picture" bullshit, but yeah IT won't touch this.

It is in the best interests of the company to promote content that other humans enjoy to watch, the lovely neuro-chemicals like dopamine and oxytocin will flood the brain when a human sees another human which exhibits features that indicate that they have good genes. It's the same reason most Hollywood actors are good looking, and the ones who aren't play 'nerdy' characters. Whatever, water is wet.

tiktok is for if you are incredibly beautiful and people simp and orbit you or you are incredibly ugly and therefore you jestermaxx the fact you are incredibly ugly.

Why isn't that shit illegal?
Imagine TikTok filters black people out. Normies would go completely crazy.

and of course they use a curry in the picture

Why isn't that shit illegal?
Imagine TikTok filters black people out. Normies would go completely crazy.
Because society hates us. They'll never help us whatsoever. They'd rather just scream at us that we have to try harder to overcome the disadvantage.

Lookism is in our genes.

It's even on here. The users with anime girl Avi get more reply whereas users with ugly looking Avi get less replies.

So thats why i dont get many replies on here.

So thats why i dont get many replies on here.
Get an anime gif Avi lmao. For example

Unnamed 2

Although it would look pretty awkward and weird on someone who is 30+. ( Although some 30+ user still post anime here and have anime Avis ).

Lookism is in our genes.

lookism is life

tiktok is for if you are incredibly beautiful and people simp and orbit you or you are incredibly ugly and therefore you jestermaxx the fact you are incredibly ugly.

tbh do you have anything to lose from jestermaxxing if you got truecel looks? Not like you got a choice. It's either LDAR or clownpill/jestermaxxing/insanitypill. At least realizing the absurdity of it all and laughing about it releases dopamines.

tbh do you have anything to lose from jestermaxxing if you got truecel looks? Not like you got a choice. It's either LDAR or clownpill/jestermaxxing/insanitypill. At least realizing the absurdity of it all and laughing about it releases dopamines.

Your self respect and dignity.

Your self respect and dignity.
And as someone with truecel looks what would you need those for? People are either going to laugh at you or pity you anyway.
Respect and dignity are concepts that start as a man with low tier normie looks.

And as someone with truecel looks what would you need those for? People are either going to laugh at you or pity you anyway.
Respect and dignity are concepts that start as a man with low tier normie looks.

Just be society's doormat and clown theory.

why tik tok will block them