Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Simple question: Do you think you will find a gf someday

Do you think you will find a gf someday

• yes

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • no

Votes: 33 63.5%

• Total voters
Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
I do tbh maybe I need to up my dosage of blackpills?

If I can get surgery, yes.

Been thinking that I will fond one since i was 12. It's time to accepr my fate.

Anyone can find a gf, as a betabuxx, or a cuck, but i will never go that low to raise another chads offspring and fuck some used up whore that probably would have rejected me in her prime. Call me volcel all you want.

Anyone can find a gf, as a betabuxx, or a cuck, but i will never go that low to raise another chads offspring and fuck some used up whore that probably would have rejected me in her prime. Call me volcel all you want.
High IQ

As a currycel I can get an arranged marriage, but commitment free sex, I dont think so.

Yes. Yes, I will.

probably but then again might be hope cope

Maybe. It's all circumstance. I'm still really young, I don't call myself truecel, but things aren't looking up for me. My eye area is like fucking aliens. My personality is fucked. Mental illness doesn't help. History of abuse doesn't help. All my irrational fears don't help.

No, I do not believe so. It seems less likely as time goes on.

Maybe, If I start gymaxxing, fashionmaxxing, and socialmaxxing.

I would fuck but never LTR

I'm almost 42, it's truly over for me.

I'm only 22, maybe there is hope, dunno. Voted no tho

There is no hope: only rope

I can't imagine having a girlfriend sounds fuckin nice though

No.

When I die though I will ascend. Afterlife is my only hope.

Maybe but I would have to lower myself to become a betabuxx and 1 or 2 surgeries could also help

I willl be here till I die

I’m almost 50 years old...It don’t look does it?

I would fuck but never LTR
Cope, she will be begging you to come back and you will have no where else to go so you will end up going back, and back and back.

I want to kill users who say “when I get surgery”

I will almost certainly never have love and that's all that matters in the end, not virginity or a fake relationship.

I refuse to betabuxx, so no, I just don't see it.

I'm still thinking i can, if i looksmax, but if nothing till 25 i will give up.

I refuse to betabuxx, so no, I just don't see it.

Betabuxx would be great if you could do it while still "young" and had some small chance of leading to a loving or at least dependent relationship in the end, but no you can only do it with some semen-encrusted old bitch when your sex drive is starting to go away anyway.

This is the only right answer

Would sex twice a year really disqualify you from inceldom though? I could see it going either way. And I doubt you would get even that before signing your life away via marriage.

But yeah, there are a few fates worse than inceldom, and you nailed the big one right there.

Im white over 6feet

I think if i can get some type of money income that will allow me to be mobil in the east i'll have a chance

No. I'm 45. I do not want to think about the woman I could get. I would rather be alone. Dead soon anyway. 30 years to go.

No. I'm 45. I do not want to think about the woman I could get. I would rather be alone. Dead soon anyway. 30 years to go.

Fuark i guess you are the oldest here on the forum then

@FeminismsCancer how old r u again?

Fuark i guess you are the oldest here on the forum then

@FeminismsCancer how old r u again?
Maybe incels just get old and their dicks drop off and they turn to zombies. Fingers crossed.

Yes if I have mind control powers