Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Since foids judge men based on looks we should be able to do the same

Which race of foid is the ugliest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Which race of foids is like ugliest? @kikecel @Legendarywristcel @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 @Personalityinkwell @BITG @Chris_Jones

Last edited:
They all look the same to me.

I was gonna say nigeresses at first but I've seen nigeeresses that I'd happily fuck, while I've never seen a currywhore who is attractive irl

I was gonna say nigeresses at first but I've seen nigeeresses that I'd happily fuck, while I've never seen a currywhore who is attractive irl
For me it’s the opposite

For me it’s the opposite
How so?
Personally I've seen some sheboons that have had big asses or big tits and made me want to fuck them.
But all currywhores ive seen have ugly looking faces and no bodies

How so?
Personally I've seen some sheboons that have had big asses or big tits and made me want to fuck them.
Sheboons just aren’t attractive to me at all tbh. Idk most curry foids are hideous but some are just decent and actually do have bodies. Could never fuck them though. :feelscry:

Should have just made the poll niggers or curries

Should have just made the poll niggers or curries
JFL kikes and chinks have one vote each. I just wanted to present more options

easiest question ever

black girls still have unlimited dating options though, doesn't matter that they are the least attractive

easiest question ever

black girls still have unlimited dating options though, doesn't matter that they are the least attractive
True

I would say that black women are the ugliest foids because they usually have a very masculine face.

I would say that black women are the ugliest foids because they usually have a very masculine face.
Your avi is Eric Harris right sometimes I get him and klebold confused

Absolutely brutal results for nigers. Over for niger foids, except that’s a lie because they’ll always get tryone dick.

Which race of foids is like ugliest? @kikecel @Legendarywristcel @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 @Personalityinkwell @BITG @Chris_Jones
Definitely black foids, followed by noodles.

How so?

You can't be serious. Light skin mixed race girls don't count. This is about actual black girls that are dark af and have those wide bull noses like Francis Ngannou. There are milions of good looking northern Indian girls that have a phenotype similar to Turks or Arabs. Have you ever seen Bollywood stars? Just look up Bollywood stars on google or hot Indian models or something.

An example:
1407871064 beautiful indian girls 700x1000

Literally the first result when u search for beautiful indian.

Ugliest foids are sub saharans, dravidians and aboriginals.

Last edited:
You can't be serious. Light skin mixed race girls don't count. This is about actual black girls that are dark af and have those wide bull noses like Francis Ngannou. There are milions of good looking northern Indian girls that have a phenotype similar to Turks or Arabs. Have you ever seen Bollywood stars? Just look up Bollywood stars on google or hot Indian models or something.

An example:
View attachment 232166

Literally the first result when u search for beautiful indian.

Ugliest foids are sub saharans, dravidians and aboriginals.
Honestly shes still not attractive to me. Idk something about their phenotype, especially their faces and eye areas just turns me off. The closest I can describe it is that she looks similar to a down syndrome face

There are attractive niggresses, but I haven’t seen an attractive curry in my entire life. Not even that treesh Mia Khalifa catches my eye.

There are attractive niggresses, but I haven’t seen an attractive curry in my entire life. Not even that treesh Mia Khalifa catches my eye.

Any examples of good looking ones?
Light skins don't count and if u have a good one tell me if she looks better than for example Noureen Ahmed, who is not even that special for Indian star standards.

Just niggermaxx theory

Niggresses with curry as second

Niggers foids are the ugliest

How so?

Big ass and tits is not the same thing as being attractive, by that logic guys with big muscles are good looking regardless of their face (and we know that's not true), proportion and ratio matter more than size (for either sex)

A lot of black women I see (IRL everyday) have man face, some look like fucking dudes (probably the testosterone), would you fuck a guy that looks "thick"? lol, I don't see how you picked curry over black, you must be watching too many meme images of curries

Maybe you just aren't imagining the same faces of black women I am, some look great, but a good few would literally look like dudes if you shaved their hair off, now I'd fuck them, but I wouldn't choose a curry over one who will more likely have softer features

I guess even the man faced "thick" ones are attractive from a "I just want to bust a nut" perspective, but if I could choose between races, the only way I'd choose black, is if she looks something like this (or some "soft featured" variation):
images

