Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Simple explanation on why the dating market is FUCKED UP

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Simple math:

Imagine there are 100 men from 18 to 25 and 100 women from 18 to 25. Out of those women let's say 30% are going for partners older than 25 so they are off the market. So now you have 100 men vs. 70 women. Now let us say out of those 50 women go into a partnership with 50 out of those men. Then that leaves 50 men vs. 20 women. And this is the dating market... It is just as simple as that. And surveys show that it is actually like that. There are twice as many male singles than female singles for the reason I have just given. This is why you need to pay for the date, hold doors open, date below your looksmatch etc.

One more problem: in those new dating sites for elder man is even physically imposible to communicate with girls under 18

One more problem: in those new dating sites for elder man is even physically imposible to communicate with girls under 18
You're not physically communicating in those cases. And I already listed for you a bunch of countries where the age of consent is 14, 15, 16 so what are you still doing here? If laws and overprotective parents are the only things holding you back, you have solutions.

You're not physically communicating in those cases. And I already listed for you a bunch of countries where the age of consent is 14, 15, 16 so what are you still doing here? If laws and overprotective parents are the only things holding you back, you have solutions.
My travelling disability is problem. People not listening to me and not helping. Cannot control people

True. He should GTFO to some other country and then stop getting on our fucking nerves.

My travelling disability is problem. People not listening to me and not helping. Cannot control people
Just get yourself a small sex doll, nearest thing you're gonna get without running peado game.

What kind of traveling disability?

Social anxiety and no street smarts. How to find waifu of culture? Have no interest in boring traditional wifeoids

Social anxiety and no street smarts. How to find waifu of culture? Have no interest in boring traditional wifeoids
So given that you're so messed up that you can't even travel, why do you think age of consent laws are what's holding you back? Seems to me you're a full on mentalcel at the very least, and nothing would change for you no matter the age of consent laws.

So given that you're so messed up that you can't even travel, why do you think age of consent laws are what's holding you back? Seems to me you're a full on mentalcel at the very least, and nothing would change for you no matter the age of consent laws.
Could try more luck in my living place, and now forced to look for legal loli 18+ chuuni waifu. When all 18+ are old whores already

Overprotective daddies of teen girls need to be castrated
Bro if you are incel those teen girls won't choose you anyways.Overprotective daddies are actually doing a favour by slowing down sluttyness and forcing monogamous relationships.If overprotective daddies were gone and replaced by spineless cucks,foids would have sex with numerous chads from early teens,like you see in the West.

Bro if you are incel those teen girls won't choose you anyways.Overprotective daddies are actually doing a favour by slowing down sluttyness and forcing monogamous relationships.If overprotective daddies were gone and replaced by spineless cucks,foids would have sex with numerous chads from early teens,like you see in the West.
Chad is unstoppable, overprotective daddies just scaring away nice guys

You forgot male to female birth ratio, socioeconomical hypergamy, sexual imperialism by rich foreigners and chadfugees.

You forgot male to female birth ratio, socioeconomical hypergamy, sexual imperialism by rich foreigners and chadfugees.

Yes, this makes things even much worse. But even without those things it is obvious that the dating market is bound not to work for everybody. It is just logical.

When I just started posting here, I made a thread about how male to female population ratio is the singly most important factor causing inceldom. If half of the male population disappeared, incels would no longer exist because women would have to stop having any standards in order to get a sexual partner.

When I just started posting here, I made a thread about how male to female population ratio is the singly most important factor causing inceldom. If half of the male population disappeared, incels would no longer exist because women would have to stop having any standards in order to get a sexual partner.

No dude. Even if there was the same amount it wasnt equal. See my calculation in the first post in this thread. I was assuming equal amounts of both sexes.

In some states 16 is the legal age of consent.

do not forget that for every 100 female babies there are 107 male babies born. So now it is 57 men on 20 women. and for every female migrant there are 7 male migrants so it is actually 64 vs 20. Just be yourself.

The fact that we're euphemistically referring to a "dating market" itself demonstrates why sexual dynamics are fucked up.

The Chad gets richer while the sub8 gets poorer.