Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Simps have always existed. Remember the Trojan War?

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran

A war was literally fought because Helen preferred prettyboy White Chad Paris over coping gymcel Menelaus. Instead of trade and development between Mycenaean Greece and Troy, they literally were killing each other just because of a foid.

This is why they invented monogamy, dead srs.

nice post ogcel

I liked when Paris killed Achilles because I was cheering for the Trojans tbh.

That gymcel probably thought, 'if I can just add another 10 lbs of muscle she will go for me for sure'.

That gymcel probably thought, 'if I can just add another 10 lbs of muscle she will go for me for sure'.

"If I can just conquer one more city state and have more wealth, then she will go for me for sure."

Holy fuck dudes, people have been coping since before writing was invented.

"If I can just conquer one more city state and have more wealth, then she will go for me for sure."

Holy fuck dudes, people have been coping since before writing was invented.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Suifuel for gymcel manlets tbh

the most blackpilled part was the one with the stacey priestess

gigachad achiless killing your kin, waging war on your people and looting the temple of apollo? ditch your celibacy (teehee i'm asexual) vows to get fucked silly by him

incel agamemnon wants you? ewww, BUT HE'S EVIL! HE IS UGLY SO HE'S EVIL, I'LL KILL HIM

Dude trojans were Turkish, hence Melenaus got cucked by an "ethnic" Paris.

The helen story is just a myth, they fought mostly over where today there is Istanbul because it was a strategic location for trade

Yeah, man. I always found that part of the story funny.

and they will keep simping

I saw that movie

Dang Trojans!
View attachment 231273
A war was literally fought because Helen preferred prettyboy White Chad Paris over coping gymcel Menelaus. Instead of trade and development between Mycenaean Greece and Troy, they literally were killing each other just because of a foid.

This is why they invented monogamy, dead srs.