Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Simplest eWhoring guide on the internet

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Disclaimer that money might not come on the first day of you ewhoring, I myself earnt my first $20 only on 3rd of ewhoring and that got me into it, now I have mastered the LARPing skills that I needed and can easily make $30 per day and even $100 and in rare cases over $200, depends on how long I spend ewhoring or generally on a day but it's very unusual that I would make 0 if I try hard enough.

So if you are interested, let's get into it.

You WILL need those, I have monetized the links but if you feel like I am an asshole for doing that you can just google the file names and download them from there.

Old kik messenger http://j.gs/BL8e "Why not new?" You might ask. Well that's because fake camera will not work on updated kik messenger.
Android emulator "Memu" http://j.gs/BL8m Altrough I recommend "Bluestacks" emulator since it's easier to use but it just does not work for me right now and I am too lazy to fix it so we will use Memu, we just gonna do one extra step and that's simply moving pictures into Memu folder
Fake Camera http://j.gs/BL7d You will need this to fake live pictures on the kik messenger. When you send a picture to cucks, it will be shown that the picture was either sent by camera or gallery, since you are not a female and you will be using gallery pictures we gonna need to fake it.
Ewhoring picture pack(password tbhtbhngl) http://j.gs/BL8o I have included a picture pack that you can use. It is a great pack altrough it doesn't have many verifications, you can fake text with photoshop or "paint.net" application on a picture where she exposes her stomach in Jersey t-shirt.

Install the android emulator first and then kik into the emulator just by dragging the kik messenger application on MeMu or using Memu's taskbar tool, second you will need to create a kik account, don't use too many retarded numbers or x's and set a profile picture, third you will need to install fake camera into the emulator. You will also need to upload all photos of the picture pack to Memu folder as I have said before. The folder is usually located in "C:\Users\YourUsername\Pictures\MEmu Photo" or you can look it up in Memu settings if you can't find it, drag all the pictures into that folder. Now your kik profile is pretty much set up.
Now let me show you how you can send fake live pictures.

First you will need to press the "+" sign in the chat, then click on Camera
Screenshot 2
Since it will be your first time opening up camera through this kik, you will have two options to choose from "Fake Camera" or "Camera" so choose Fake Camera.

Click on recent
Screenshot 1

File Manager
Screenshot 3

Pictures
Screenshot 4
and there you will have all the pictures that you have uploaded into Memu Folder.

Select a picture and there you have it, it says "Camera" instead of "Gallery"
Screenshot 5

To get traffic you will need to post your kik username into kik username websites. This can be done by going to google and typing in "kik usernames", you will get hundreds of websites where you can advertise your kik, so cucks would see it and add you, try to post to as many websites as possible as that will get you more traffic, common sense. To save you a lot of time I will post best kik username websites below

https://kikfriender.com/
https://kikandsnap.net/
https://kikboys.com/list/gender/Female
https://www.kikfriendfinder.co.uk/females
https://kikusernames.com/
https://www.ourteennetwork.com/
https://usernamesfinder.com/
https://www.kiksnapme.com/
https://kiked.com/

Quick tips

• To send your messages faster by pressing Enter you will need to go to the Settings in kik messenger -> Chat Settings -> "Enter Key Send" check.
  • Never send free nudes as previews.
  • Get straight into selling, don't waste your time chatting with them as time wasters will NEVER pay and instead will waste your time for fun or they will try to get a free nude as preview. If you see an Indian, block him instantly because Indians NEVER pay, in my years of ewhoring not a single Indian has paid but in fact 98% of my customers were white.
  • Try to divert customers straight into business if they go on off topic for too long since the main topic is them being customers and you being the seller.
  • DO NOT SCAM and I repeat do not scam. First of all you would lose a customer that would pay again, second you ruin it for others and yourself included and third chargebacks are real.
  • Timewasters WILL make you go crazy, unmotivated and angry. NEVER GIVE UP !

Virus Scan Results
Too large for VirusTotal scan(max 256MB) so I did malware bytes scan
Scan

Any questions? Feel free to ask and I will answer them !

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting a job is faster money
This is only for LDAR or neet cels

Extremely high-effort thread but isn’t it illegal?

