Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Since everybody's talking about religion, here's my two cents.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Imagine a depraved Chad who's fucked prime girls all his life. All his life was just fucking, drinking, and snoring coke. One day, he overdoses of alcohol and ends up in a hospital where he meets a pastor who talks to him about God and Jesus and all of that and he decides he's had enough. So, he goes to church and starts worshipping and everything and naturally all the girls there fall for him, and the pastor's daughter (the most beautiful, 100% percent virgin and the oneitis of the rest of religious youngcels of the church) she falls deeply in love with him and marries him. He gets a nice job, a nice house and a virgin wife who adores him even more than the God she worships. This guy has had a life of depravity but was he punished? Did he die? Is he burning in hell? Nope, he being a Chad and therefore one of God's favorites, ended up living a good life, while the rest of the subhuman religion copers were left telling to themselves "oh well, one day God will send me my perfect wife I just need to be patient"

That's pretty much what every religion does to you. That's what God does.

Brutal truth.this was one reason I couldn't cope with Islam, and the other monotheistic shit. The forgiveness doctrine overwhelmingly favors foids, Chads, and the rich. Morals are literally luxury only rich and Chads can afford. Yet they are the most degenerate.

It's why I had to give up and Buddha max, as Buddhism accepts unfairness and doesn't pretend that life is fair.

If I'm a god and this is just a simulation, once it ends i'll complain about how fucked up it was.

If God truly cared about the earth he'd allow another flood to wipe out humanity.

In religion, you're not here for happiness in this life.

People who selfishly ask for stuff are just that, selfish
full

FUCK YOU GOD!

religion is to people what training is to dogs. you can't really have a dog in your home without training him to abide by certain rules, same goes for people. i can't see myself believing in any religion but i'll gladly larp as a believer if it means i can get something out of it. that isn't the case in the current climate though.

]

Religion serves the purpose of keeping down the oppressed.
There's nothing much more to it.

Thanks for providing the link! A must read.

For over ten centuries christianity, armed with the omnipotence of the church and state and opposed by no competition, was able to deprave, debase, and falsify the mind of Europe. It had no competitors, because outside the church there was neither thinkers nor educated persons. It alone taught, spoke and wrote.

Jesus' original name was Yeshua and as Jews did not recognize him as saviour Moshia. Moshiach (Meshech: מֶ֫שֶׁך‎ Mešeḵ ).
Gog u-Magog, chief prince of Meshek.

Hebrews in Magogia...

God doesn’t exist

I’m an atheist

Imagine a depraved Chad who's fucked prime girls all his life. All his life was just fucking, drinking, and snoring coke. One day, he overdoses of alcohol and ends up in a hospital where he meets a pastor who talks to him about God and Jesus and all of that and he decides he's had enough. So, he goes to church and starts worshipping and everything and naturally all the girls there fall for him, and the pastor's daughter (the most beautiful, 100% percent virgin and the oneitis of the rest of religious youngcels of the church) she falls deeply in love with him and marries him. He gets a nice job, a nice house and a virgin wife who adores him even more than the God she worships. This guy has had a life of depravity but was he punished? Did he die? Is he burning in hell? Nope, he being a Chad and therefore one of God's favorites, ended up living a good life, while the rest of the subhuman religion copers were left telling to themselves "oh well, one day God will send me my perfect wife I just need to be patient"

That's pretty much what every religion does to you. That's what God does.
I know of first hand a guy that is almost exactly to the situation that you just described.

And I Know aswell an incel that ended up as with a single mother.

I give up on relgion