Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SIMPS are one action away from being incel

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Just asking a bitch out:

Although this is a parody of the simp/incel dichotomy, I like it. I find it funny. It's sociologically accurate. I wish I was as lowinhib as the incel depicted. I feel like my mind is 100% where the incel is, but my exterior is at 50% SIMP to not bring myself heat IRL.

When a SIMPs cheque bounces from paying the Foid. Than he's an Incel.

it's funny the fact that the three of them are bad, not only the incel, it's funny, also the bitch have a bigger chin than me wtf
It's probably the only normie made work of fiction where an incel is likeable. I'm surprised that a few commenters are on the incel's side

I worry about the well-being of the channel owner. :feelsbadman:
He knows waay too much for his channel to be just a couple of skits.

Last edited:
Just asking a bitch out:

Although this is a parody of the simp/incel dichotomy, I like it. I find it funny. It's sociologically accurate. I wish I was as lowinhib as the incel depicted. I feel like my mind is 100% where the incel is, but my exterior is at 50% SIMP to not bring myself heat IRL.

the only thing i'm wondering is if this "Leader" guy actually made it and has a stable relationship with any of the women in his videos

This is what happens when 5/10s act like Chads. Their personalities get them mad puss. So fuckin alpha

Last edited:
Haha saw it very recently too!

simp - that's a new term for me ' suckers idolizing mediocre pussy' - LOL

never heard that one before, boy - that sure doesn't work , just sets up your buddy/random stranger for the pussy after you've done all the hard work and payed for the drinks

Just asking a bitch out:

I feel bad for you. I’m incel all around but I don’t make it excruciatingly clear I browse these forums and shit.