Getting a job is faster money
This is only for LDAR or neet cels
What about getting a job AND ewhoring? I actually have made more from ewhoring than wagecucking... I decided to track my earnings few months ago and the results were great and I was doing it full time at that time. I earnt £1000 in 16 days alone, so let's say an average wagecuck earns £300 per week, to get him to £1000 he needs 3 weeks and few days of wagecucking meanwhile a full time ewhore will possibly make £1000 just in 2 weeks and few days. Now combine that with wagecucking and you can earn approx £500-£600 per week working £300 per week job and getting extra money on the internet.

Extremely high-effort thread but isn’t it illegal?
No scam involved in this but it is very mildly illegal for identity theft lmao, unless the girl agrees that you sell her pictures but anyone who downloads this has an agreement(srs). Those are mine pics.

Last edited:
this fucking hilarious. i might be too low iq to pull it off though.

Not entirely sure if this is totally illegal but hey, fuck it, go for it. Make some money from pathetic orbiters.

I tried to sell nudes but many of them didn't want to pay and when i offered prostitution they wanted to pay in person. What to do

Waaaaay to high inhib for this

i'd consider this were i not so lazy tbh

Do you use a fake paypal?
I use my real PayPal. I think they have made it so you can send money only if your credit/debit card is linked. Also it looks way less suspicious when you use your real PayPal.
To use real PayPal you will need to create a business account in it, there are 4 steps to complete it https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/get-started-with-paypal pretty easy. Why would you need a business account? Well that's to hide your real name from customers.
Few tips: Tell customers to not put any notes when sending money via family and friends because they can put some anti-TOS stuff like "haha thanks for nudes !", I have been using real paypal for 3 years now and it works perfectly, no notes have been put lmao.
I tried to sell nudes but many of them didn't want to pay and when i offered prostitution they wanted to pay in person. What to do
Try more, read my quick tips, do it for at least 3 days, don't give up so easily.

Last edited:
>Using a website that pays for each person that downloads
These links are sketchy as fuck and it's clear you're willing to risk safety for cash. Disgraceful.
Oh there you are again !

These links are not sketchy at all because they came from adf.ly, you can check that by googling "j.gs" or simply typing that url in your browser with no additional /text. Also I have provided the file names so anyone can copy paste those into the google if they feel like not clicking that link because I have mentioned in the post that I have monetized the links, and they are feel free to download files from anywhere else. I am not risking any safety because come on it's an adf.ly, everybody knows about it.
Also you have lied about your laptop being nuked, you have already read it but I will copy paste some of it here anyways
So about the user who claimed his laptop got nuked, I have downloaded the virtual machine and installed windows 10 on it, I have tested the "malicious" file, first of all it's .exe and none of the files were .exe except one but it has 0 downloads since I can see how many people have downloaded the files, second your browser WILL block it or warn you that it's malicious, third you have to INSTALL IT and it really looks sketchy af, why would he do that? and on top of all that the file did nothing to my computer, knajjd has also tested the file on his virtual machine and I quote "lemme download the thing and see 4 sure actually", "I tried it on a VM and it seems to do precisely jack shit other than downoading the original apk through ap.bittorrent.com or something like that, the process doesn't hang around either after downloading it so i dont think its even possible to lose files to this". Thanks for your attention and being interested enough to read :3 I am high btw tbhtthb ngl

Also mods have tested the links and there are virus scans.

The first thing that happens when you clink the link is a popup. Followed by more popups. Then, at some point, before I could click anything, a popup showed up that prevented me from clicking anywhere else. Miss me with that fucking gay shit.
Also you have lied about your laptop being nuked,
You can suck my fucking dick because I watched it happen. Bite me.

The first thing that happens when you clink the link is a popup. Followed by more popups. Then, at some point, before I could click anything, a popup showed up that prevented me from clicking anywhere else. Miss me with that fucking gay shit.

You can suck my fucking dick because I watched it happen. Bite me.
How is that possible if me and the mod of this website has tested the files on our virtual machines? NOTHING happened, stop spreading misinformation. You did not even download it because your browser has prevented you to do it.

"The first thing that happens when you clink the link is a popup. Followed by more popups. Then, at some point, before I could click anything, a popup showed up that prevented me from clicking anywhere else. Miss me with that fucking gay shit." How is that possible if me and the mod of this website has tested the files on our virtual machines? NOTHING happened, stop spreading misinformation.
Of course one larper defends another. Fakecels should be removed.

