Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Sims 4 Real Of Magic coming soon!

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
It's coming September 10th.

Very lifefuel for Pottercels.

I will buy this addon immediately and create Merula as a Sim Character. Will move in with her and get married, raise kids.

It seems to be a good cope.

ngl seems like something that would become boring after 5 minutes of playing

Well i guess back to simscoping

It seems to be a good cope.
Can't wait for it ngl. Waiting sucks!
Now I can't play Sims 4 without this addon. I want to create Merula and me. We both know each other from the school of wizardly and witchcraft. She becomes my girlfriend and we move into a house together. We get married soon and raise children.

never tried Sims tbh ngl

Over for simcels

It's out boyos!

There she is! :heart:
Merulasweet

Sims 3 was peak sims tbh, shame that it runs like ass

Sims 2 was one of the favorites games of my childhood. Sims 3 and 4 can suck my dick though.

What the hell has happened to Sims? This looks like it has nothing to do with the franchise.

Also I prefer Sims 2 Sims 4 looks too cartoonish.
Sims 3 was peak
Yeah Sims 3 was pretty good too it went downhill at Sims 4 I never played Sims 4 but it just looks too cartoonish Sims 2 and 3 looks so much better. It seems like most franchices hit a peak at some point and then it just goes downhill from there, when I was younger I was so excited to see what future games were like thinking they would be amazing but games actually peaked in my youth and now they are nothing like their prodecessors.

ngl seems like something that would become boring after 5 minutes of playing
it is. the only way I ever enjoyed sims was with mods + playing in a way they didn't intend like killing them or making stupid characters

Sims 2 was one of the favorites games of my childhood.
This
Sims 2 was such an amazing game so much nostalgia beautiful game and the best soundtrack ever! I remember playing that game for hours and then realizing that I have to go to bed and up for school the next day, time just flew by so fast when playing it, it was so immersive.

What the hell has happened to Sims? This looks like it has nothing to do with the franchise.

Also I prefer Sims 2 Sims 4 looks too cartoonish.

Yeah Sims 3 was pretty good too it went downhill at Sims 4 I never played Sims 4 but it just looks too cartoonish Sims 2 and 3 looks so much better. It seems like most franchices hit a peak at some point and then it just goes downhill from there, when I was younger I was so excited to see what future games were like thinking they would be amazing but games actually peaked in my youth and now they are nothing like their prodecessors.
Eh 4 isn't THAT bad, but it suffers from a severe lack of content even after multiple expansions, and it fucking sucks that they went from open world in 3 to having to load each different place again

Eh 4 isn't THAT bad, but it suffers from a severe lack of content even after multiple expansions, and it fucking sucks that they went from open world in 3 to having to load each different place again
Yeah I have heard about that, I just don´t like the appearance of the characters in the game they looked way better in Sims 2 and 3