[Discussion] Simple question: what's your future going to be like in the next 5 to 10 years?

wereqryan

wereqryan

Trucel; Destroyed by Parents; Life Nearing Its End
-
What will you be doing in 5 to 10 years? How will you live with increasing degeneracy and collapse of dating market, housing market, job market, and the upcoming recession in a world that hostile to you simply because of your gender and genetics?

Will you cope, or rope?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Veteran
-
well im 25 alrdy so quite old , in 5 yrs either my business will start successfully and iill have some easy income then move, or i will work some job for retards and live with parents

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

Veteran
-
I probably will be working minimum wage job or NEET aged 32/37 but I also plan to gymmax throughout my 30s just so I can mog skinny Chad, I am 250lb obesecel now and it is terrible, it has ruined my confidence.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Discord - Regi#5895
-
I think I will be either be dead, a drug addict, a bigger time drug guy, or working as a decent engineer

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
I'll be dead from colon cancer and rotting in a grave being a host for worms

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

-
Whenever I try to envision a future for myself, I always come up blank. Though the reality is clear. I will continue to suffer if I do not end this.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
What will you be doing in 5 to 10 years? How will you live with increasing degeneracy and collapse of dating market, housing market, job market, and the upcoming recession in a world that hostile to you simply because of your gender and genetics?
Hopefully find girlfriend and job in next 5 years
and move into a countryside home, preferably in Europe somewhere
and live a very traditional life with my traditional woman

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
Hopefully dead sooner rather than later.

Sadness

Sadness

Remember Sodom and Gomorrah
-
Either…
  • surgerymaxxed and married to a Christian virgin (wishful thinking), or
  • surgerymaxxed and celibate, waiting for God to burn the West to ashes

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-

Will you cope, or rope?
I will be in monastery, or occulted out.

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Veteran
-
Magog

When the ten years are complete, Satan will be released from prison, and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of earth.

Gog, of the land of Magog, chief prince of Meshek, Tubal (Tpil) and Rosh.

Messiah or Moshiach (Meshech: מֶ֫שֶׁך‎ Mešeḵ "price" or "precious").

Hebrews received their name from eber. The sons of eber are the earliest cultural hebrews, first mentioned in Genesis 10:21. Eber is also the name of an area: Iberia (today’s Georgia).

You only need a valid passport to enter Magogia. U.S. citizens may enter and stay in Magog without a visa for up to 365 days!

Last edited:
Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Captain
-
I'll be a millionaire by then, but most likely still an incel. I'll try to put my talent for painting to use and pursue a career in art, which is something I should've done years ago. It's a good cope until I die a bitter, disillusioned old man.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Hegesias is my therapist. Eunus is my mentor.
-
I will start my YT channel and podcast and get rich and famous. I will surgerymaxx and spend the rest of my money doxing incels from this site so I can randomly appear at their doors unexpectedly with the money they need for surgerymaxxing. I will be the Incel Messiah and found the BlackPilled Gnostic religion.Then I will lead the Beta Uprising and overthrow America. I will make America stop giving money to Israel and make facial surgery a human right. I will tear down tinder HQ and use to bricks to build a house for @outherebrothers. I will use tax money to fund artificial wombs and stemcells for men to use as they please...

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
I will start my YT channel and podcast and get rich and famous. I will surgerymaxx and spend the rest of my money doxing incels from this site so I can randomly appear at their doors unexpectedly with the money they need for surgerymaxxing. I will be the Incel Messiah and found the BlackPilled Gnostic religion.Then I will lead the Beta Uprising and overthrow America. I will make America stop giving money to Israel and make facial surgery a human right. I will tear down tinder HQ and use to bricks to build a house for @outherebrothers. I will use tax money to fund artificial wombs and stemcells for men to use as they please...
When the daily mental stress of trueceldom has rotted your brain. :feelskek::feelskek:

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
-
I don't know, I always wanted to either stream games or make them.
But my voice is very unpleasant and my english sucks. as for gamedev I'm simply too stupid for that.
Maybe I will become a wagie but that's just one step from alcoholism and depression.

souljeroflove

souljeroflove

Recruit
-
Wow, nice to know someone has some plans. I'll probably just be rotting still.
When the daily mental stress of trueceldom has rotted your brain. :feelskek::feelskek:
My thoughts exactly...

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
rot in my room playing video games and posting here

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Wristcel 6.25", Framecel, Chincel, 5'7"
-
If mewing hasn't fixed my face, if I haven't found someone in 5 years, I'll rope.

I'm not going to be one of those miserable oldcels.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
I am good at coping, i see myself coping and doing silly attempts for looksmaxxing.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Fiveheadcel, hairlinecel
-
I made myself a promise, if nothing changes and it stays as miserable as it is now I will buy a gun.

H

Haywire

Mythic
-
well im 25 alrdy so quite old , in 5 yrs either my business will start successfully and iill have some easy income then move, or i will work some job for retards and live with parents
25 aint old. and im going on 36 im that retard who lives at home still

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

Existence is a nightmare
-
Not sure, but at the rate I'm going it's very likely that I'll be dead. I don't know how much more of this shit I can take tbh, every time I wake up I wish that I hadn't.

Einon

Einon

Masive cope,more like ready the rope
-
Hopefully have money.Thats all I want.

Sexdoll Pioneer

Sexdoll Pioneer

Society has failed. Let ER rip!
-
Living entirely off the grid in a remote location where I hope to never see another millennial foid again.

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
How are you gonna be an engineer if you kill yourself?
What he probably means is that, if things go well, he'll become an engineer, but if things tank, then its the rope.

1980Revolver

Recruit
-
A bleak, uninspired existence if the U.S. isn't completely stopped in its tracks, butchered and forever consigned to history's septic tank.

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Dollcel
-
living by myself, setting up a workshop and 3d printing women to make sex dolls.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Either working a shitty minimum wage job while rotting in my parent's house, or dead.

suckdick

suckdick

Veteran
-
I will win lottery and moneymog every normie around me, fuck them ass lickers

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

You can numb the pain, but it will never go away.
-
I will be dead 100%. I'm certain of that.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

When I wake up, the real nightmare begins!
-
Either rope, LDAR or things get better

or an identity crisis

GoyimWithAttitude

GoyimWithAttitude

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
Act as a parasitic predator on my parents and then kill myself. These fuckers have to pay for gambling by breeding. I will return the suffering they inflicted on me. Fair and square.