I was going to try this a while ago but i got really scared of getting in trouble.

is there a lot of risk involved in this?

I was going to try this a while ago but i got really scared of getting in trouble.

is there a lot of risk involved in this?
I think nobody has ever been caught doing this.. It's really nothing to worry about lmao. I am fine and I've been doing it for 4 years, it's not like FBI is up on you for selling nudes. Police really won't do shit if they find out anyways probably, they've got WAY bigger things to do. That's actually a comedic situation, getting caught by police for ewhoring. Also don't use VPN haha but if you gonna feel better then do it with VPN but you will never get caught anyways.

Last edited:
How much do you make per month and how much time do you spend everyday in front of your computer to do this and only this ? I need to know if it's really profitable.

How much do you make per month and how much time do you spend everyday in front of your computer to do this and only this ? I need to know if it's really profitable.
I did not track monthly earnings, only 16 days earnings like I said previously. It was £1000 just in 16 days, I was doing it pretty much all day.. I think I used to wake up at 12PM at that time and go to sleep at 2AM or 3AM.. I did multi-tasking tho, I could play DotA2 and check up emulator when I had free time to see for any new customers. You can usually earn $30 within 2 hours or so, it really depends on a customer, he might be a customer with $5 or a customer with $50 so $5-$30 in 2 hours or so, I could also earn every hour from 3PM until 5PM and then nothing all day.

Here are my 14 days earnings.. the 0s are days when I wasn't ewhoring since it's marked "x" on that spreadsheet so in reality 12 days of ewhoring as you can see ;3

I did not track monthly earnings, only 16 days earnings like I said previously. It was £1000 just in 16 days, I was doing it pretty much all day.. I think I used to wake up at 12PM at that time and go to sleep at 2AM or 3AM.. I did multi-tasking tho, I could play DotA2 and check up emulator when I had free time to see for any new customers. You can usually earn $30 within 2 hours or so, it really depends on a customer, he might be a customer with $5 or a customer with $50 so $5-$30 in 2 hours or so, I could also earn every hour from 3PM until 5PM and then nothing all day.

Here are my 14 days earnings.. the 0s are days when I wasn't ewhoring since it's marked "x" on that spreadsheet so in reality 12 days of ewhoring as you can see ;3

Ewhoring, you made my day! :feelsgah: To reduce even further the risks (probably nullifying them), in your opinion could be created high resolution models of female bodies in order to avoid taking real photos? I mean photorealistic stuff that a cuck can easily mistake for the real thing. I know, it involves a lot of rendering and work...

This take too much energy and catfishing is a full time job. I tried, I'm too lazy for this shit

View attachment 30905
View attachment 30907
Not bad at all tbh. However it's almost a full time job. I may seriously consider it if I fail at my current life project objectives.

Greasy tbh tbh

Ewhoring, you made my day! :feelsgah: To reduce even further the risks (probably nullifying them), in your opinion could be created high resolution models of female bodies in order to avoid taking real photos? I mean photorealistic stuff that a cuck can easily mistake for the real thing. I know, it involves a lot of rendering and work...
I have never heard anyone do it in ewhoring, probably would be a waste of time but I am not 100% sure, you could invent your own way of ewhoring with this stuff. I just recommend using real pictures packs and videos for now, as long as previews/pictures are mostly selfies(that reduces the risks) and verifications like writing their text on your body also reduce risk. After you have grasped the concept of ewhoring and mastered it you can do anything, inventing your own ways like I said, that could open up for more opportunities. If you ever gonna do that, I hope you will reply to this thread and inform us about your success on CGI stuff in the future.

I have never heard anyone do it in ewhoring, probably would be a waste of time but I am not 100% sure, you could invent your own way of ewhoring with this stuff. I just recommend using real pictures packs and videos for now, as long as previews/pictures are mostly selfies(that reduces the risks) and verifications like writing their text on your body also reduce risk. After you have grasped the concept of ewhoring and mastered it you can do anything, inventing your own ways like I said, that could open up for more opportunities. If you ever gonna do that, I hope you will reply to this thread and inform us about your success on CGI stuff in the future.

