Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Since black foids tend to be the least desirable among all races of foids, does it count if you have sex with one?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Wouldn’t this be similar to fucking a fat girl? Fat girls don’t count as ascension, we all know this, but the reason is because they are the least desirable and basically bottom of the barrel when a lot of dudes here are just failed normies basically and aren’t legit subhuman in terms of looks. Wouldn’t the same logic as “ascending” with fat foids apply to “ascending” with black foids since they are the least desirable?

I personally think it counts, but maybe some people here think it doesn’t Jfl.

volcels.co jfl

I'd say it counts if she's not a landwhale, since most black chicks are landwhales

It counts, but they're still AWALT even if they mog us in T.

Sex with black women counts. Sex with fat women counts. Sex with fat black women counts. It's Incels.co. INCELS.co. If you wanna just feel sorry for how you didn't get the kind of woman you specifically wanted, there's still subreddits for that.

Sex with black women counts. Sex with fat women counts. Sex with fat black women counts. It's Incels.co. INCELS.co. If you wanna just feel sorry for how you didn't get the kind of woman you specifically wanted, there's still subreddits for that.
Sex with fat girls doesn’t count, especially if you aren’t fat yourself. Stop being cucked. This has already been discussed many times. Sex with black girls count as long as they aren’t fat, I agree.

Incel.co 2020

Sex with fat girls doesn’t count, especially if you aren’t fat yourself. Stop being cucked. This has already been discussed many times. Sex with black girls count as long as they aren’t fat, I agree.

Why? Because I "deserve better?" See if that doesn't get you banned from here. Sex you personally just don't feel counts.

Why? Because I "deserve better?" See if that doesn't get you banned from here. Sex you personally just don't feel counts.
NO. I’m drawing a line. Sex with fat girls is DESCENSION. You only inflate their egos, make women have less a reason to lose weight, and fuck other dudes over in the process. That’s cucked.

Some black women are okay looking. A few are even downright attractive, especially the lighter skinned ones. I'd say it still counts.

Don't see why a fat foid wouldn't count. Honestly they're probably pickier than a normal sized becky.

volcel if one thinks it doesn't count

I'll take my incel title with pride if I can get a black girl if they don't count, as the girls I like most are black girls.

:feelsseriously: volcels.co
Nah, most people agree that it counts. I saw some comments in other threads that might have implied otherwise though, so I wanted to make this thread to see.

Don't see why a fat foid wouldn't count. Honestly they're probably pickier than a normal sized becky.

Juggernaut law actually makes them fairly hard to get. If you can harpoon whales you could probably also get with a Becky.

i guess if the incel is into blacks...but personally no.

NO. I’m drawing a line. Sex with fat girls is DESCENSION. You only inflate their egos, make women have less a reason to lose weight, and fuck other dudes over in the process. That’s cucked.
having sex with any girl can possibly "increase her ego", fat or not. It isn't the perfect ascension necessarily, but it definitely isn't descension imo.

volcel if one thinks it doesn't count
well what counts as "sex".

you wouldn't say that fucking gays or trannies counts does it? I don't think that is ascension

It's not your line to draw.

Of course sex with a black foid counts. Theyre ugly, but still count toward ascension

Why are some faggots creating the most retarded threads? GTFO LARPers.

I honestly don't understand what the unappeal of black foids are here. Muh "too masculine looking :soy: :feelstastyman:" I've seen plenty of attractive foids in every race. Which is why it pisses me off when they all deny me. If you can fuck a black foid of course it counts. Imagine thinking a slim bitch and a disgusting lard beast are the same level. Are people here seriously that ridiculous? I don't mean to rant but these volcel claims are just straight up low IQ. I LITERALLY CAN'T GET SHIT(landwhales included JFL). Why would I make it even harder for myself by unnecessarily claiming a race of foid doesn't count? Think about it.
Why are some faggots creating the most retarded threads? GTFO LARPers.

I honestly don't understand what the unappeal of black foids are here. Muh "too masculine looking :soy: :feelstastyman:" I've seen plenty of attractive foids in every race. Which is why it pisses me off when they all deny me. If you can fuck a black foid of course it counts. Imagine thinking a slim bitch and a disgusting lard beast are the same level. Are people here seriously that ridiculous? I don't mean to rant but these volcel claims are just straight up low IQ. I LITERALLY CAN'T GET SHIT(landwhales included JFL). Why would I make it even harder for myself by unnecessarily claiming a race of foid doesn't count? Think about it.
This. But then every one bitch and moans when a white guy hooks up with an asian woman but also critiques anyone who isn't a simp for white or asian women.

I would if I could
full

It doesn't count only when you are having sex with a landwhale. In all the other cases it counts.

Ppl hate flack foids so mch

this thread gives off "femcel" vibes ngl. same mindset

well what counts as "sex".

you wouldn't say that fucking gays or trannies counts does it? I don't think that is ascension
well a black foid is still a biological foid and a naturally occuring being, unlike a gay or tranny.

well a black foid is still a biological foid and a naturally occuring being, unlike a gay or tranny.
gays are not naturally occurring? have you studied biology at all? you think animals can't be faggots?

define "inceldom" anyway, just fucking lol

I'd fuck a black girl if I could

Would
would it really satisfy you if you ascended with a whale? Could you really look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you’re not n incel anymore?

I would do a black girl tbh

What the fuck is this thread, yes it counts. VOLCEL.co smh :feelswhat:

If the foid is minimally attractive, and I mean like at all, yes, it counts.

Agreed tbh, men fucking whores below their looks level is what’s leading to the whore entitlement we see nowadays

Written by an Incel.

Let
That
Sink
In
Except you left out the part where I said this:

“when a lot of dudes here are just failed normies basically and aren’t legit subhuman in terms of looks”

If black and or fat women want to fuck you then you are a volcel.

Except you left out the part where I said this:

“when a lot of dudes here are just failed normies basically and aren’t legit subhuman in terms of looks”
A lot of high-tier normies here have unreasonable standards for a pump and dump (I'm not saying have no standards).

Cr3KIzu.png

Yeah, maybe if you rub your cock between her fat rolls, thinking you hit paydirt, then yeah I can see how that wouldn't be considered sex.

But FFS, this has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever read here.

would it really satisfy you if you ascended with a whale? Could you really look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you’re not n incel anymore?

"Satisfaction" is not the same as "Not being incel." This is specifically the bullshit we used to eschew back in the day. People used to say "They're not incel, they're just picky about what women they'll have sex with." And we said "No we're not, an incel would be with any woman, ANY WOMAN, as long as she loved him." So what changed now that we're abandoning this?

"Satisfaction" is not the same as "Not being incel." This is specifically the bullshit we used to eschew back in the day. People used to say "They're not incel, they're just picky about what women they'll have sex with." And we said "No we're not, an incel would be with any woman, ANY WOMAN, as long as she loved him." So what changed now that we're abandoning this?
Ok, by definition you wouldn’t be incel anymore, that’s true, but the entire point of “ascension” is to stop being a low value male. Fucking fat girls doesn’t change that, you will still be viewed by normies as low value. Not only that but the other problems people have raised as well make this problematic, such as raising fat women’s ego’s and standards, them not being motivated to lose weight, etc