For me it’s the opposite

I've seen both, but I've seen more attractive indian women than attractive black women

Honestly shes still not attractive to me. Idk something about their phenotype, especially their faces and eye areas just turns me off. The closest I can describe it is that she looks similar to a down syndrome face

Mia-Khalifa.-Newsweek-1024x683.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nah, you guys have LITERALLY BEEN INFLUENCED BY MEMES

The "curries are ugly" meme is so stuck in your brain you can't even think straight

same

Big ass and tits is not the same thing as being attractive, by that logic guys with big muscles are good looking regardless of their face (and we know that's not true), proportion and ratio matter more than size (for either sex)

A lot of black women I see (IRL everyday) have man face, some look like fucking dudes (probably the testosterone), would you fuck a guy that looks "thick"? lol, I don't see how you picked curry over black, you must be watching too many meme images of curries

Maybe you just aren't imagining the same faces of black women I am, some look great, but a good few would literally look like dudes if you shaved their hair off, now I'd fuck them, but I wouldn't choose a curry over one who will more likely have softer features

I guess even the man faced "thick" ones are attractive from a "I just want to bust a nut" perspective, but if I could choose between races, the only way I'd choose black, is if she looks something like this (or some "soft featured" variation):
images

I've seen both, but I've seen more attractive indian women than attractive black women

Mia-Khalifa.-Newsweek-1024x683.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nah, you guys have LITERALLY BEEN INFLUENCED BY MEMES

The "curries are ugly" meme is so stuck in your brain you can't even think straight
Bro that's not a curry.
Heres two curry models:
indian-models-01.jpg

Tell me you dont see it too.
Something about their eye areas just ruins it all for me, idk what it is but it repulsed me

Bro that's not a curry.
Heres two curry models:
indian-models-01.jpg

Something about their eye areas just ruins it all for me, idk what it is but it repulsed me
Volcel

Bro that's not a curry.
Heres two curry models:
indian-models-01.jpg

Manly/bushy eyebrows. There you go.

Black women and black people in general have the ugliest facial features in the world period. It’s the only reason I’m here

Black women and black people in general have the ugliest facial features in the world period. It’s the only reason I’m here
@Colvin76 Do you agree? I think the “Muh BBC” coppers are cringe. Im a kike though and kikes are often ugly as well. Truly over. :feelsrope:

Doesn’t matter what we think or say

As males our appearance threshold when determining if a girl is fuckable is exponentially lower than the appearance threshold girls use when ranking if a guy is fuckable

Absolutely.

7+ /10 blacks CANNOT EXIST unless they are clearly mixed. Being black is a tera death sentence
We both spend all of our time rotting here. Truly over. Jfl at this clown world. :feelsclown:
Doesn’t matter what we think or say

As males our appearance threshold when determining if a girl is fuckable is exponentially lower than the appearance threshold girls use when ranking if a guy is fuckable
You’re right but this is just a hypothetical. Also don’t say “girl” say foid, hole, toilet, or slut.

• White
  • Sand /Jew (both can easily pass as white at times)
  • Nigress
  • Noodle
  • Curry

What's a beaner?

Manly/bushy eyebrows. There you go.
ThThat'parr of it, but I'd also say it's their under eyes. You can see a contrast of flesh coloring on the border of the eye and skin. You dont see that with other races women

ThThat'parr of it, but I'd also say it's their under eyes. You can see a contrast of flesh coloring on the border of the eye and skin. You dont see that with other races women

JFL are you serious, and you're one of those guys whose going to say women have unrealistic standards and "only wants Chad" when you are that fucking picky to even notice much more inspect something so minuscule?

Its like you have a tub of ice cream but "the lid is kinda bent so its no good"

JFL are you serious, and you're one of those guys whose going to say women have unrealistic standards and "only wants Chad" when you are that fucking picky to even notice much more inspect something so minuscule?

Its like you have a tub of ice cream but "the lid is kinda bent so its no good"
Idk what to say bro, it's only Indian women. I am legitimately repulsed by them, like I dont think I could get a boner even if a curry model wanted to fuck
It's not like it matters anyway since I'm subhuman

Noodlewhores they flat as a board and got annoying ass voices