Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @SillyTruecel is an obvious female larp

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
Seriously what the fuck guys its so obvious, none of the accounts posts are above room temperature iq, they look like strained attempts at correctly using incel lingo, all the posts are just boilerplate garbage like "its over teehee". It's a femasite trying to get attention and orbiters.

at least demand some kind of verification from this user like a vocaroo to prove male voice.

Seriously what the fuck guys its so obvious, none of the accounts posts are above room temperature iq, they look like strained attempts at correctly using incel lingo, all the posts are just boilerplate garbage like "its over teehee". It's a femasite trying to get attention and orbiters.

at least demand some kind of verification from this user like a vocaroo to prove male voice.
The mods are beyond cucked on this one.

@GoyimWithAttitude got permed for the exact same fucking thing this filthy hole gets away with.

@GoyimWithAttitude got permed for the exact same fucking thing this filthy hole gets away with.

yesterday @SillyTruecel had her account public, now its private strangely. Also u can tell even by the username its a fucking female, no one here ever says the word "silly" except low t weeb faggots

Are you still mad you literally got owned by a foid before I started bullying you :feelskek:

Are you still mad you literally got owned by a foid before I started bullying you :feelskek:
Tenor 9

We established this a long time ago. She's just our resident female now.

We established this a long time ago. She's just our resident female now.

i figured but apparently we need to keep reminding faggots to stop orbiting and giving attention to this user.

yesterday @SillyTruecel had her account public, now its private strangely. Also u can tell even by the username its a fucking female, no one here ever says the word "silly" except low t weeb faggots
Eh I say silly when I can't say retarded because it's a polite conversation

You and all others who make threads about SillyTruecel are a bunch of pathetic faggots. Why are you giving that user attention? She lives rent free in your heads.

Why don't you just PM the moderators about it and let them do their jobs?

"hurr durr thread no.28292 on SillyTruecel" fuck off.

Whenever I feel like a user is suspicious I PM the mods. @GoffSystemQB and @mental_out you guys know.

Why do you fags keep on making threads about that user? I swear if I see another "SillyTruecel is femcel" thread I'm gonna block the OP

You and all others who make threads about SillyTruecel are a bunch of pathetic faggots. Why are you giving that user attention? She lives rent free in your heads.

Why don't you just PM the moderators about it and let them do their jobs?

"hurr durr thread no.28292 on SillyTruecel" fuck off.

Whenever I feel like a user is suspicious I PM the mods. @GoffSystemQB and @mental_out you guys know.

Why do you fags keep on making threads about that user? I swear if I see another "SillyTruecel is femcel" thread I'm gonna block the OP
Reminds me of @Napoleon de Geso being free even after being exposed

just fucking lol if "he" is still not on your ignore list :feelsUgh:

this reminds me of when fakecels brag about their sexual experiences on discord calls and the whole forum knows and there’s literally 0 doubt about it but no one can do shit because the mods want “hard evidence” :soy:

Oh but there is hard evidence, that fag keeps her profile private, but if it was public I would be able to find many posts that can easily lead up to a ban, there are many rule breaking posts (s)he made, and (s)he is a coward for keeping her profile private.
use search function tbh

this reminds me of when fakecels brag about their sexual experiences on discord calls and the whole forum knows and there’s literally 0 doubt about it but no one can do shit because the mods want “hard evidence” :soy:
What practically matters in a court trial is the unanimous opinion of the jury, and I don't think anyone here disagrees that @SillyTruecel is some sort of a LARP, whether female or not.

Notice that the quotes he has had in his signature essentially insult the forum, including the moderator @mental_out. He should be ostracized from here on the basis of that alone.

Last edited:
What practically matters in a court trial is the unanimous opinion of the jury, and I don't think anyone here disagrees that @SillyTruecel is some sort of a LARP, whether female or not.

Notice that the quotes he has in his signature essentially insult the forum, including the moderator @mental_out. He should be ostracized from here on the basis of that alone.
yeah literally their entire post history is either misused incel lingo, attacking other users or just spam. literally the first thing they did upon joining was go in to chat to start shit with people (@Incellectual can attest to this). hasn’t made a single post worth keeping on the forum. on any other website a person like this would have been banned a long time ago

yeah literally their entire post history is either misused incel lingo, attacking other users or just spam. literally the first thing they did upon joining was go in to chat to start shit with people (@Incellectual can attest to this). hasn’t made a single post worth keeping on the forum. on any other website a person like this would have been banned a long time ago
The moderators may conceive of themselves as judges who need objective evidence, but the jury has delivered the verdict: LARP, with a mandatory minimum sentence of permaban.

Here's an example ;

In this post silly truecel just comes in and randomly calls @FullTimeLoser a faggot, for no reason at all.
she’s done that on like 30 of his posts, she does the same thing on mine

it’s ironic because I remember when @Personalityinkwell would ping @FullTimeLoser on a shit ton of posts and bump old ass threads just to bait and argue with him and @FullTimeLoser ended up getting a huge ass warning for “harassing” him with his responses. but apparently this is perfectly fine

Notice that the quotes he has had in his signature essentially insult the forum, including the moderator @mental_out. He should be ostracized from here on the basis of that alone.
Hi atavistic. Thanks for tagging me.

"Oh no!!! You can't have those quotes there, you're hurting my feelings with your realism:feels::feels:"

Why are you so mean?

I usually post when I find something funny or entertaining. You don't have to post something every day to be on this forum.

In this post silly truecel just comes in and randomly calls @FullTimeLoser a faggot, for no reason at all.
Congrats, you have reached IT levels of Cherrypicking

Also.

" Oh but there is hard evidence, that fag keeps her profile private, but if it was public I would be able to find many posts that can easily lead up to a ban, there are many rule breaking posts (s)he made, and (s)he is a coward for keeping her profile private. "

Thank you, faggot.

Last edited:
Free @GoyimWithAttitude tbh