Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Since black foids tend to be the least desirable among all races of foids, does it count if you have sex with one?

Ok, by definition you wouldn’t be incel anymore, that’s true, but the entire point of “ascension” is to stop being a low value male.

No, "ascension" is sex. Sex with someone who wants to have sex with you.

It's not my word. "Ascension," like all the other incel lexicon, isn't up for interpretation. The words mean what they mean according to the incels that invented them. And the term "ascension" was invented to mean "ascending" from your sexlesseness.

Your value as a man isn't a factor. In fact, inceldom itself never assumes that you don't have "value." You can love yourself all you want. Inceldom means other women don't love you.

It's not my word. "Ascension," like all the other incel lexicon, isn't up for interpretation. The words mean what they mean according to the incels that invented them. And the term "ascension" was invented to mean "ascending" from your sexlesseness.

Your value as a man isn't a factor. In fact, inceldom itself never assumes that you don't have "value." You can love yourself all you want. Inceldom means other women don't love you.
No, inceldom means no girl will freely fuck you.anyways, I already went over this

No, inceldom means no girl will freely fuck you.anyways, I already went over this

Is that not what I said?

gays are not naturally occurring? have you studied biology at all? you think animals can't be faggots?

define "inceldom" anyway, just fucking lol
You can't make children as a gay. Animals might become faggots for one reason or another, but they are biologically meant to be straight. "Naturally occuring" doesn't mean literal nature :lul:

Inceldom = Being unable to get unpaid sex despite wanting so and trying within reasonable ability.

Inceldom = Being unable to get unpaid sex despite wanting so and trying within reasonable ability.
yeah that sounds about right.

but seems cucked to say you should dumpster dive for obese black women when you are not overweight at all

yeah that sounds about right.

but seems cucked to say you should dumpster dive for obese black women when you are not overweight at all
Obese black women don't even want us anyway :lul: jfl

They have multiple options before one of us. Sometimes the other options are exhausted

Obese black women don't even want us anyway :lul: jfl

They have multiple options before one of us. Sometimes the other options are exhausted
true tbh. I just never tried talking to them because it seemed like a waste of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back