Like you said, it´s better mastering the basics first. I´m trying to google some stuff about ewhoring, it´s interesting. Of course, should anything come up I´ll tell you.

if only my luck is to yearn 100 $ for 1 moth , only spend on averge 2 hours a day on my room reading this forum, i stop considering ropemaxxing ma self

I think nobody has ever been caught doing this.. It's really nothing to worry about lmao. I am fine and I've been doing it for 4 years, it's not like FBI is up on you for selling nudes. Police really won't do shit if they find out anyways probably, they've got WAY bigger things to do. That's actually a comedic situation, getting caught by police for ewhoring. Also don't use VPN haha but if you gonna feel better then do it with VPN but you will never get caught anyways.
alright thanks man. i might have to try this since im finding out that i don't have to pay for a vpn either.

alright thanks man. i might have to try this since im finding out that i don't have to pay for a vpn either.
Good luck ! Report back your results :3 Don't forget that you don't need to chat with them for too long, get straight into the business

Good luck ! Report back your results :3 Don't forget that you don't need to chat with them for too long, get straight into the business
do you usually ask first thing?

do you usually ask first thing?
My first thing to tell 'em is "Hi wanna buy nudes? If u dont then bye" but of course with longer paragraph and in a nicer way

GUIDE UPDATE: Websites for traffic have been included into this guide so you won't have to waste your time googling them!

GUIDE UPDATE: Websites for traffic have been included into this guide so you won't have to waste your time googling them!

The camera isn't working for me at all. I tried what you said and nope doesnt work. Also how much do you charge for sexting if you do at all?

The camera isn't working for me at all. I tried what you said and nope doesnt work. Also how much do you charge for sexting if you do at all?
Could you confirm that you have downloaded the old kik version(7.5)?

I usually tell them "Tell me how much could you pay and I will tell you how many pics and videos you gonna get!", you can try that by saying "Tell me how much you could do and I will tell you how long our sexting will last", but on another note I sometimes charge £1($1.30) per minute, £1 per picture, videos £1 per minute.

Last edited:
Dude, how do I do this using Bluestacks, I already have it and the old kik app version. I'm on a mac and can't use Memu emulator

Dude, how do I do this using Bluestacks, I already have it and the old kik app version. I'm on a mac and can't use Memu emulator
Sorry for late answer because I was at work and couldn't give you a well thought answer.
In Bluestacks is pretty easy, you just click the "+" sign and select a picture from your computer. You do the same exact thing, getting traffic, copy and pasting your welcome text to the customers and larping. If you have problems with something, please feel free to post a screenshot so I could understand and perhaps give you even more clear answer, since I have never used macs before, only very briefly.

Sorry for late answer because I was at work and couldn't give you a well thought answer.
In Bluestacks is pretty easy, you just click the "+" sign and select a picture from your computer. You do the same exact thing, getting traffic, copy and pasting your welcome text to the customers and larping. If you have problems with something, please feel free to post a screenshot so I could understand and perhaps give you even more clear answer, since I have never used macs before, only very briefly.

bro i am having trouble with the whole payment part of ewhoring

I have a paypal but it is not credit/debit card or bank verified, it has my real info though idk how to go about doing this

How would I get amazon giftcards? Should I make a fake e-mail to receive amazon gift cards? ... and somehow forward them to my real amazon account and e-mail?

also the password for your pic pac is wrong dude it says wrong password when i downloaded it

Last edited:
bro i am having trouble with the whole payment part of ewhoring

I have a paypal but it is not credit/debit card or bank verified, it has my real info though idk how to go about doing this

How would I get amazon giftcards? Should I make a fake e-mail to receive amazon gift cards? ... and somehow forward them to my real amazon account and e-mail?

also the password for your pic pac is wrong dude it says wrong password when i downloaded it
I believe PayPal only works with your card linked but there's a way around it, like you have mentioned Amazon. All you need is an email, that's it. They will send you the gift card through amazon and into your email, then you can do anything with it, trade, sell. To sell it you use giftcardexchange subreddit or ebay, yes you can forward.
The password should be correct as I have tested it, did you try typing it manually?

I believe PayPal only works with your card linked but there's a way around it, like you have mentioned Amazon. All you need is an email, that's it. They will send you the gift card through amazon and into your email, then you can do anything with it, trade, sell. To sell it you use giftcardexchange subreddit or ebay, yes you can forward.
The password should be correct as I have tested it, did you try typing it manually?
i've typed in tbhtbhng1 like five times and says incorrect password, I'm using unarchiver on mac to decompress the rar files

i've typed in tbhtbhng1 like five times and says incorrect password, I'm using unarchiver on mac to decompress the rar files
Password is tbhtbhngl with L not 1, not the one that you have typed although you might have made a typo in this post. I will redownload it and recheck the password again, then I will reply to you when I get home. Give me 2-3 hours.

