Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Simpsons Blackpill about Approaching

When a sub 8 male approaches a foid ngl

Simpsons should have been out down after season 10

A18DF77E 36CE 4C70 BB58 1D5004A415ED

Simpsons has a lot of good blackpills, like in season 2 where homer manages to cure his baldness and his life completely changes for the better, he gets promoted at work, gets attention from foids etc. I still watch season 2-9 quite frequently, it's my favourite tv show of all time.

Over for clancywiggumcels

Right but a 7.5 or 8 on Tinder will do fine enough so stop saying sub8 it's retarded
a 7.49999999999 could slay on tinder sweaty :soy: :soy: :soy:

a 7.49999999999 could slay on tinder sweaty :soy: :soy: :soy:
I didn't know if you'd get autistic saying an 8 isn't technically "sub"8 so I included 7.5

Point still stands, normies who are decently attractive but not super attractive still get play

I didn't know if you'd get autistic saying an 8 isn't technically "sub"8 so I included 7.5

Point still stands, normies who are decently attractive but not super attractive still get play
If I said sub 7 you would say a 6 could slay, if I say sub 5 you will say a 4 is a vocel. It never ends.

If I said sub 7 you would say a 6 could slay, if I say sub 5 you will say a 4 is a vocel. It never ends.
No I wouldn't argue with sub6 because I agree with it. That's why I corrected your 8 to 6 originally.

Tinder is not real life :feelsseriously: . There are women who for several reasons will never use a dating application, in that case a man of 6 has his chance.
Netflix is not real life :feelsseriously: . There are people who for several reasons will never use a movie application, in that case blockbuster has its chance.

Netflix is not real life :feelsseriously: . There are people who for several reasons will never use a movie application, in that case blockbuster has its chance.
They are not on the same stage, watching a movie was never an activity based on the real world. Having sex if it is based on the real world. Also, not everyone uses Netflix, you can watch movies in a pirate way. If you think all women use dating apps, you're delirious.

They are not on the same stage, watching a movie was never an activity based on the real world. Having sex if it is based on the real world. Also, not everyone uses Netflix, you can watch movies in a pirate way. If you think all women use dating apps, you're delirious.
Can you seriously not see the comparison :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yes, an absurd comparison because watching a movie and dating are in different scenarios.
:feelshaha: :feelsthink:
Social media doesn't exist, Tinder doesn't exist and everyone meets irl. Lifefuel :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Social media doesn't exist, Tinder doesn't buexist and everyone meets irl. Lifefuel :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Am I saying they don't exist? :feelsseriously:
I say that not all women have access to this constantly. Do you think that a hole that was born in a poor family is going to have its mind full of chad like a hole that a cell phone has to see on Instagram Chad all day?

Am I saying they don't exist? :feelsseriously:
I say that not all women have access to this constantly. Do you think that a hole that was born in a poor family is going to have its mind full of chad like a hole that a cell phone has to see on Instagram Chad all day?
Some women dont have smartphones sweaty :soy: :soy: :soy:

Some women dont have smartphones sweaty :soy: :soy: :soy:
You can refute that or you will resort to that to avoid a real discussion. :feelstastyman:
Not all people are born in good circumstances, there must be holes with situations where it is not so easy for them to find Chad's cock and they will take the best they see. There are women who cannot go to university degeneration. Stop believing that everything is internet.