Password is tbhtbhngl with L not 1, not the one that you have typed although you might have made a typo in this post. I will redownload it and recheck the password again, then I will reply to you when I get home. Give me 2-3 hours.

ok yeah i got the pack i was typing in 1 instead of l seems pretty decent man will try my luck with it

i think i really need to set up the paypal though because i keep asking for these cucks for $ 25 since thats the lowest amazon card you can send someone but they're only agreeeing to like $5-15 dollars so im gunna need paypal for small transactions fuarkkk

do you think it's safe to use my real paypal and link my real debit card? how do i avoid the paypal getting limited because then i would be fucked

i think i really need to set up the paypal though because i keep asking for these cucks for $ 25 since thats the lowest amazon card you can send someone but they're only agreeeing to like $5-15 dollars so im gunna need paypal for small transactions fuarkkk
Nope, you can send lower amounts of gift card.. I've gotten $5 gift cards too.
Yes, get a paypal, I think it's a must in 2018 and you will need it later in the future anyways, don't forget to create a business account, I have linked an official PayPal's guide and you can find it if you scroll a bit up :3

do you think it's safe to use my real paypal and link my real debit card? how do i avoid the paypal getting limited because then i would be fucked
Pretty safe as long as you have your business account set-up so they can't see your real name and make sure they don't type in stuff that's against TOS in the notes.. My very first days of ewhoring I've got my mom's PayPal limited because they kept typing "thanks for nudes!" in the notes. Just tell them to not put any notes when they are sending you money and you are good. Nobody has put any notes in the past 3 years haha, be them against TOS or TOS tolerable.

seems pretty decent man will try my luck with it
I wish you luck, I myself made a lot of money with this pack. I had major packs(basically packs that I have used for a long time, months.) in my ewhoring career and this pack was one of them.

How do you find new people on Kik don’t you need people’s Kik id’s?

that;s literally the easiest part, I used the first url @Weed linked in his post, and within five minutes i had like 40 dudes sending me messages lmao

the thirst is real unfortunately i couldnt convert any though bc i dont have paypal yet
Yes, get a paypal, I think it's a must in 2018 and you will need it later in the future anyways, don't forget to create a business account, I have linked an official PayPal's guide and you can find it if you scroll a bit up :3

Pretty safe as long as you have your business account set-up so they can't see your real name and make sure they don't type in stuff that's against TOS in the notes.. My very first days of ewhoring I've got my mom's PayPal limited because they kept typing "thanks for nudes!" in the notes. Just tell them to not put any notes when they are sending you money and you are good. Nobody has put any notes in the past 3 years haha, be them against TOS or TOS tolerable.

I wish you luck, I myself made a lot of money with this pack. I had major packs(basically packs that I have used for a long time, months.) in my ewhoring career and this pack was one of them.

bro i created a paypal with my info but I chose personal, I can change it into a business one right? Also, since I currently don't have a debit/credit card do you think it would be a bad idea to verify it with my mom's debit card? What would be the main things you would say I need to avoid doing in order to not get limited?

How do you find new people on Kik don’t you need people’s Kik id’s?
It's in the guide haha. Read up on traffic.

bro i created a paypal with my info but I chose personal, I can change it into a business one right?
Yes you can change it into business account, I think that's also included in the link that I've linked.

• Go to your account set-up
  • Confirm your email address
  • Link your bank account to send and receive payments
  • Confirm your business information.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/get-started-with-paypal

Also, since I currently don't have a debit/credit card do you think it would be a bad idea to verify it with my mom's debit card? What would be the main things you would say I need to avoid doing in order to not get limited?
Well, the name on the PayPal should match the name of the debit cardholder's name, so if it matches you should link it and verify..

Alternatively you can buy VCCs and VBAs here http://www.secondeyesolution.ch/

What about if I am Unable to use paypal? Would I be able to use amazon gift cards exclusively?

fuark this is harder than i initially thought

i spent like four hours messagins cucks today but none would budge